theman0001
04-07-2008, 06:07 PM
http://www.habbo.co.uk/groups/stiffdylans

not sure if its a band or a film :S

STIFF DYLAN'S COMP
For your chance to win answer the following questions and send them to:
Email: [email protected]
Subject: Stiff Dylans Comp

Q1: Where will the Stiff Dylans be performing on 6th July? Hint: Check their MySpace!

Q2: What's happening to Georgia Nicholson in the film Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging? Hint: Check the movie website!

Q3: How do you get a free SD video clip of the Stiff Dylan's? Hint: Check their official site!

no waiii
04-07-2008, 06:31 PM
Gueesing Band. Nice find

superstar911
05-07-2008, 01:37 PM
Stiff Dylans are a band. They sing Ever Fallen In Love which is on the soundtrack for the movie Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging which is released in August.

Just some of my knowledge for you :P

e5
05-07-2008, 02:48 PM
I've never heard of them :S Oh well. Good find.

Cryptoo
05-07-2008, 03:05 PM
Its a band, I think their music is an Angus, Thongs and full frontal snogging

Sharpsterz
05-07-2008, 09:15 PM
The sun is here, your flip-flops are out and things are hotting up in Habbo.
This summer is packed full of stuff to get your saliva going more than one of Mr Whippy’s finest.
The tribal hero Habboa is calling all Tikitoa’s in case we get shipwrecked on a deserted island.
Follow all the contestants and House shenanigans as Habbo does Big Brother. The housemates are being chosen currently so keep your eyes peeled to see if you have made it.
When the sun gets high in the sky, it means one thing: it’s festival season – and we have more rock than you can shake a poi poi at.
If time travel’s your thing, the summer hols will take you places you’ve only dreamed about.
Zeus has sent us his orders and sports-mad and history buffs alike can watch out for the ancient HabbOlympics. Meanwhile we could be dropping in to 10,000 BC to fend off sabre-tooth tigers and mammoths.
Don’t forget there is a big August Collectable available and it’ll be happy days all round as we go back to the future with a new Furni line.
With many chances to win, quests, competitions, celebrity visits and ‘Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging’, Habbo is the place to be in the holidays.
Big Brother is watching, has a secret up his sleeve and is expecting fireworks!

summat to do with summer bonanza thing

luce
05-07-2008, 09:27 PM
Orite sound ill check it out :)

The Undertaker
05-07-2008, 10:08 PM
There a band. I'm going to see them supporting Bowling for soup on Monday :D

Hushie
07-07-2008, 03:58 PM
Stiff Dylans are a band. They COVER Ever Fallen In Love which is on the soundtrack for the movie Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging which is released in August.

Just some of my knowledge for you :P
;) kay

msb.
08-07-2008, 09:45 PM
good find :o

Never heard of them tho :(
new anyways :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!