PDA

View Full Version : Lolz tesco rocks.

Swinkid
06-07-2008, 01:31 PM
Well, today at tesco they had a GH3 Set up so im like, yh ok ill have a go as im lyk the best.
I went against a real hard tesco staff palyer and beat him. tesco gave me a free GH3 wii guitar controler for beating him. :D
And there was a massive crowed around me >.<

I was playing clsoer on expert too :P thats like my fav song to paly on Expert. never lost against somebody on it. Go me :D

Hiro
06-07-2008, 01:35 PM
Congrats!
I won a GRiD tee at GameStation for getting a better lap time than some guy.

Blinger1
06-07-2008, 01:35 PM
you are lucky!
That wouldn't happen near me -.-'

Swinkid
06-07-2008, 01:49 PM
To be honest, i wouldn't mind a few more compertitions in South west / east england for gamers. It normaly all happens in america or somewhre else in the world.

Emjin
06-07-2008, 04:29 PM
We had a big comp in a HMV in Cambridge a couple of months back, I'm not a real big fan so I didn't take part, I think the prize was an ipod or something..

PaulMacC
06-07-2008, 05:47 PM
That same thing happened to me only it was in Zavvi with Rockband which I'd never played before but the guitar's are similar, I was playing Ok Go's - Here it goes again on expert and the guy was versing me on guitar and I beat him by 4000 odd points, they gave me a £30 gift card.

Suck
06-07-2008, 06:29 PM
Sweet. I've never had that happen to me. But cause I work in GAME I prolly wouldn't be allowed to take part in the competitions, not that we ever have any. Pffft.

chez88
06-07-2008, 07:53 PM
I think someone shud make like one of those online petitions for some uk tournaments / challenges for us guitar hero and rock band players. i dunno how to set 1 up but if some1 did i know quite a few people who would sign. then u cud send it to like game / gamestation / hmv etc

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!