PDA

View Full Version : My Dream Summer! - Ends 31st July

e5
06-07-2008, 10:35 AM
You, aswell as myself, are always very excited about the start of summer. Planning ideas, booking events or just thinking about chilling out with a glass of lemonade on the sofa while watching Sky Movies, but what really does your dream Summer Holiday consist of?

What you have to do is think of just one week in the Summer Holidays, and think what YOUR dream Summer Holiday should consist of. Each day should have a different event going on. The most exotic and well thought-out idea's will stand a high chance of winning.

Example:
Day 1: Today we are spending the day at the Zoo, meeting all of the animals and then we are going to Pizza Hut where I'll eat until i'm sick!
Day 2:
Day 3:
Day 4:
Day 5:
Day 6:
Day 7:

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of Habbox Forum. Habbox is giving all its members (not habbox staff) the opportunity to enter competitions, just click on the post reply icon.

1st Prize: 2 Palm Chairs and 2 HC Sofas

Your entry should look like the example below: -

Habbo Name: e5
Habbox Name: e5
My entry:-

This competition will run until 31st July 2008 unless otherwise stated. When the competition finishes e5 will pick the winner(s) and the prize will be handed over in Habbo Hotel UK.

One entry per Habbox Member ONLY (this includes 2 different entries in one post).
Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom:

Terms and conditions:
To prevent unfair competitions, we only allow one entry for each Habbox member and one pc. If more entries are sent using the same Habbox member and/or pc, all the entries will be withdrawn from the competition. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on the date listed above. The winner will be announced in this thread. Winner(s) will be private messaged by H0BJ0B to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Any harassment or attempted bribery of the judge(s) will get you disqualified and could even get you into trouble on the Forum. ALL Habbox staff are excluded from participating in Competitions, unless Competition states they may. This includes all sites and departments that are involved with Habbox. Trialists may enter any competition whilst they are on trial. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes must be claimed within one month of the winner(s) being announced in the announcement forum. Unclaimed prizes will be considered a donation to Habbox Competitions in the winner's name. All furniture prizes will be handed over in Habbo UK ONLY.

When in posting the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments -- it is not the place to so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to one of the Competition Staff or post in the competition question/comments forum.

SpicyChippy
06-07-2008, 11:20 AM
Habbo Name: Anemoi

Day 1: Day out With Family and Friends To the Park
Day 2:Visit to the zoo See diffrent Animals
Day 3: Theme Park
Day 4: Swimming Pool Splashing Around having fun
Day 5: Last day nice barbie in the backgarden

Nemo
06-07-2008, 11:24 AM
Habbo name: N/A (Dont have one)
Habbox name: Naughtynemo
Day 1: Thorpe park
Day 2: Park with friends
Day 3: Chill at home with friends
Day 4: Water fight
Day 5: Go to someones house
Day 6: Park again! :p
Day 7: PARTTYYYYY

my god im bored. :D

chocoholic2003
06-07-2008, 10:37 PM
Go to Hawaii and do some dancing with Coconut bras and Grass skirts, the lot.
Win the jackpot on euromillions and buy a lifetime supply of chocolate and eat myself to near death.
Go on meegggaaaa huge diet and then win awards for losing the most amount of weight in a week.
Meet Crash Bandicoot and go crash team racing and win gold prize and 3000 coins and unlock everything.
Have Johnny Depps babies.
This day i reckon i'd be knackered so maybe i'd just watch tv or somefing.
Party like an animal ;).

Numbers 1-5 are too unrealistic, I know :( but nvm

habbo name - chocoholic2003
habbox name - chocoholic2003

Spyda10
07-07-2008, 10:04 AM
Day 1: Go out with Family to a Restaurant
Day 2: Go Swiming and swim quite for a while
Day 3: Day out with my Family Outside London
Day 4: Go to the Park
Day 5: Stay Home
Day 6: Go out to My Aunty's Party
Day 7: Go out with some Friends

Habbo name: Spyda10
Habbox name: Spyda10

princess.g.
07-07-2008, 12:07 PM
habbo: princess.g.
haboox: princess.g.
entry:

Day 1: Go to the caribbean and go scubadiving swimming with all the little fishys and dolphins butttt watching out for the sharkys
Day 2: Go to Hawaii and go to some mad tiki-vodoo party with a wild tribe, dance around a massive fire with temples and huts all around
Day 3: Build the world most biggest and fastests rollercoaster in the world then ride on it allllll dayyy
Day 4: Buy an elephant from africa or somewhere and have it as a pet at home to scare off all the nasty people
Day 5: make a factory like like charlie and the choc factorys but have realllll people made out of chocolate with strawberry laces for hair :)
Day 6: spend a day with all my bezzie b's we shall go to alton towers water park and pretend we like in the pirates of the caribbean and have lots of fun then we'll go to hard rock cafe and get the biggest burgers and chips ever and scoff our faces untill were like YUMMM!!
Day 7:have a chilling day after the very exciting week.. invite my friends round then drive to the beach in a vw camper van and just chill there all day like hippies

!RockinChick1
07-07-2008, 04:40 PM
Habbo name: hariHYPOCRISY
Habbox name: !RockinChick1
Entry:
Day 1: Go to the Cinema, plenty of popcorn and sweets. Go to someone elses house for the night.
Day 2: Thorpe park with friends, no parents of course. To Pizza hut for pizzas and unlimited ice-cream.
Day 3: Cycling round the park then to the BMX parks. Have a friend to m house for the night.
Day 4: Bowling with friends.
Day 5: Laze around all day on the sofa and in bed. (Active for four days!)
Day 6: Late night party.
Day 7: Stay out all day long with family at the park, picnic. :eusa_danc

Boom...
09-07-2008, 04:19 PM
Habbo / Habbox Name = Boom...

Day:
1>Get drunk
2>Hangover. Get drunk later in the night.
3>Get drunk again.
4>Nasty hangover, again! Go out clubbing on Habbo, and get drunk.
5>Yet another bad hangover. Maybe build Rome in a day..?
6>Make my own Nude beach, and charge people £25 to sunbathe.
7>Have a well-earned rest; even got rested on the 7th day of creating the world, so i think i have the right :)

I realise this is V-E-R-Y extreme, but hey, im random xD

theman0001
11-07-2008, 04:23 PM
day1: its sunny :D
day2: its sunny :D
day3: its sunny :D
day4: its sunny :D
day5 its sunny :D
day6: its sunny :D
day7: its sunny :D

never going to happen tbh:P

heartbeat
11-07-2008, 04:31 PM
habbo name = n/a
hx name = heartbeat

entry =
day 1 = habbo
day 2 = habbo
day 3 = habbo
day 4 = habbo
day 5 = habbo
day 6 = habbo
day 7 = habbo

if e5's running this comp then i'm blates gonna win :D:D

wikid:ryan:
11-07-2008, 04:34 PM
Habbo name: wikid:ryan:
Habbox name: wikid:ryan:
Day 1: Partying!! Listening To Music
Day 2: Invite Friends Round & Rave!!!
Day 3: Play loads of xbox til eyes bleed :P
Day 4: Go Swimming & Play Some Football
Day 5: Play Habbo And Rave!!!
Day 6: Have giant water fight round park.
Day 7: Come on habbox forums and post how my week was xD

Tarmu
12-07-2008, 12:38 PM
Habbo name : Tarmu
Habbox name : Tarmu

Day 1 :To kick things off i will go to Bill Gate's house and dive in to a pool of warm chocolate on a sunny day :8 .

Day 2 :After recovering from all that chocolate. I will go in to the Dead Sea and i will be floating with a cocktail .

Day 3 :This day will be a on-the-go day.I will be on the Beach playing beach sports such as : Volleyball , Football. Maybe after the beach sports i'll jump into the Sea cooling myself down.In between all these activities i will be grabbing Ice creams ( that melt in your mouth ) .

Day 4 :After getting back from Portugal ^^ i will be going to Thorpe Park , heading straight onto the screamer.Of course this day will be a nice and hot day.

Day 5 :I will then head up to Beijing where the climate is up to it's max . I will watch the Athletics ( cheering on Usain Bolt hoping he gets a .1 off his current world record 9.72).

Day 6 :I will be heading up to Old Trafford on day 6 praying Manutd don't have such a bad start as last year.Like the other days this will be a nice and warm pleasent day.

Day 7 :I will be very exauhsted so i will be watching the series of Star Wars watching the funny R2 D2.I will be stocked up with chocolate and coke on this fine Star Wars today.

Blazing15
12-07-2008, 01:27 PM
Habbo name: Blazing15
Habbox name: Blazing15

Day 1 : Go to the empire state building and jump off the top into a swimming pool filled with chocolate fish.

Day 2 : Go on a episode of the simpsons with Dj Will and Dj Leah.

Day 3 : Go skiing on a Chocolate Mountain and then theres a avalanche and all the chocolate goes in my mouth :D

Day 4 : Be a Dj for the Day on Habboxlive.com and do loadz of competitions.

Day 5 : Lye on a beach in Miami with cocktails and fruit

Day 6 : Bounce on the Biggest bouncy castle in the world at the top of big ben :D

Day 7 : Since im so tired i will like on my couch with habbo credits on top of me and Play habbo on my Laptop

Thanks

quagmire
12-07-2008, 05:59 PM
habbo name: Conlan
habbox name: quagmire

day 1: go to the zoo and throw things at the animals.

day 2: go to thorpe park and ride every single ride there, then stop for a toilet break, and do it again.

day 3: watch the all 'the simpsons' episodes, eating an ordered pizza for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

day 4: fly around the world in a hot air balloon, and if i have enough time i'll watch all of 'the simpsons' episodes again.

day 5: go out with mates for a whole day and just stand around.

day 6: i'm well worn out now, so i'll just watch all the episodes of LOST and try to figure out what the hell is going on!! ;)

cats1243
13-07-2008, 12:01 PM
cats1243
cats1243 both habbox & habbo name

Day 1: today im in hawaii on the beach drinking cocktails with my boyfriend listening to inside of you by russell brand =]

Day 2:today i went swimming with sharks and then shopping when i bumped into justin lee collins

Day 3:me n ma boyfriend go to a cafe with justin lee collins and order lobster

Day 4:i get drunk listening to habboxlive and wake up on the beach

Day 5:go to the theater and drink baielys from a shoe ;p

Day 6:go to the cinema with my boyfriend we shre popcorn and i find a ring in it he proposes =]

Day 7:on the plane back hhome and we meet billy conolly

Smits
15-07-2008, 08:19 PM
Habbo name: GetLost
Habbox name: Smits

Entry:

Day 1; arrange to meet up with all my best friends. Together we will head to New York, flying first class in a super speedy plane. During this first class fligt we will have long chats, tell secrets and play games. We will watch films together, play video games and have group hugs.

Day 2: The day after the flight we will head to see the statue of liberty. Once there we wil ltake turns at admiring the beautiful structure before, in turn, having our picture taken in front of it. We will climb to the top to look out of the windows and be amazed at the wonderful scenery. We will then have a picnic under the gorgeous blue sky where once again, we will have a long chat.

Day 3: After a day in new york we will be whizzed off to the biggest and most amazing zoo in the world, there we will take advantage of the fantastic resources by browsing the zoos collection of amazing animals. we will particulary have fun with the chimpanzees, those being my favourite animal, watching them pjoyfully play will be the highlight of the day. Then in turn we will donate our change from our pockets to the zoo, to help more animals in the future.

Day 4: Me and my friends will head to the most gorgeous beach you have ever seen. Once there will will change into our swimsuits and insult each other on how stupid we look. Not caring we would race to the pale blue water and try to stay on our feet, attempting to push each other in. thhroughout tthe day we would eat ice cream, swim, sunbath, and most inmportantly build sandcastles, we will build a city of sandcastles with a palce in the middle, before watching the sea consume leaving behind no trace it was ever there.

day 5: On this day we will head to the biggest music festival you have ever seen, it will involve both past and present legends and be overall an enjoyable day. Me and my friends will spend the day jumping, dancing and singing along, before heading to one of the randomer's homes we met there. At the home we will consume alcohol and tell secrets we were never supposed to tell knowing all will be forgotten by morning. We will dop things we will regret the next day but laugh at the week after and generally have a good time.

Day 6: We will head to the biggest town centre with the most shops in the world, here we will do what we usually do but with more enthusiasm. We will sit around and talk, laugh at people walking by, shop shop shop buying the most expensive and coolest clothes you can. The girls will make the guys go in primark and the guys will go to mcdonalds and make the girls ruin their diet. We will buy each other gifts and donate change to the buskers on street cotrners. We will end the day by buying an ice cream and eating it as we walk down the moonlit streets.

Day 7: As an end to the week me and my friends will sit down in soemones lounge, and talk. We will talk about everything we have ever done and express why we love each other so much. We will laugh and cry at the same time and tell each other it will never end. We will talk about the times we fell out and how stupid we were, the times we had major birthday parties the time that we forgot and the time we fell in love. We will bond strongly and finish the day by playing scrabble.

I love my friends

ella6677
15-07-2008, 09:06 PM
Habbo Name: Ella6677
Habbox Name: Ella6677
Day 1: Wake up early in the morning get ready, check my suitcase for all the stuff i need. Get ready to depart from the airport.

Day 2: Arrive in ghana, west africa to see all my friends and family waiting for us at the international airport

Day 3: Go on a safari adventure to see all the different types of animals in the grass roming around happily.

Day 4: Go out to see lions but making sure to keep our distance and then go home to get ready to see the zebra's next day

Day 5:Get to see zebra's unfortuantly a lion was hungry and decided to take a lunch break (wasn't pretty)

Day 6: Pack up get ready to head home say goodbye to all friends and family.

Day 7:Go swimming with my friends back home and tell them about my adventures in my home town.

I can't wait till i get to go back home to africa its going to be the best moment ever after 5years:eusa_clap

alotest
16-07-2008, 07:36 PM
Habbo name: kv7
Habbox name: Alotest
Day 1: Start my run around the world
Day 2: Meet an elephant who keeps licking me
Day 3: Make sandcastles in the desert!
Day 4: Catch Bin Laden
Day 5: Hug a Penguin
Day 6: Meet a egyption Mummy
Day 7: Go home and lie down in my flower bed!

msb.
16-07-2008, 09:55 PM
Habbo Name: msb.
Habbox Name: msb.
Day 1: Eating pizza
Day 2: Gym (gotta aim for 6pack init)
Day 3: Football
Day 4: Cricket
Day 5: Sleep
Day 6: More Sleep
Day 7: Gym

Markeh
23-07-2008, 05:14 PM
Day 1: I would go round to all my mates houses in a limo, pick them up, and board a First Class flight to Disney World!
Day 2: Get over the jetlag and take them to Kennedy Space Center to go see a Space Shuttle launch!
Day 3: Go round the Disney Parks and do the most exhillerating rides possible.
Day 4: Go to Universal and party there
Day 5: Fly back to Skegness and rent a caravan
Day 6: Have a fun picnic on the beach with my mates!
Day 7: Go home and have a GIANT BBQ!

Habbo and Habbox: Marky21

Smores
23-07-2008, 05:33 PM
habbo name: jenina
habbox name: smores
my entry:

Day 1: travel to japan and offer free hugs there and randomly throw stuff toys around

Day 2: see a platypus then take pictures with it using the peace sign pose

Day 3: go to disney world and get the mickey mouse/donald duck mascot to give me a piggy back ride

Day 4: spend a night at a haunted house (even though horror freaks the hfiahfa out of me) with my friends

Day 5: climb the great pyramid of egypt
Day 6: take an african safari and kiss elephants

Day 7: skydive and land safely at the front door of my house. LOL

xNatalii3x08
23-07-2008, 08:30 PM
k
1st day: Go to Alton Towers (and go on Oblivion All Day) Then Throw Up :D
2nd: After Recovering, Invite all my friends and family to a MASSIVE Barbeque with swimming pool n hotdogs! YUM :Ocass14
3rd: Go zip-wiring in tha rainforest with all my mates Wheee!!
4th: Go to cinema and have Big Popcorn Fights instead of watching the actual film!:eusa_danc
5th: Go Rock-climbing and Abseiling with ma family
6th: Go to park for a relaxing day.
7th: RAV333!! Go clubbing as a last day of summer holidayys!!
WISH YOU W3R3 H3R3? NOT!

Ntshiashee
24-07-2008, 04:07 AM
Day 1: Drive to the state park with a bunch of friends, we bring a picnic lunch, and climb the rocks that are all over, when we get hot we jump into the nearby river and go for a swim
Day 2: We drive to the theme park about 2 hours from where I live, and bring our own food since it is so expensive there. We stay all day, and all end up sun burnt
Day 3: We go to a few different beaches through out the day, one being at a nice lake, the other 2 on the st croix river. We walk through the town the river beach is on, and eat ice cream at a shop
Day 4: We go to the grocery store and buy a bunch of junk food, and pop, then sit around in one of our lawns eating it, listening to music, and playing board games
Day 5: Go bungee jumping in nice clothes and go out to lunch at an expensive restaurant
Day 6: Do a car wash, and a yard sale to make money
Day 7: Watch movies all day and all night

habbo name: Ntshiashee

habbox name: Ntshiashee

Nolan2k8
27-07-2008, 12:36 AM
Habbo name : Nolan2k8
Habbox name : Nolan2k8

My Entry ;

Day 1 : Eat Some Cheese
Day 2 : Go To Asda + Buy Some Batteries
Day 3 : Stroke My Dogs Ears
Day 4 : Watch Alan Carr Do A Strip Tease
Day 5 : Eat Some More Cheese
Day 6 : Skinny Dip In The Loch Ness
Day 7 : Think About My Summer, And Realise That Its The Shortest Summer Ive Ever Seen.

Im Really Bored.. Lol

2lollyjade2
27-07-2008, 04:55 PM
Habbo Name:3lollyjade3

Habbox Name:2lollyjade2

My Entry:

Monday: Go to the movies to see kung fu panda then go to KFC to stuff
my face.

Tuesday: Go to drayton manor.

Wednesday: Go to Holiday Club and see all my friends.

Thursday: Go to the dance at the comunity hall then eat at a posh
restaraunt when we come out.

Friday: Hang out with my friends then go on a bike ride. When ive done
that i will play on habbo.

Saturday: Go to alton towers.

Sunday: Go to the pup for my sunday dinner and the karoke.

it would mean the world to me to win well fingers crosed. :eusa_danc

DieselShaq
28-07-2008, 03:17 PM
Habbo Name: Iamme66
Habbox Name: Iamme66
My entry:

Day 1: Visit The Great Wall of China
Day 2: Fly to India to visit Taj Mahal
Day 3: Fly to Jordan to visit to Petra
Day 4: Fly to Rome to visit the Colosseum
Day 5: Fly to Mexico to visit Chichen Itza pyramid
Day 6: Fly to Peru to visit Machu Picchu
Day 7: Fly to Brazil to visit Statue of Christ the Redeemer

Seven Wonders of the World in seven days =)

million-heir
29-07-2008, 02:02 PM
habbo name: million-heir
habbox name: million-heir
entry:

day 1: win the lottery and give half of it to the poor.
day 2: fly to the moon!
day 3: be the first person to play habbo on the moon.
day 4: travel the world in 24 hours!
day 5: Put an end to the gun and knife crime and find bin laden.
day 6: Throw a pool party for the homeless and the poor and also the rich!
day 7: Chill out with god.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!