PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Nivade - Hiring Moderators (Not Habbo fansite)

Independent
05-07-2008, 07:03 PM
Right, my social networking website is now hiring moderators for the service, before you are given your powers you will be trialed.

If you wish to apply..

Send an email too: [email protected]

Along with:

Username (If not registered, wait till the return), full name, reason why you should be hired, agreement to use of full English within your moderation sessions.

If you can do that, also post a reply here.. So I know your usernames. :)

Source
05-07-2008, 07:17 PM
Haha, why not im sure I can actually help you.

If you want to contact me feel free, I always try to help out people with design tips, coding etc...

Independent
05-07-2008, 07:19 PM
Haha, why not im sure I can actually help you.

If you want to contact me feel free, I always try to help out people with design tips, coding etc...
Not as a Moderator?

Source
05-07-2008, 07:41 PM
I was only kidding because we don't agree at the best of times. I'm just saying look into getting a bigger management team that can make good layouts and code well, it's the only way to success.

Excellent
05-07-2008, 07:44 PM
Sure, why not, contact me if you wish.

Independent
05-07-2008, 07:51 PM
Sure, why not, contact me if you wish.
Thanks.

I was only kidding because we don't agree at the best of times. I'm just saying look into getting a bigger management team that can make good layouts and code well, it's the only way to success.
I agree, but I have to admit it's hard getting staff for a website that not many people know about.

Source
05-07-2008, 07:55 PM
I completly agree. But ask for a full team outside of this forum, that is if you want reliable and staff with intelligence (Sorry HxF members, its a generalisation).

The design is the BIGGEST isssue for you. Because when I used the beta, and got banned 3 times in a row I think for no reason (oh yea forgetting my pass), the thing was not been able to find anyone.. plus the default skins were.... erm. bad.

Independent
05-07-2008, 08:00 PM
I completly agree. But ask for a full team outside of this forum, that is if you want reliable and staff with intelligence (Sorry HxF members, its a generalisation).

The design is the BIGGEST isssue for you. Because when I used the beta, and got banned 3 times in a row I think for no reason (oh yea forgetting my pass), the thing was not been able to find anyone.. plus the default skins were.... erm. bad.
What usernames? I re-call a few users attempting to SQL inject.

Source
05-07-2008, 08:18 PM
killershard, matt, bob.

And don't you dare accuse me of SQL injection, if I tried it you would know about it.

Independent
05-07-2008, 08:32 PM
killershard, matt, bob.

And don't you dare accuse me of SQL injection, if I tried it you would know about it.
We kicked in an automatic banner if your account has registered with the same email address.

Source
05-07-2008, 10:13 PM
That seems pretty pointless to me. I doesnt even tell you your banned, just that the username doesnt exist.

Which was why I would register another account.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!