PDA

View Full Version : Brawl: I'm out of the tourny for SURE!

reeana
05-07-2008, 08:12 PM
Well me and Nemo were playing and he won 16-0. Hmm, I'm out of the tourny I guess.. :( Well.. I'm trying to get better.. But he's just won't let me have a chance. I don't play as often. I haven't completed SSE (38%)

So am I auto-out by having 16-0. LOL.

Nemo
05-07-2008, 08:14 PM
Hehehe. You almost got me with ness, although it was my 2nd time playing with him =D

GommeInc
05-07-2008, 08:15 PM
I wish I wasn't lazy so I could set up mine to join in :( I'll probably be Sonic or Ike :P

Nemo
05-07-2008, 08:15 PM
I wish I wasn't lazy so I could set up mine to join in :( I'll probably be Sonic or Ike :P
Do it!

Do it!

Do it!

PUNK.

So we can playyyyy

Korronos
05-07-2008, 08:17 PM
Aw

I will take pictures of the tourny battles i'm in and upload them.

Southe,
05-07-2008, 08:20 PM
ikes taken by me :D hes mine ^_^

GommeInc
05-07-2008, 08:21 PM
Do it!

Do it!

Do it!

PUNK.

So we can playyyyy
Maybe when I've learnt how to play SSB, it's been ages since Melee so Brawl is taking a while to get a grip on me :P

I'm sure I can tempt you out of Ike, Reezarh ;)

Korronos
05-07-2008, 08:22 PM
You used him alot fighting me Ry ;o
I have tooken Marth :D

Nemo
05-07-2008, 08:26 PM
Maybe when I've learnt how to play SSB, it's been ages since Melee so Brawl is taking a while to get a grip on me :P

I'm sure I can tempt you out of Ike, Reezarh ;)noo play now

taken* hehe.

BREAKING NEWS.

REE HAS BEATEN NAIL.

REE - Me
0 - 16

Ree - Nail
1 - 0

Southe,
05-07-2008, 08:26 PM

Yea, Ike's my best character :D wish i used him instead of link in the gamestation tourney

reeana
05-07-2008, 08:29 PM
I spam too much.. says the person who's Name starts with N and ends with L

Niall!
05-07-2008, 08:30 PM
noo play now

taken* hehe.

BREAKING NEWS.

REE HAS BEATEN NAIL.

REE - Me
0 - 16

Ree - Nail
1 - 0

Funny how I owned you so many times Nimah
I think that 0 - 16 is the wrong way round

And yes you do, the same move the entire bloody match. Up and a with zelda.

reeana
05-07-2008, 08:32 PM

And yes you do, the same move the entire bloody match. Up and a with zelda.
So? You have a problem? I spam. Oh well.. I don't care.. It's the way I play.. I don't know any other moves.. I just press random buttons. But mainly A.

Niall!
05-07-2008, 08:33 PM
So? You have a problem? I spam. Oh well.. I don't care.. It's the way I play.. I don't know any other moves..

Yes I do? It's about having fun, not sitting there using the same moves. Look at me, I stopped spamming with Sonic because it was **** boring, and went with wolf who is ALOT more fun

Nemo
05-07-2008, 08:34 PM

And yes you do, the same move the entire bloody match. Up and a with zelda.I know you beat me, and nope not the wrong way round.

So? You have a problem? I spam. Oh well.. I don't care.. It's the way I play.. I don't know any other moves.. I just press random buttons. But mainly A.
You never even spammed, dont make him think u did just coz u dont know what it means. I was spectating, and u won fair and square

reeana
05-07-2008, 08:34 PM
Yes I do? It's about having fun, not sitting there using the same moves. Look at me, I stopped spamming with Sonic because it was **** boring, and went with wolf who is ALOT more fun
BUT - I don't know how to play this stupid brawl game.

Niall!
05-07-2008, 08:35 PM
I know you beat me, and nope not the wrong way round.

You never even spammed, dont make him think u did just coz u dont know what it means. I was spectating, and u won fair and square

Yes she bloody well did, it was the same move over and over.

EDIT: BREAKING NEWS, THERE IS NO SPECTATOR FOR FRIENDLIES, NIMAH IS LYING!

Nemo
05-07-2008, 08:36 PM
Yes she bloody well did, it was the same move over and over.Nope, i was watching

reeana
05-07-2008, 08:41 PM
Would you chill out and stop being a sore loser?

Niall!
05-07-2008, 08:42 PM
Nimah, if you're doing this by some magical way to try and prove you're better than me, it won't work. Come and play yourself.

No I won't, you spammed and nimah knows it, he just wants to make himself seem better than me.

Nemo
05-07-2008, 08:42 PM
Nimah, if you're doing this by some magical way to try and prove you're better than me, it won't work. Come and play yourself
Magical way? I used webcam to watch. Stop surfing the internetz and accept you lost rofl

reeana
05-07-2008, 08:46 PM
Nimah, if you're doing this by some magical way to try and prove you're better than me, it won't work. Come and play yourself.

No I won't, you spammed and nimah knows it, he just wants to make himself seem better than me.
OMG, Nial.. I just told everyone that I'm rubbish. And you go and just deny it.

Niall!
05-07-2008, 08:46 PM
Magical way? I used webcam to watch. Stop surfing the internetz and accept you lost rofl

No, I won't. I'm at perfect liberty to be a sore loser. Simple, I don't like to lose, especially against someone that shouldn't have been able to beat me and that spammed.

Nemo
05-07-2008, 08:48 PM
No, I won't. I'm at perfect liberty to be a sore loser. Simple, I don't like to lose, especially against someone that shouldn't have been able to beat me and that spammed.They didnt spam lol. Poor nail has no more chill pills ;[

reeana
05-07-2008, 08:49 PM
No, I won't. I'm at perfect liberty to be a sore loser. Simple, I don't like to lose, especially against someone that shouldn't have been able to beat me and that spammed.
:l How do you know that I couldn't have beaten you! -Goes and gets my brother. :P

Niall!
05-07-2008, 08:51 PM
They didnt spam lol. Poor nail has no more chill pills ;[

:l How do you know that I couldn't have beaten you! -Goes and gets my brother. :P

Errr you lost 16-0 to Nimah?

I own nimah at SSBB

simple logic

reeana
05-07-2008, 08:53 PM
Errr you lost 16-0 to Nimah?

I own nimah at SSBB

simple logic
Yep, that was to Niamh.. And actually I think he's better than you. And don't go PAH.. In his dreams. But he is. :l He could take my what you call "spamming" (which I don't do)

Niall!
05-07-2008, 08:54 PM
Yep, that was to Niamh.. And actually I think he's better than you. And don't go PAH.. In his dreams. But he is. :l He could take my what you call "spamming" (which I don't do)

Better than me? Funny, he never stood a chance last night and admits he's worse than me.

Nemo
05-07-2008, 08:55 PM
Better than me? Funny, he never stood a chance last night and admits he's worse than me.
i beat you atleast once, so im not as crap as you say

reeana
05-07-2008, 08:58 PM
Right.

-Closes Thread To Cease Arguments-

Niall!
05-07-2008, 09:01 PM
Right.

-Closes Thread To Cease Arguments-

Oh hai thar, you need vip to do that

and nimah, last night you didn't.

it was 3-0

Nemo
05-07-2008, 09:01 PM
Oh hai thar, you need vip to do that

and nimah, last night you didn't.

it was 3-0
3-1* and they know ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!