PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Guide to 99 RC

Hopeless
06-07-2008, 08:43 AM
F2P
Pretty Much waste of time after 50-60 as theres no new runes to make and will take arround 100-300 trips for 1 level up or more

__________________________________________________ __________
P2P
To get your experience as quick as possible, do the mage of zamorake mini-quest to be able to acess the abyss, and gaining pouches which can hold essence, which means less trips!

1-10
Craft Air runes using an Air Tiara

10-27
Either continue with airs, or try fires with a Fire Talisman

27-44
Zamorak RuneCrafting Altar[I][Location, north of castle wars, surrounded by lava and red salamanders with a prayer altar, go down the ladder and there will be a banker down there, note: Remember to bring a large number of cheap runes, because you need to pay him 20 runes each time you want to access your bank account to withdraw Essence. also pure essence is needed. Also needed is probably dragonhide armour, to protect yourself from mages and melee and range, Range is the worth one for HP, so use protect from range if walking through (Run is recommended) and when it runs out pryaer at the altar just outside the dungeon. If you can't handle the monsters attacking you, you can take the long route which is 100% safe:)] At the Zamorak Runecrafting Altar (ZMI Altar) you are able to make every type of rune regardless of your level, you can do this from level 1 but it would be a waste of Pure essence. This is good getting your RCing up as you can get 300-500 xp per trip at this level.

44-54
Nature Runes! If you want to get alot of profit or alot of magic xp through RCing, this is the way to go all the way to 99. This is highly profitable as you get x2 Money back to what you put into buying the Pure essence. The Abyss is is suggested for using method as Normal time running is arround 10 Minutes, when in the abyss it takes no more than 2 Minutes. (Abyss is explained later)

54-65
Law Runes as this is the most experience you can get per Pure essence, of continue with the Nats. If you choose laws, then remember if going through the abyss to not bring armour, your still going to entrana!

65-77
Deaths, Laws or Natures. Again using the abyss

77-91
This is up to you, you can either continue using the above or making bloods, or heading back to the ZMI altar, as you will gain alot more experience in there now, each trip banking arround 500-1k Exp per trip.

91-99
Nature Runes... Extremely profitable as you can make 2 NAture runes per 1 Pure essence! think of all the monies! :P

Told you this guide worked ;)

Abyss:
The abyss to be able to enter you need to complete the mage of zamorak mini-quest which can be found on RuneHQ. In the abyss its recommended you bring Dhide Armour, pickaxe, and charged glories is a MUST! Get into the inner circle, and find the rift of what rune you want to make. Then use your teleport function on your glory and teleport back to edgeville

Pouches:
If you've got 25 RC or above, Pouches are very valuable cutting your trips eventually by more thanhalf, if you are level 75, you can have 4 pouches. Small pouch(3), medium pouch(6), large pouch(9), gigantic pouch(12). If your level 75 you can have all 4 meaning you can carry 58 essence rather than 28 =].

FAQ:
Q:The Monk won't speak to me in the wilderness
A: Speak to him in the wilderness first and he will tell you to meet him in his chapel which is located south-east of varrock (opposite Rune Shop)

Q: My Pouch isn't holding as much as you said!
A: Its probably degraded (turns slightly darker brown), and this causes it to hold less essence, in the middle of the aybss you might recall an old man doing something weird with something magical... there is an option to 'Repair-Pouches' which is how you repair them =]

Q: Why would i want Runecrafting as 99, its so pointless and bring and longwinded.
A: If you reach level 91 in Runecrafting, you make 300 profit for each rune essence, so if you craft 10k Pure essence into nature runes, you have just made approx 3M =]

Moved by BobX (Forum Moderator):- Thanks for the guide, If you used a source, please post and I shall personally update it. yes.

Captain
06-07-2008, 06:47 PM
Good guide but posted in the wrong section :P

DPS
08-07-2008, 10:52 AM
Good guide but posted in the wrong section :P

You cant post in the other section... it has to be moved there.

Hopeless
15-07-2008, 10:40 PM
Only source used was RuneHQ to obtain how many Rune ess a pouch as hold

vito201-:D
18-07-2008, 06:01 PM
If it's so worth it why arn't you 99RC :P

Bah i HATE RuneCraft with a passion but if i ever feel the need to do it i will take this guide into account :)

Conorx0
20-07-2008, 11:59 AM
think everyone knows how to runescarf

Looochella
21-07-2008, 04:13 PM
Good guide :)
i've done pretty much the same with my runecraft, but mines like 80.
anyway, +rep for you x

Conorx0
25-07-2008, 06:51 PM
doesnt even mention metyhods this guide is crap

Patricia38
09-08-2008, 01:59 PM
nice guide

Hated
13-08-2008, 02:24 AM
nice guide

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!