PDA

View Full Version : HABBO X'S FOR THE CHOP

TopManTim
04-07-2008, 04:35 PM
http://www.habborator.org/msgboard/comments.php?news=204

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

p.s. ma evil cackles aren't in any way directed at the good X's like missalice etc just the over-riders who's actions has lead to this obviously.

credit to zatley and habborator

J-P-C
04-07-2008, 04:39 PM
good, they was all a waste of space anyway. it will be a shock to them without there so called badge and fame!

Hate
04-07-2008, 04:40 PM
IM GLAD THERE GETTING AXED

TopManTim
04-07-2008, 04:41 PM
OH NO, THIS MEANS THAT RIVALRY AKA SKATERCHU'S BADGES COUNT WILL GO DOWN TO 29

jrh2002
04-07-2008, 04:41 PM
Its a shame for the decent x's if its true :( and I hope they blame the other 90% of them who are a total waste of space.

Yoshimitsui
04-07-2008, 04:42 PM
Can anyone verify they are a trusted source?

TopManTim
04-07-2008, 04:42 PM
hmmmm I do hope this badge doesn't have over-ride with it.

Hate
04-07-2008, 04:43 PM

LOL THEY WILL GET 2 REMOVED WONT THEY?
CUS THEY HAVE NORMAL HABBO X ONE
AND LIKE ANOTHER ONE LIKE HOST X ETC I CANT EXPLAIN IT

N-Dubz
04-07-2008, 04:45 PM
best thing Habbo's done, ever.

TopManTim
04-07-2008, 04:45 PM
LOL THEY WILL GET 2 REMOVED WONT THEY?
CUS THEY HAVE NORMAL HABBO X ONE
AND LIKE ANOTHER ONE LIKE HOST X ETC I CANT EXPLAIN IT

YE 2 REMOVED BUT 1 ADDED

Hate
04-07-2008, 04:47 PM
YE 2 REMOVED BUT 1 ADDED

YOUR RIGHT

Antony
04-07-2008, 04:49 PM
Just-one will be happy, even though he's left Habbo!

Yeah the X's were a waste of space, well most of them anyway, the majority of them never did anything and just abused the over-ride.

J-P-C
04-07-2008, 04:52 PM
the x's know nothing about this. and after much consideration i was thinking, maybe this badge for the snowstorm or battleball high scorers? its shaped like this and they are planning on getting rid of the scoreboard and making it free for everyone. although i do hope they are getting rid of experts. but experts were made in 2005 right?

Florx
04-07-2008, 04:53 PM
"Thank god for that!"

I just exclaimed out loud. They were a waste of; space, time, effort. And didn't represent the hotel very well.

Meanies
the x's know nothing about this. and after much consideration i was thinking, maybe this badge for the snowstorm or battleball high scorers? its shaped like this and they are planning on getting rid of the scoreboard and making it free for everyone. although i do hope they are getting rid of experts. but experts were made in 2005 right?

No, early 2006.
Hobbas were removed on 31st december 2005.

CHA!NGANG
First I heard about it. I would say don't believe everything you read ;)

EDIT: Link works now for me.

TopManTim
04-07-2008, 04:56 PM
So chaingang what do you suggest it is for?

P.S. here's a direct link to the badge - http://images.habbo.co.uk/c_images/Badges/Z05.gif

P.P.S. What would the HabboX X be doing on a gaming badge? Also BB is a lot older than 06

Scarcely
04-07-2008, 04:58 PM
First I heard about it. I would say don't believe everything you read ;)

EDIT: Link works now for me.

I think you're gonna lose the badge buddy.

Denial?

CHA!NGANG
04-07-2008, 04:58 PM
I donno what it's for, all I'm saying is I haven't heard anything about it yet :]

J-P-C
04-07-2008, 05:00 PM
i just spoke to clover in the welcome lounge and she was in complete denial saying its all crap, making me want it to happen even more! arragant cocky pigs, they wont be when that badge is lost will they :). maybe there come down a few levels now, and just realise there normal habbos :)

Scarcely
04-07-2008, 05:02 PM
I don't think losing the badge would be such a big deal for them anyway.
Shows they used to be "higher" than us in the hierarchical system.

tradedevil
04-07-2008, 05:06 PM

LOLLLLLLLLLL

Edited by Hayd93 (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't post pointlessly.

Jahova
04-07-2008, 05:06 PM
Bring back Hobba's.
X's have done nothing good.
Waste of space, they don't even help when you need it.
-
I go into the Welcome lounge with 3+ X's in their.
I ask one for help, he keeps on talking with a group of people.
I ask the second, he ignores me and does the same.
I ask the final one and 'she' goes 'I'm busy'
-
WASTE OF SPACE.

tradedevil
04-07-2008, 05:08 PM
Oh yeah, me bex and jen where talking to lost_witness about it and he said ''it's probably just rumours cause the badge looks like an alt''

so dno

leah
04-07-2008, 05:12 PM
I don't really know many X's but CHA!NGANG'S amazing so they aren't all bad :P

Immenseman
04-07-2008, 05:13 PM
Hmmm, interesting..

Casuals
04-07-2008, 05:13 PM
bet u misalice is slitinnnnnzorrrrr

Edited by Kaotix12 (Forum Moderator): Please do not post inappropriately about other members.

Kardan
04-07-2008, 05:14 PM
The UK X team was created in 2005.

Robby
04-07-2008, 05:14 PM
Oh yeah, me bex and jen where talking to lost_witness about it and he said ''it's probably just rumours cause the badge looks like an alt''

so dno

How can it be a alt when the badge is being hosted by habbo?

Scarcely
04-07-2008, 05:16 PM
Gotta be true ^^

no waiii
04-07-2008, 05:16 PM

so dno

how can it be an alt if its hosted on the Habbo.co.uk website?

Robby
04-07-2008, 05:17 PM
The UK X team was created in 2005.

Maybe the 2006 on the badge is a mistake? seeing as the badge is called Z05

http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/Badges/Z05.gif

Kardan
04-07-2008, 05:19 PM
Maybe the 2006 on the badge is a mistake? seeing as the badge is called Z05

http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/Badges/Z05.gif

Badge is called Z05, because Z01 - Z04 are taken and 5 follows 4 :)

The next badge that will be in the 'Z0' category will be Z06 :)

tradedevil
04-07-2008, 05:19 PM
How can it be a alt when the badge is being hosted by habbo?

looks like

and i dont know, ask him.

Robby
04-07-2008, 05:20 PM
Badge is called Z05, because Z01 - Z04 are taken and 5 follows 4 :)

The next badge that will be in the 'Z0' category will be Z06 :)

OH :P I never knew there was ZO1... badges

TopManTim
04-07-2008, 05:21 PM

so dno

he's such a foo' at times

obv not an alt as it's hosted on the ahbbo server...

Other possibilites for the badge:

Long serving HabboX's from 06-08

Okeanos
04-07-2008, 05:24 PM
if it is true why are they giving a badge to xs? :s

for there service to habbos? :rolleyes:

TopManTim
04-07-2008, 05:26 PM
if it is true why are they giving a badge to xs? :s

for there service to habbos? :rolleyes:

LOLLLLLL

red.neon
04-07-2008, 05:28 PM
I don't understand why it says '2006 to 2008' When the X's came to the Hotel in 2005? :s

And I don't understand why they would reward the rubbish X's with a badge. Most of them need a kick up the *Removed* and nothing more. :)

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not avoid the forum filter.

MissAlice
04-07-2008, 05:32 PM

Care to expand on that?

Judge Judy
04-07-2008, 05:33 PM
Well I guess their time has come - finally. There were some good ones aye.

oh and the 06 maybe probs mean from 1st Jan 06 because thats the day after Hobbas left (yeah I know Xs started in Nov 05 or whenever)

Swearwolf
I don't understand why it says '2006 to 2008' When the X's came to the Hotel in 2005? :s

And I don't understand why they would reward the rubbish X's with a badge. Most of them need a kick up the *Removed* and nothing more. :)

the came in 2006 properly n i agree they shud go

Judge Judy
Well I guess their time has come - finally. There were some good ones aye.

oh and the 06 maybe probs mean from 1st Jan 06 because thats the day after Hobbas left (yeah I know Xs started in Nov 05 or whenever)

EDIT: FORUM LAG MADE BE CREATE SAME POST AS NO. 41 SO CAN YOU IGNORE THIS ONE OR MERGE THEM.
or then again I haven't actually double posted lol.

Jericho
04-07-2008, 05:35 PM
I personally am happy to see them go. All they do is keep Lost_witness' backside mintyfresh and abuse powers.

The X's think they are superior to everyone with a badge, yet they dont realize what great pillocks they come across as..

Dan2nd
04-07-2008, 05:39 PM
Personally from the day they were first bought into Habbo I don't think I was offered help by any of them (apart from of course my good friend John at HxHD :P) in the welcome lounge. So to be honest I wouldn't have noticed if they were removed or not lol

Laurensh1
04-07-2008, 05:49 PM
Oh, see people being happy if the program stops. Jealous!!!

Anyway, it's prob the meaning of the badge but it's not totally sure :D

leahhh
04-07-2008, 05:53 PM
Guys, some of you out there are making yourselft look like a *****;
- They dont have any powers really, as the Room Over Ride got removed, so they dont lose anything there.

- Xs dont do it for the badge, they do it because they want to help new habbos. And there not losing out on anything there neither as they can still do that.

- If the Xs who only did it for the badge, they have nothing to lose, as they get another nice badge, witch is very rare, and will go down in habbo history.

So really, your all like ''YAY THE NUBS LOSE THERE BADGE HAHAHA THEY WONT THINK THERE GOOD NO MORE LALALA''. Your the one who is the nub.

AMERlCA...
04-07-2008, 05:56 PM
- They dont have any powers really, as the Room Over Ride got removed, so they dont lose anything there.

- Xs dont do it for the badge, they do it because they want to help new habbos. And there not losing out on anything there neither as they can still do that.

- If the Xs who only did it for the badge, they have nothing to lose, as they get another nice badge, witch is very rare, and will go down in habbo history.

So really, your all like ''YAY THE NUBS LOSE THERE BADGE HAHAHA THEY WONT THINK THERE GOOD NO MORE LALALA''. Your the one who is the nub.

WOW thats harash

leahhh
04-07-2008, 06:00 PM
WOW thats harash

I fail to see how it is.

Stevehere
04-07-2008, 06:06 PM
I personally am happy to see them go. All they do is keep Lost_witness' backside mintyfresh and abuse powers.

The X's think they are superior to everyone with a badge, yet they dont realize what great pillocks they come across as..

oi thats my job

I'd never want to show my face on this forum ever again if I posted that :$

HABBO HISTORY!! holy crap habbo history!!??!?!?! omg they are famous!!

witch = wrong
which = correct

Jõnathan
04-07-2008, 06:13 PM

I'm just wondering, but were you a Habbo X?

N-Dubz
04-07-2008, 06:13 PM

They did once have that power didn't they? The room over ride was great for them to have, they took advantage dear so thats why it was taken away.
Of course they do it for the badge, X's are to busy entering competitons, making rooms and once overusing there room over ride to sit in the welcome lounge helping so called "new" habbo's. Habbo even had to make the system where normal habbo's had to help the new ones, by being asked to go to there room - yeah aha.
Habbo history? No it wont - it will be forgotten and laughed at espically if they wear it, I'm afraid. "Can't get over being an X once ahaha!" yeah imagine that.
No we're not nubs, most the X's will be disappointed and complain, its good to get them off the system of being an X, they did nothing and this just prove's it.

Stephen08
04-07-2008, 06:16 PM
I'm just wondering, but were you a Habbo X?

lol probably

Fehm
04-07-2008, 06:18 PM
Some of them arent good X's but missalice was a good one :( sad to see them go tbh. Oh well Byeee!

leahhh
04-07-2008, 06:18 PM
oi thats my job

I'd never want to show my face on this forum ever again if I posted that :$

HABBO HISTORY!! holy crap habbo history!!??!?!?! omg they are famous!!

witch = wrong
which = correct

LOL AT YOU, CORRECTING PEOPLES SPELLING MISTAKES, HAVENT YOU GOT ANYTHING BETTER TO DO... YOU NEED TO GET OUT MORE MATE.

Edited by lAscend (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't create trolling posts.

leahhh
04-07-2008, 06:23 PM
good, they was all a waste of space anyway. it will be a shock to them without there so called badge of fame!

No one has every called it ''badge of fame'' so before you start trying to act clever, get it right.

Edited by Kaotix12 (Forum Moderator): Please do not double post within the 15 minute edit limit, instead edit your previous post.

Chances
04-07-2008, 06:24 PM
They did once have that power didn't they? The room over ride was great for them to have, they took advantage dear so thats why it was taken away.
Of course they do it for the badge, X's are to busy entering competitons, making rooms and once overusing there room over ride to sit in the welcome lounge helping so called "new" habbo's. Habbo even had to make the system where normal habbo's had to help the new ones, by being asked to go to there room - yeah aha.
Habbo history? No it wont - it will be forgotten and laughed at espically if they wear it, I'm afraid. "Can't get over being an X once ahaha!" yeah imagine that.
No we're not nubs, most the X's will be disappointed and complain, its good to get them off the system of being an X, they did nothing and this just prove's it.

The X's which do it for the badge will get a new badge which will never be given out again, and which they will never lose [unlike the team badge which they lose when they quit]
The X's which do it for helping new habbos will still be able to help.
Its a win win situation

N-Dubz
04-07-2008, 06:25 PM
How do you know no one has said it, ever?

Yes I know they will get another badge, and do you think any of them will REALLY continue to help..?

no waiii
04-07-2008, 06:28 PM

And I don't understand why they would reward the rubbish X's with a badge. Most of them need a kick up the @rse and nothing more. :)

Thats why your in Welcome lounge 1 licking up to the now?

Stevehere
04-07-2008, 06:29 PM
LOL AT YOU, CORRECTING PEOPLES SPELLING MISTAKES, HAVENT YOU GOT ANYTHING BETTER TO DO... YOU NEED TO GET OUT MORE MATE.

Says the person who sticks up for people on a virtual chatroom :rolleyes:

Slowpoke
04-07-2008, 06:33 PM
Says the person who sticks up for people on a virtual chatroom :rolleyes:

That made no sense at all, I stick up for people on here and I'm just about to go out. With what you said, it seems to me that if you're mean to people that means you do go out (in your view).

Loyal
04-07-2008, 06:34 PM
Good, they are annoying and not even helpful anyway.

red.neon
04-07-2008, 06:37 PM
Thats why your in Welcome lounge 1 licking up to the now?

Urm... Who am I licking upto? I was actually in the Welcome Lounge before any of the X's came in. Not my fault they can and sat next to me :)

And just for the record... I wasn't having a go at ALL X's, if you ready properly I said the rubbish X's.

I think it's a bad idea to get rid of X's if i'm honest... some of them do a very good job and help a lot of people.

So come back when you have a *REMOVED* point dude...

Edited by Kaotix12 (Forum Moderator): Please do not avoid the swearing filter.

Stevehere
04-07-2008, 06:58 PM
That made no sense at all, I stick up for people on here and I'm just about to go out. With what you said, it seems to me that if you're mean to people that means you do go out (in your view).

I meant like the whole habbo x's even the ones that abused their powers she calls us all noobs for hating them and says that they will be in habbo history speaking like habbo is her life

brandon
04-07-2008, 07:11 PM
Funny how the whole X team are stereotyped as s****, tyrants or egotistical people when actually they're in the minority. But you wont remember the good X's you meet, just the bad ones and that's why you think that.

Barmi
04-07-2008, 07:15 PM
Funny how the whole X team are stereotyped as s****, tyrants or egotistical people when actually they're in the minority. But you wont remember the good X's you meet, just the bad ones and that's why you think that.
That's how the minds of many people work, sadly. :(

It would be a shame to see the X Team go, if this is at all true. I could always be optimistic in the hope that the X bashing would stop though?

Re-Call
04-07-2008, 07:38 PM
- agree with brandon.

Since joining the X Team i have always feet we arn't appreciated for the work we volenteer to other Habbos and we're waste of space.
If the team did go then im 100% sure we'll be center of attention and be pick upon because of it... although nothing unusual as we've always had people causing a stir over stupid things in the past that actually are very minor situations.
It's not us that don't have a life, It's the people who complaining about the X Team to get a dig out of it.

Barmi
04-07-2008, 07:42 PM
- agree with brandon.

Since joining the X Team i have always feet we arn't appreciated for the work we volenteer to other Habbos and we're waste of space.
If the team did go then im 100% sure we'll be center of attention and be pick upon because of it... although nothing unusual as we've always had people causing a stir over stupid things in the past that actually are very minor situations.
It's not us that don't have a life, It's the people who complaining about the X Team to get a dig out of it.
You are appreciated! It's just possible the level of appreciation has changed over time, but worth remembering that the voices of the less enthusiastic members of the community tend to shout the loudest, and linger the longest. Those happy with the X Team are less likely to speak out.

Anyone who does any form of voluntary work with good and selfless intentions will have my appreciation, whether they are officially recognised or not.

Con
04-07-2008, 07:50 PM
o
A bit stupid in a way?

But meh meh.

Kyle
04-07-2008, 08:06 PM
pahahahahahaha

yay

Meanies
04-07-2008, 08:21 PM
MAYBE they're keeping the team but bringing in a completely new load of people. Or the Welcome Group was a success and they don't need Xs anymore.

CHA!NGANG
04-07-2008, 08:23 PM
I don't think the Welcome Group really took off.

Immenseman
04-07-2008, 09:30 PM
I do think it would be a shame if the system was discontinued because some experts actually deserve their positition and have expertise in their designated areas. I do think the department needs a good sifting through with some experts getting debadged. The minority of X's let down the majority.

luce
04-07-2008, 09:30 PM
i used to want to be one then realised why waster my life :)

lets DJ insted ha :rolleyes:

Okeanos
04-07-2008, 09:35 PM

that is true for everything in life, its an occupational hazard of being human im afraid

people have got good reason to resent xs, when they where first introduced they where supposed to be regular habbos that enjoyed helping people. but now theres all these pointless extras that go with it that obscure any good work that is being done

-tad.
04-07-2008, 09:43 PM

Care to expand on that?

Yeah i agree miss alice would so slit over something she quit months back

dumass.........

anyways some of the xs actualy do help. Some, well how they became an x is still a mystery to me :S

Edited by Kaotix12 (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude towards other members.

Scarcely
04-07-2008, 10:30 PM
The thing about the habbo X badge is that other wannabe's aspired to have a badge, and so spent most of their time helping out new people to get the badge.
So, although habbo X's aren't doing much, the wannabes are.

They'll all dissapear.

Boxiel
04-07-2008, 11:31 PM
I'm going to note down everyones name who thinks that Xs are getting "chopped" and PM you all with a big fat "HAHAHA" when you are all proved wrong ;)

Stevehere
04-07-2008, 11:34 PM
I'm going to note down everyones name who thinks that Xs are getting "chopped" and PM you all with a big fat "HAHAHA" when you are all proved wrong ;)

Your one of the **** x's so you should zip it

Edited by Hayd93 (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't be rude.

Immenseman
04-07-2008, 11:58 PM

Sounds like the best thing to do, I agree. :rolleyes: (YES MARC THIS IS SARCASM)

Hiro
05-07-2008, 12:04 AM
So many haters in here. aha.
People that take it to a personal level are obviously jealous, I reckon they'll only kill off a few X's.

Shawnstra
05-07-2008, 12:13 AM
Interesting... My guess is it is really the end of Habbo X's, but I think that some of them deserve to stay, some that really help.

mlp16
05-07-2008, 02:18 AM
This thread is rather boring same thing over and over i gave up on page 5.

:D

I think they should go, the Xs do try to help i guess but when i recieved or asked for help they either was unsure of the question or gave me the wrong information.

I'm not fussed if they go or stay as they dont bother me now overriding has gone. and if they think they are any higher cause the have a X next to there habbo they are pretty sad to want to be looked as a higher person in rank on a pixel chat room.

bye x

Zebroid
05-07-2008, 07:17 AM
Yes! Finally bye-bye X's!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAA HAHAHAHA!
wootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwoot!

Lubricant
05-07-2008, 08:00 AM
Can hear the news now:

Many ultra famous teenagers have taken their lives due to a badge removed from their 'Habbo'.

Next on BBC News at 3am, Model has a 3rd boob

05-07-2008, 08:12 AM
well the habbo x's that have posted in here havent denied it or said anything about it not happening

jesus
05-07-2008, 08:29 AM
They did sod all anyway.

le harry
05-07-2008, 09:12 AM
Oh well.

leahhh
05-07-2008, 09:25 AM
Can hear the news now:

Many ultra famous teenagers have taken their lives due to a badge removed from their 'Habbo'.

Next on BBC News at 3am, Model has a 3rd boob

Not really, im not that sad to think of things like that, unlike some people

leahhh
05-07-2008, 09:26 AM
*Removed*

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not make double posts or create troll posts.

Nereo
05-07-2008, 09:27 AM
Aah well, I never saw many around anyway, they were quite useless :P

TAYLOOOOR1
05-07-2008, 09:29 AM
Its a shame for the decent x's if its true :( and I hope they blame the other 90% of them who are a total waste of space.

I totally agree there are some good eXpers but then there is some who use the room-overiding as an advantage and they take it for granted.

Why on earth do habbo eXperts have room-overide anyway lol ! ?

Kardan
05-07-2008, 10:47 AM
I totally agree there are some good eXpers but then there is some who use the room-overiding as an advantage and they take it for granted.

Why on earth do habbo eXperts have room-overide anyway lol ! ?

eXperts don't have override...

help23
05-07-2008, 10:49 AM
To be honest they didn't reli do anything. Do you think that this means that habbo are going to make a new group as habbo x's were introduced when hobbas were axed maybe there are going to be a new group intorduced because habbo x's are being axed. :S lol i reli dont make sense

red.neon
05-07-2008, 10:49 AM

Oh... I've seen that before 'I'm going to note down your name' ;)

TopManTim
05-07-2008, 11:23 AM
Errrr, now that I've thought of it I don't think they're going for the chop. The other badges in the Z__ series are all for the UK only so I think this is aswell. Maybe a badge that will go to long serving X's to thank them for there work.

P.S. I still think most will not deserve it as they do nothing. 0rca and colmc really should have a sort through and filter out the crap ones.

brodeo
05-07-2008, 12:29 PM
In all fairness, we can't really put all the x's into one catagory simply because a few of them are completely useless. I agree with both sides of this arguement, most of the original Habbo X's were very good at what they did and were really helpful when you asked for assistance. But recently that standard has slightly slipped and now they are seen as useless, normal players, who are only in it for the badge. So some of them are deserving of appreciation and others are not, but those who are not shouldn't really be personally insulted simply because Habbo was stupid enough to accept them as X's.

My two cents.

Hazza
05-07-2008, 12:38 PM
Doesn't really bother me - Its only a badge for UK? It could be something completely different.

red.neon
05-07-2008, 01:17 PM

I think we can all 'HAHAHAHAHA' Boxiel ;) Because he's been proved WRONG!

Mounta1nGoat
05-07-2008, 01:32 PM
Maybe they're getting rid of the first lot of eXperts?

You
05-07-2008, 01:33 PM
How has he been proved wrong? The whole X's for the chop is only a rumour, nothing has been confirmed by staff as of yet...

red.neon
05-07-2008, 01:35 PM
How has he been proved wrong? The whole X's for the chop is only a rumour, nothing has been confirmed by staff as of yet...

It's all actually true :) I've seen the information and know all about it!

I'm just gutted I was never given the chance to get on the team myself, but ohwell, these things happen.

Hiro
05-07-2008, 01:38 PM

I'm just gutted I was never given the chance to get on the team myself, but ohwell, these things happen.

No picture, no proof.
I somehow doubt that you would see the info before the X's do..

no waiii
05-07-2008, 01:38 PM

Why are you acting like you know it all when you no nothing?

You
05-07-2008, 01:44 PM

You've seen nothing.

brandon
05-07-2008, 01:57 PM
No picture, no proof.
The X's know what is happening or not happening.
That's all I will say. :)

red.neon
05-07-2008, 02:16 PM
You've seen nothing.

You'll be suprised what I've seen :)

red.neon
05-07-2008, 02:16 PM
Why are you acting like you know it all when you no nothing?

No no... I do know something, and its that the Xs are gone :)

Edited by Kaotix12 (Forum Moderator): Please do not multiple post, instead edit your previous post.

red.neon
05-07-2008, 02:17 PM
No picture, no proof.

Obviously the X's seen the information before me? How do you think I seen ;s

Edited by Kaotix12 (Forum Moderator): Please do not multiple post, instead edit your previous post.

Cryptoo
05-07-2008, 02:18 PM
I suppose they have bots ready etc. to replace the X's

brandon
05-07-2008, 02:22 PM
Obviously the X's seen the information before me? How do you think I seen ;s
And who leaked it to you?

red.neon
05-07-2008, 02:26 PM

Urm.. that's for me to know and you never to find out sorry! Look, if you think i'm telling lies then think that, but it is actually true.

brandon
05-07-2008, 02:29 PM
Urm.. that's for me to know and you never to find out sorry! Look, if you think i'm telling lies then think that, but it is actually true.
I know what is going on, don't worry.

jrh2002
05-07-2008, 02:30 PM

lol if he said that im sure they would not get their new leaving badge.

The hobbas had their critics just like the x's :o the bad or lazy x's just give the good ones a bad name but surely the staff in charge of the x's and hobbas should have been more on the ball continually removing useless people and replacing with people who wanted to do the job.
Not sure how long ago the staff knew about this but if it was a while the x's etc can now see why they were neglected a little. why bother with something thats going to be scrapped. I feel sorry for the ones who put all their effort in to boost the x's reputation and try and get the program back to where it was in the early days.

MissAlice
05-07-2008, 02:32 PM

You are going to look very silly!

red.neon
05-07-2008, 02:35 PM
lol if he said that im sure they would not get their new leaving badge.

The hobbas had their critics just like the x's :o the bad or lazy x's just give the good ones a bad name but surely the staff in charge of the x's and hobbas should have been more on the ball continually removing useless people and replacing with people who wanted to do the job.
Not sure how long ago the staff knew about this but if it was a while the x's etc can now see why they were neglected a little. why bother with something thats going to be scrapped. I feel sorry for the ones who put all their effort in to boost the x's reputation and try and get the program back to where it was in the early days.

I agree with Jrh! All X Management needed to do was get a grip of the few useless X's and maybe they would be still around?

Mexel
05-07-2008, 02:37 PM
X program has ended, its now being confirmed. You may all know this if someone else has posted, i just have not read the posts in this thread lol.

TopManTim
05-07-2008, 02:37 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Edited by Hayd93 (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't post poinlessly.

e5
05-07-2008, 02:42 PM
They're not even helpful anyway, lol. So if they go then that's a positive thing.

Sepron
05-07-2008, 02:43 PM
Hobbas went Habbo x's came, Habbox x's left ------ ..something is next?

e5
05-07-2008, 02:46 PM
http://www.habborator.org/msgboard/comments.php?news=204

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

p.s. ma evil cackles aren't in any way directed at the good X's like missalice etc just the over-riders who's actions has lead to this obviously.

credit to zatley and habborator
They don't even get the override anymore? That was a removed a bit a go.

Bexter....
05-07-2008, 02:49 PM

HINK THERE GOOD NO MORE LALALA''. Your the one who is the nub.

90% of the current habbo X's have only done it for the badge and when they had override, for that. Since there has been no applications since override was taken, don't know about that yet, but all for the badge.

It's a good idea for X's to go imo, just because they have the status of being a habbo X they think they can group together and say 'we do this' 'we do that' as if other habbos are not the same as them or they are better than us. :/

Also, most people i knew before they were X's have changed, they've become stuck up. Only 3 or 4 out of my friends are still the same after they got badges(not naming any names).
So hopefully
farewell Xs

Hazza
05-07-2008, 02:50 PM
where has it been comfirmed?

e5
05-07-2008, 02:52 PM
where has it been comfirmed?
The badge seems like comfirmation to me.

Hazza
05-07-2008, 02:54 PM
It could mean something else? lol.
I personally don't care - I'm just interested! :P

BlueTango
05-07-2008, 02:54 PM
Well, all good things come to an end one day.

Its a shame really because I agree with so many people that have already posted above:

The X program could've continued if it was as great as it was when it started; bringing in the new categorys kind of de-valued it towards the end, and there were some X's who needed a boot up the bum.

e5
05-07-2008, 02:55 PM
I don't care either. I'm still not sure where it's been officially comfirmed though.

Hazza
05-07-2008, 02:58 PM
I'm just thinking because its "Z0" - They are UK badges? So they could just be going on the UK hotel?

Hiro
05-07-2008, 03:02 PM
I do like the badge though, it's quite nice.

Hazza
05-07-2008, 03:04 PM
Yeah, its not a bad thing for the Xs if they get chopped! :P Unless they really enjoy the job.

Bexter....
05-07-2008, 03:53 PM
The Xs have confirmed that it's happening, ed2k confirmed it in the welcome lounge.

Seany
05-07-2008, 03:59 PM
http://habbos.net/showthread.php?p=1828282#post1828282

Hazza
05-07-2008, 04:05 PM

Now we can HAHAHAHA!

Seany
05-07-2008, 04:07 PM
Lol Boxiel, you been owned :P

red.neon
05-07-2008, 04:12 PM

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA

*Gaspppp*

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAAA

Edited by lAscend (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't post pointlessly.

TopManTim
05-07-2008, 04:13 PM
I bet Boxiels PM box is getting seriously pwnd.

marriott0.01
05-07-2008, 04:18 PM
I don't think Habbo X's should be Axed, they aren't doing any harm, and they help, they're nothing special tbh

Hazza
05-07-2008, 04:19 PM
I don't think Habbo X's should be Axed, they aren't doing any harm, and they help, they're nothing special tbh

You answered your post yourself?

Immenseman
05-07-2008, 04:45 PM

Ouch ;)

MissAlice
05-07-2008, 04:50 PM

Boxiel, sometimes it's best keeping a dignified silence than saying anything at all ;)

Edited by Kaotix12 (Forum Moderator): Accidental double post merged.

e5
05-07-2008, 06:29 PM
I guess he had faith that they were staying, eh? :D

Anyway, posted a long-ish news report on Habbox about it......!

PriceTags
05-07-2008, 06:36 PM
Well it's a sad day for them, but it doesn't bother me. When they started I wanted to be one, but i failed. Never liked it since :P.

Virgin Mary
05-07-2008, 06:36 PM
Boxiel was merely proving why they're being replaced.

CHA!NGANG
05-07-2008, 06:54 PM
Not really. Tbh, we had no clue what was going on lol :P

Stephen08
05-07-2008, 07:03 PM
The only reason he probably thought they weren't going was because he might of thought they would of got an earlier warning about it.

But tbh I'm glad they are finishing the x system. Also I'm quite desperate to go on habbo during the next few days seeing it full with X's actually helping people out.

JackBuddy
05-07-2008, 07:18 PM
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :eusa_danc

Cool--
05-07-2008, 07:33 PM
Sulake has thought long and hard about ways to allow more players to greet new Habbos and be recognized for guiding them through the game without being constrained by the time and resources staff have available to manage such teams. The solution comes in the form of the revamped and much improved Welcome Party system which allows eligible Habbos to act as Guides to new players and be recognized easily within the Hotel by the badge they wear. The more experienced a Welcome Party Guide becomes and the more players they successfully help, the higher ranked badge they can earn to reflect their success. This new feature will be launched during the next Hotel update, which is coming very soon!That seems a good idea but feel sorry for the good X's.

Boxiel
05-07-2008, 09:47 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Edited by Hayd93 (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't post poinlessly.

Now we can HAHAHAHA!

Lol Boxiel, you been owned :P

I bet Boxiels PM box is getting seriously pwnd.

Ouch ;)

Boxiel was merely proving why they're being replaced.

Well that shut me the hell up... Tuché! ;)

CHA!NGANG
05-07-2008, 10:17 PM
LOL, Well at least you're taking it like a man dan! :D

Boxiel
05-07-2008, 10:22 PM
It's a shame to see if go.. Lets just hope they know what they are doing huh.

cunning
06-07-2008, 12:15 AM
Care to expand on that?

Cuzz, we luff u bruh!

Bill
06-07-2008, 06:05 AM
Tim I have never met someone who had such a hate on for a virtual group in my entire life, it's kind of flattering to be honest haha. First of all, thanks for the kind farewells everyone it was a pleasure serving the hotel for the time we did, and I speak for the entire Habbo UK X Team when I say that. Obviously, with any group of people who are hand selected, a few of those not selected may develop some sort of inferiority complex - but hey thats life, right? For those of you who respected and looked up to us I can't thank you enough. I really hope this new chapter of the welcoming party gives you a chance to really shine :)

Bill, over and out!

Lubricant
06-07-2008, 08:29 AM
Yay good riddance.

e5
06-07-2008, 11:41 AM
Yay good riddance.
lol the hating is kind of over. -rep

Lubricant
06-07-2008, 12:21 PM
lol the hating is kind of over. -rep

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not make pointless posts.

Universe
06-07-2008, 12:33 PM
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

get ur sig out a bit more pls!!!

Edited by Slowpoke (Forum Moderator). Please do not make pointless posts.

TopManTim
06-07-2008, 02:14 PM
Tim I have never met someone who had such a hate on for a virtual group in my entire life, it's kind of flattering to be honest haha.

I don't actually hate any of them, a couple just annoy me. I guess my early posts were a tad harsh ;)

P.S. What's your Habbo acount?

Captain
06-07-2008, 02:17 PM
If only Habbo selected people who truley deserved to be Habbo X and people who eren't immature then I guess we wouldn't all be hating them so much.

Shame for some of the ones that actually helped but thats life :)

Ashley
06-07-2008, 02:18 PM
I don't actually hate any of them, a couple just annoy me. I guess my early posts were a tad harsh ;)

His Habbo account is bill

e5
06-07-2008, 02:19 PM

His Habbo Name is 'Bill' a Tech X.

and I agree, some are annoying, well most are but there's a few exceptions.

Bill
06-07-2008, 02:20 PM
My account is called bill

e5
06-07-2008, 02:24 PM
3 minutes, 3 same answers ;).

I hope the welcome party is a success and the 'badges' are good.

06-07-2008, 02:31 PM
I heard about this from someone, who talked to Lostie about it. Although im not saying its true, just what i "heard".
Apparently its going to be announced on Wednesday.
Notice the apparent word, therefore im not certain.

Virgin Mary
06-07-2008, 03:31 PM
It's a clever move for Habbo. Just make helping into a battleball type game so everyone will be motivated to help so they have a badge to look superior to others. Unlike Xs who, once receiving their badge, stopped helping pretty much.

Slowpoke
06-07-2008, 03:38 PM
I heard about this from someone, who talked to Lostie about it. Although im not saying its true, just what i "heard".

And whoever told you that is 100% correct. :)

Captain
06-07-2008, 03:46 PM
I think we've established his Habbo name is Bill. LOL

TopManTim
06-07-2008, 04:26 PM

Yeah it was in the email that it would be announced on wednesday. Then we get v24 and the new system soon after.

Zadar
06-07-2008, 05:19 PM
Anyone can say to a new person about habbo lol.

Matty
06-07-2008, 09:01 PM
Habbo hotel

Edited by Slowpoke (Forum Moderator). Please do not post pointlessly.

e5
06-07-2008, 09:15 PM
It says in the leaked email that they will be officially gone on Wednesday..

Stephen08
06-07-2008, 09:59 PM

lol slow :P

Also I don't think this new welcome system thingy is gonna be a good idea tbh. I got a feeling it won't last long.

07-07-2008, 12:44 AM
It says in the leaked email that they will be officially gone on Wednesday..

O right, what email lmao.
Usually i read through a thread, but too many pages.
Maybe i should have done this time ^^:rolleyes:

iJoe
07-07-2008, 12:46 AM
O right, what email lmao.
Usually i read through a thread, but too many pages.
Maybe i should have done this time ^^:rolleyes:

All X's were sent an e-mail :)

07-07-2008, 12:48 AM
All X's were sent an e-mail :)

I read back.

I take great pleasure in knowing i was @ least only about 4 pages of posts out lmao :P

iJoe
07-07-2008, 12:53 AM
lmao :P

And I dont think the thing replacing them is gonna do much good at all

07-07-2008, 12:59 AM
lmao :P

And I dont think the thing replacing them is gonna do much good at all

They need something more professional really, as i think thats all that will work. But they dont want to put the time, money or effort into it. So they'll only get out what they put in, which in the end will just be....rubbish.

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Super Moderator): Accidental double posts merged.

Pyroka
07-07-2008, 01:04 AM
I agree 24. Personally I think the whole Habbo X idea was a failure from the start, some people in it were good but most were crap at what they did. A monkey could've done the same job, maybe better. Hmmm, I'd like to see a secure Hobba program tbh. It's very possible, I've already thought of an idea which would require skills that would need to be good enough to hack a bank open. Like hell they'd listen though.

HotelUser
07-07-2008, 02:00 AM
I'm quite disappointed to see how childish some user's responses are to this thread. I've never really spoken to many Habbo Xs besides John, and he's a great guy. I didn't agree on the override feature, because some (not all) Xs abused the feature. Anyways, perhaps this will cause more people to visit HxHD.

Dwight
07-07-2008, 09:18 AM
They will never implement a new and more professional system because one of the reasons they're scrapping habbo X's is because a member of staff has to take time to manage the team. It's just spending more money for Sulake and they don't like it!

J-P-C
07-07-2008, 10:35 AM
your probably very true there!

Zak
07-07-2008, 10:35 AM

:eusa_clap

msb.
08-07-2008, 09:44 PM
lol TIM I thought u was an X :O

anyways, erm bye :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!