PDA

View Full Version : Fight the Ban ******** to Blair

JamesRoe
23-06-2005, 08:44 PM
Hey im back for 1 day and 1 day only

Just needed to see what people think i am talkin about when i say fight the ban and ******** to blair!?!?

JamesRoe
23-06-2005, 08:50 PM
Does any1 care about the ban !?

fdb
23-06-2005, 09:04 PM
Might help if you provide some info or a link so people know what you're on about. :)

Digital
23-06-2005, 09:05 PM
Might help if you provide some info or a link so people know what you're on about. :)
yeah what he said :D

Mentor
23-06-2005, 09:50 PM
Umm everythings started out? what ban are you talking about ?

Y!
23-06-2005, 09:51 PM
He's talking about fox hunting. That's the slogan for the people who are 'for' fox hunting. Get it.

!!!Liam!!!
23-06-2005, 09:52 PM
OMG you made a thread about something so stupid..?

GommeInc
23-06-2005, 09:55 PM
Yes, banning fox hunting is stupid.

BlueTails
23-06-2005, 09:56 PM
I Agree, But Foxes Should Be Killed Naturally

Y!
23-06-2005, 10:03 PM
I'm actually against fox hunting...

kasi
23-06-2005, 10:04 PM
I'm actually against fox hunting...

I am also. I'm against killing ALL animals in general.

Y!
23-06-2005, 10:08 PM
Heh, same lol.

BlueTails
23-06-2005, 10:09 PM
But Why Not Eat Meat, Thats You Eating It, Almost As Bad As Killing It

Mentor
23-06-2005, 10:13 PM
consider this by killing one fox, your saveing 100's of rabbit.

RedStratocas
23-06-2005, 10:20 PM
consider this by killing one fox, your saveing 100's of rabbit.

Well, thats a cycle. Foxes are supposed to eat bunnies. Its their nature. Its all supposed to happen. I forgot when this was, but there was once a bunny overpopulation in australia because I think england brought some over. You know why they overpopulated? No foxes, or any animal that ate bunnies!

The human body is actually designed to be vegitarian. Because of our teeth (Look at a carnivores) and our system in general.

GommeInc
23-06-2005, 10:23 PM
Foxes are vermin. They carry disease and serve no purpose in life other than killing bunnies, chickens, peasants (he he) and other lovely creatures. So really, them being killed won't do diddley.

I blame them being "cute" and furry, that's why people give sympathy

RedStratocas
23-06-2005, 10:49 PM
Foxes are vermin. They carry disease and serve no purpose in life other than killing bunnies, chickens, peasants (he he) and other lovely creatures. So really, them being killed won't do diddley.

I blame them being "cute" and furry, that's why people give sympathy

Serve no purpose? Well really, no animal, including humans, have a purpose. Even killing bunnies is a purpose. If they didn't, there would be a lot of bunnies

Matty
23-06-2005, 10:51 PM
I prefer hedgeogs, they curle into balls, rofl. :o

Mentor
23-06-2005, 10:52 PM
Well, thats a cycle. Foxes are supposed to eat bunnies. Its their nature. Its all supposed to happen. I forgot when this was, but there was once a bunny overpopulation in australia because I think england brought some over. You know why they overpopulated? No foxes, or any animal that ate bunnies!

The human body is actually designed to be vegitarian. Because of our teeth (Look at a carnivores) and our system in general.
This arugument has been discredit so many times.

Ok, look at your teath, and look at a herbivoers teath, Noticeing anthing, such as the front to teath for tearing fleash, the k9 teath?
all for eathing meat. Then at the back with have the herbivor teath.

Why becuse where not carnvors, and where no herbivors ether, were OMNIviours. It means we eat both, we have 100's of evoltray adpations ment for eating meat. Are system is by no mean ment to be vegitarian, its ment to be both.

Y!
23-06-2005, 10:52 PM

Wrong, our stomaches are that of vegitarians and our intestines are that of a carnivore.

RedStratocas
24-06-2005, 02:32 AM
Wrong, our stomaches are that of vegitarians and our intestines are that of a carnivore.

And our minds are that of a rock. I dont get it.

And we have adapted, yes mentor, but if humans werent so brainy, and didnt develop the hunting skills, we would still be vegitarians

Mentor
24-06-2005, 02:36 AM
And our minds are that of a rock. I dont get it.

And we have adapted, yes mentor, but if humans werent so brainy, and didnt develop the hunting skills, we would still be vegitarians
Actaly, we would have died out in the ice age, if we had not been able to eat meat "/
Plus are survial after was more due to our better build as the menaderfile had become to adpetd to the ice age enviment, even thoge are mental equals, so coulnt cope on the open planes after the ice age. Our abilty to eat meat is the reason where still around.

Also neather monkeys or apes are actaly vegitarain, in the while they also do eat meat, athogh it makes up only a small perpptotion of there diet, roughly about 5% athogh in some speacise its up to 30%

Luayminator
24-06-2005, 11:31 AM
I am against kilin all animals, except weird creatures like spiders and cocroaches and stuff like that.

Jasmin
24-06-2005, 07:50 PM
:@ fox hunting is cruel, why should they suffer for stealing a chicken, IT'S THEIR FOOD, and they have to eat, or they'd die, like a vixen git killed, so she couldnt feed her cubs so her cubs died, :( its so sad, especially since im a dog/wolf/fox person, and i shall be all my life

Jasmin
24-06-2005, 07:52 PM
I prefer hedgeogs, they curle into balls, rofl. :o
HAHAHAHAAHAH thats so random, LMAO im laughing now !

Mit
24-06-2005, 07:52 PM
i dont like fx hunting, i also hate farmers. i would like to shoot farmers for sport

and seeing as they are furry then nobody will care mwahahaaa:)

i dont like fox hunters they look stuck bleeps

Eamonn
24-06-2005, 07:55 PM
omg though your all animals wanting to kill foxes you dirty evil minded people *except people against it* how can you kill creatures and eat other animals:@

Mentor
24-06-2005, 09:17 PM
:@ fox hunting is cruel, why should they suffer for stealing a chicken, IT'S THEIR FOOD, and they have to eat, or they'd die, like a vixen git killed, so she couldnt feed her cubs so her cubs died, :( its so sad, especially since im a dog/wolf/fox person, and i shall be all my life

Becuse its aslo our food, and i personaly am prefeanced to US survieing over fox's if it comes to it.

Plus to who said they shoot farmers, well appart form the fact you will probly starve during the food shoratges if you did start that up, youd be killing consios aware people.
No a unaware animal, thats little more than vermin, and has no more coniso thoghts than a carrot "/

omg though your all animals wanting to kill foxes you dirty evil minded people *except people against it* how can you kill creatures and eat other animals:@

The fox is allowed to eat other animals? so why arnt we, were justs as entitled to it.

GommeInc
24-06-2005, 09:29 PM
Serve no purpose? Well really, no animal, including humans, have a purpose. Even killing bunnies is a purpose. If they didn't, there would be a lot of bunnies
Humans: Being fat, lazy, destroying the planet.

Elephants: Always included in good stories.

Bunnies: So cute and cuddley.

Foxes: Vermin :/

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!