PDA

View Full Version : My Wireless Mouse

Coldplay
05-07-2008, 01:30 PM
It's kinda lagging if you like, the pointer isn't moving smoothly, it's juttering and it's beginning to get really annoying, started happening yesterday.

I replaced the batteries and it kept happening, and I restarted my PC and it worked for like an hour then stopped again, so anybody know what i can do to fix it?

Stephen!
05-07-2008, 01:32 PM
Are you using wireless internet? If so, then they both work on the same frequency so one will intrerupt the other.

Have you cleaned the laser?

Coldplay
05-07-2008, 01:33 PM
I'm not wireless interenet.

This is going to make me sound so stupid.. How do I clean the laser?

Jordy
05-07-2008, 01:34 PM
Right, check if there's any phones around, this includes Mobiles and Home Phones, try turning off Bluetooth and IR on them, and then turn off the phones themselves.

Also try changing the USB Port of the receiver and try get it even closer to you.

Stephen!
Well, you need to make sure you don't smudge it or anything. Do you see the hole where the red light comes out?

Coldplay
Yes =]

and Jordy, it's in the closest USB socket and only my phone is around and Bluetooth is never on, and the phone is about 10 yards away.

Recursion
05-07-2008, 02:54 PM
Right, check if there's any phones around, this includes Mobiles and Home Phones, try turning off Bluetooth and IR on them, and then turn off the phones themselves.

Also try changing the USB Port of the receiver and try get it even closer to you.

Bluetooth and IR won't affect it at all. The GSM network may though, so you should still move your mobile away, but not house phone.

[Chris]
05-07-2008, 07:03 PM
Ok, well i have this when im using too much of my processer up. do control+alt+delete OR control+shift+esc then go to view>update speed>high

and then check how much processors being used, also check the temperature

Firehorse
06-07-2008, 09:08 PM
you are using a mouse pad? Could be the surface you're using isn't as smooth as it looks. Mabe it got knocked? Thats what happened to mine and got a loose wire. Easy to fix though.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!