View Full Version : [Alteration] Bunny

Punk Rock Star
23-06-2005, 10:57 PM
I made this bunny on a paint program, it is a little ackward, but oh well:

Jenna
23-06-2005, 11:01 PM
Hey its cute! But heres some advice

. Color it in - Don't forget to add shading :D
. If it comes out good - put it on the Request an Alteration thread - People might want one for themself, and you'll be bound to get a good start on habbox, by getting reputation from that x]

Steven
23-06-2005, 11:02 PM
It's good and Jenna when am I next filming with Angela?
I'm Yup btw.

Ferccia
23-06-2005, 11:02 PM
Pretty cute :)
And yes, some colours would look great! =]
Well done :D

Y!
23-06-2005, 11:04 PM
I love it! If the colouring goes well you could have a great alt there.

Jenna
23-06-2005, 11:07 PM
It's good and Jenna when am I next filming with Angela?
I'm Yup btw.

Im sorry i am posting an unrelated thing but - We will only film a next episode to it if it gets accepted. Redstratocas is still working on the flash bit - i saw it so far and it looks great! x]

Steven
23-06-2005, 11:15 PM
Okay ='] :P

SilverDino
24-06-2005, 07:10 AM
Its kewl
But loads of pixel artists use paint.

Punk Rock Star
24-06-2005, 12:13 PM
Okay, I'll try colouring it next, not very good at it but, hey, worth a try!

Pawf
24-06-2005, 12:22 PM
Its kewl
But loads of pixel artists use paint.

TBH I've never tried pixel art any other way

Crying-Angel
24-06-2005, 12:57 PM
TBH I've never tried pixel art any other way

beleive me, paint is THE BEST programe you will find for doing pixel art because that is all its for. it doesnt have fancy effects which is something i like coz i think people should put the time into learning how to do the effects for themselves :o

Pawf
24-06-2005, 12:58 PM
beleive me, paint is THE BEST programe you will find for doing pixel art because that is all its for. it doesnt have fancy effects which is something i like coz i think people should put the time into learning how to do the effects for themselves :o

Exactly the reason I have never used anything else :)

Crying-Angel
24-06-2005, 01:01 PM
Exactly the reason I have never used anything else :)
ive used other things for making some sigs n stuff n i did test out useing a diff program for a doll n it turned out terrible!
paint will always be ma baby, couldnt live with that program, its so perfect for what i use it for =']
i hate how people put things like "i made this on paint" saying it like its an excuse for it not to be great., just look at sum of the pixel art thats produced on paint ie. my doll, the elite section n so on.... drawing it on paint is no reason for it to look terrible -_- n ill shut up now coz im rambling :eusa_shif

Punky
24-06-2005, 02:25 PM
I've only ever used paint, maily because it's so easy and I'm a bit technologically impaired O.o.

Ne way back to the Bunny ^.^ It's good but I think it would look better if the ears went up instead of down and if it was coloured

7/10

Punk Rock Star
24-06-2005, 11:20 PM
thanks all for the CC

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!