PDA

View Full Version : Beijing 2008 Achievements

Alan_Carr
04-07-2008, 06:32 PM
For anyone who has the game, ain't it a great feeling when the achievement thing pops up?
Cos its such a hard game, and the achievements are just the same aswell.
Most of em are for beating records or qualifying times, but 85% of em are SOLID!
Get the game though if you have money :)

Hiro
04-07-2008, 06:34 PM
I'm not touching that game ever again. I can't button bash and "waggling" the RS or LS gives me a blister! :S

Jord
04-07-2008, 06:42 PM
Wow you are in love with gs aint you.

Casuals
04-07-2008, 06:58 PM
says the one with 22457 gs

Jord
04-07-2008, 07:08 PM
Nice one copying my sig btw

And he went from 8k to 13k in about 2 days? Addicted much? Ive had my gamertag once xbox came out.

broken
04-07-2008, 07:15 PM
Wow you are in love with gs aint you.
you're the one that's sad enough to play for gamerscore. i don't know if he does too but yeah whatever.

GearsOfWar
04-07-2008, 07:43 PM
you're the one that's sad enough to play for gamerscore. i don't know if he does too but yeah whatever.

Well according to you, you've got 1000 on DiRT and Test Drive, so I guess that means to play for gamerscore too? Hypocrite.

broken
04-07-2008, 07:47 PM
test drive and dirt ain't piss easy games, so no.

Alan_Carr
04-07-2008, 07:53 PM
Jesus christ, why is this turning into flames again?
Im saying the achievements are hard, and test you, and its good feeling cos you've earned em.
Jord, why are you continuously moaning at me for gamerscore?
So what if you've had xbox since it came out, 22k proves you have no life apart from xbox.
Yes, ive had some easy games on my profile, but i've sold them so it has no concerns to me.

GearsOfWar
04-07-2008, 07:54 PM
test drive and dirt ain't piss easy games, so no.

Where in my post did I say they are? You're calling someone else sad for playing games for fun and unlocking achievements yet that's basically what you're doing? How can you think if people get achievements it's sad, it's a sence of achievement for your live profile, so grow up and stop repeating the same comments, you're that sad you need to try insult people and troll, go outside and get some sun on your skin kid.

And them games me and Jord get gamerscore on, you think we've kept them? It's called renting. Wow, £5 or so is a lot if you do chores. And two years and 22k is bad? I know people who got it this Christmas and are on like 20k+ so shh.

Jord
04-07-2008, 08:21 PM
Im saying the achievements are hard, and test you, and its good feeling cos you've earned em.
Jord, why are you continuously moaning at me for gamerscore?
So what if you've had xbox since it came out, 22k proves you have no life apart from xbox.
Yes, ive had some easy games on my profile, but i've sold them so it has no concerns to me.

Because your annoying and neil got nolife? Tell him that 35k Oh yeh your scared of neil.

Janczyk
04-07-2008, 09:44 PM
Why does every thread turn into a pre-pubescent ******** match of the testicles? Jesus Christ, mature up people!

I traded the game in because it's that realistic it actually injured me.

GearsOfWar
04-07-2008, 10:15 PM
Oh and Broken or whatever your 50 different names are here, you're the saddest person on here, you spend ages refreshing or built a script to keep refreshing your Habbox page to get loads of views on your other account, you're the biggest hypocrite going. Go drown in your hypocriteness.

Hiro
04-07-2008, 10:22 PM
I tried getting a few, but I totally suck at the game. Grats on getting some. (:

Fehm
05-07-2008, 07:22 AM

Jords in here ^^. Lol i have the game, and tbh, i love it :D so... xD yh but i dont find the acheivments too difficult

Alan_Carr
05-07-2008, 09:15 AM
Because your annoying and neil got nolife? Tell him that 35k Oh yeh your scared of neil.

Why would i say that to Neil?
We haven't had any confrontations before so theres no need, he's like 18 or w.e, he's living his life.
But with you, your 13 and have 22k gamerscore, do you have friends?

GearsOfWar
05-07-2008, 10:01 AM
We haven't had any confrontations before so theres no need, he's like 18 or w.e, he's living his life.

Someone was dropped on their head when they was a baby. Since when does age matter about GamerScore? Neil is probably 18, he has collage and everything, he games in his spare time. Same as Jord, he has school and games in his spare time. So it would be alright to be 15+ and have 22k but not 13 and have 22k? Grow up, you're like 11 and you went from 7k to 14k or whatever you're going so stop being the biggest hypocrite here.

You're so jealous of GS, all of your posts are talking about Jord's gamerscore, you're just dieing for it that's why you buy all them easy games.

Callum.
05-07-2008, 10:10 AM
i want this game bad, is it any good.

GearsOfWar
05-07-2008, 10:14 AM
i want this game bad, is it any good.

Apparently it's good but "button bashing" is tiring and some people got blisters and everything so returned the game.

Jord
05-07-2008, 10:41 AM

Your making up fake ages again just like you did for yourself

Neil is 15 or 16 And you call me a nerd hes got 13k gs more than me.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!