PDA

View Full Version : Worth carrying on?

Swearwolf
04-07-2008, 06:02 PM
Some of you may know that i own www.totalhabbo.com a fansite ive had for a few years. I havent updated anything to do with it for a long time now and wondered.. is it worth me carrying on?
Do you think it has potential?

All replies are appreciated

Plux
04-07-2008, 06:19 PM
Go for it!

Independent
04-07-2008, 08:19 PM
Don't take this in an offensive manor but Habbo fansites are fail now, other than Habbox, clubhabbo and maybe HFFM.

[Oli]
04-07-2008, 09:09 PM
Don't take this in an offensive manor but Habbo fansites are fail now, other than Habbox, clubhabbo and maybe HFFM.

What's the point in having one now anyway, habbo's set up more NOT TO HAVE rules then ever before...
You can't do alot anymore, which will result in all fansites looking like eachother... no unique ones anymore..

Your choice, but I wouldn't

PreProcessor
04-07-2008, 09:15 PM
There really isn't a point in sites anymore as said if you aren't ClubHabbo or Habbox your site is doomed to fail epically. With habbos new rules being not allowed to clone Habbo Homes takes alot of uniqueness out of sites with that feature so their basically just your 'average' fansite now.

But if you want to continue it go ahead.

Flisker
05-07-2008, 10:12 AM
I got out of Habbo fansites when i could. I only had 1 popular site (Habbo-Record) but stopped it all now

Kevin
05-07-2008, 10:17 AM
Fansite's are alot of effort these days. No support is provided for un-oficial fansites EG. Advertisement,Habbo staff visits. So theese days, it's nearly impossible to get a fan site popular. -Kev

Luckyrare
05-07-2008, 05:03 PM
Depends if your getting anything from it.

- Profit
or/and
- Pleasure

If not, shut it down.

Independent
05-07-2008, 06:32 PM
There really isn't a point in sites anymore as said if you aren't ClubHabbo or Habbox your site is doomed to fail epically. With habbos new rules being not allowed to clone Habbo Homes takes alot of uniqueness out of sites with that feature so their basically just your 'average' fansite now.

But if you want to continue it go ahead.
Agreed.

& @Flisker;

Same, but I owned a few "semi-popular" fansites. :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!