PDA

View Full Version : Im feeling Unconfortable (Better thread)

Jasmin
23-06-2005, 06:13 PM
There's this girl in my class, I think she's a lezbian but she denies it, i play with her often and we gossip, because her mother's just died and its very hard, but now she's started touching my bewbs, and my bum and saying to me, "I know you want me" Im starting to feel very unconfortable around her, but i cant leave her as her moms just died and she dosnt knowanyone, Im very stuck, Ive told her i dont like her as much as she likes me , but she seemed confused and ive told her to stop touching me, and she says "I Know You enjoy it" Im getting very unconfortable, Please assure im not a lezbian

Bef
23-06-2005, 06:55 PM
This doesnt make u a lesbian. Your friend may fancy girls but even if she does, does it change her? Shes still ur mate.
Then again she could be messing about.
My advice is to just sit her down and ask her about it.
If she says shes a lesbian just say "Cool im not but il be there for u as a MATE"
If she says shes messing about then say "Dont it makes me feel uncomfertable"
It sounds like shes been through a hard time recently and she could just be confused. Alot of girls have feelings for other girls or older women when there teenagers. Hormones are mad things!

Mr.Kylee
23-06-2005, 07:17 PM
When she says ''I know you're enjoying it'' say no I don't and that you don't wana end your friendship but if she will keep doing it you will. Tell her in face clearly that you're not into girls.

ChloeDust
23-06-2005, 07:22 PM
Aww, don't worry, just sit her down and nicely tell her that you are feeling very uncomfortable with all this touchy feely business, im sure she'll understand if she's a proper mate she will anyways.

If she is only messing about, have a laugh with her or w/e.

If she carries on though and you are still uncomfortable, tell her abrubtly that you aren't happy and your friendship is at risk if she continues, because it makes you very uncomfortable, but being a friend of yours she should understand

Good luck =] <3

BlueTails
23-06-2005, 07:25 PM
I Would Use Kyle's Idea, But Its Worth Trying Them All :)

Steven
23-06-2005, 07:27 PM
Your friend might not even be a lesbian either >_>
It's just some girls are attracted to other girls and are not lesbian.
just sit down and talk it over with her :)

BlueTails
23-06-2005, 07:31 PM
Well I Have Noticed Girls Tend To Hug Each Other, Not Touch Her Things, i Wont Mind Either :)

Y!
23-06-2005, 07:33 PM
It's been proven that most girls are attracted to other girls at some point in their life. Just tell her how it is.

!!!Liam!!!
23-06-2005, 07:34 PM
Tell her how your feeling about it all, if she carries on tell your parents or her parents or even a teacher, no need to be embarased its her in the wrong (well she isnt wrong but you know what I mean) not you :) Hope this helps

Kitash
23-06-2005, 07:35 PM
Well I Have Noticed Girls Tend To Hug Each Other, Not Touch Her Things, i Wont Mind Either :)
Girls at my school hug eachother. Its just a friendly hug.. :P

Y!
23-06-2005, 07:36 PM
Girls at my school hug eachother. Its just a friendly hug.. :P
Yeah, but girls are more close than boys.

Jasmin
23-06-2005, 07:52 PM
Thanks for all the help guys :D

-Soph-
23-06-2005, 07:56 PM
I say you should sit down and have a proper conversation with her and explain that you dont like it but you still want to be mates :)

Mentor
23-06-2005, 08:17 PM
Yeah, but girls are more close than boys.
Athogh thats techinly socal conditioning, there was an exsperment on it "/

Rachi
23-06-2005, 08:24 PM
I know this is mean but. You can :

Say too her face your 'Im not a lesbian If you dont leave me alone we cant be friends'
Say can you stop doing that please
Have a long sit down with her about it and say you dont want her 2 keep touching you in places you dont want her 2
Say : 'Are you a lezbian' If she says 'yes' Then say Ok but Tell her 2 stop touching you
Just tell her straight.
Say im ok with you being one but i dont want too be . :D
Good Luck <33

Mentor
23-06-2005, 08:34 PM
Just tell her your not interested in her in that way, and say you just want to be friends, nothing more.

Ferccia
23-06-2005, 08:39 PM
Hmm. . . :s tough situation!! :(
I would sit her down and slowly tell her how you feel and
tell her that you just want to be friends nothing more.
She might understand, give it a try you never know :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!