PDA

View Full Version : Think I'm going to buy a Wii

Frodo13.
07-07-2008, 07:02 PM
Get paid on Friday so think I might buy one. Just thought I'd let you know :P

BlueTango
07-07-2008, 07:07 PM
Wii is like a novelty in my house; it got used when we first bought it but it just sits there on display nowadays...

This applies to most of my friends aswell.

Test:Tube:Baby
07-07-2008, 07:20 PM
Agreed with above.

I used my Wii for ages when it first came out but after a while it gets so boring you just don't want to use it anymore. It's even worse when you're sitting on your own, and you're waving your arms around like a maniac.

c[__]
07-07-2008, 07:25 PM
Hi matt!

Neversoft
08-07-2008, 01:25 AM
The above two people don't speak for everyone. I play mine all the time. :) Theres so much more to do on it now than when it came out, and now online games have started appearing there isn't a day where I don't play Mario Kart. It's a lot of fun.

It's even worse when you're sitting on your own, and you're waving your arms around like a maniac.

What games apart from Mario and Sonic do you have to wave your arms around like a maniac, because I have yet to come across one. :P Besides, what are you complaining about? How did you expect to play the Wii when you bought it? Baka.

Suck
08-07-2008, 08:26 PM
I still play my wii. Since the first day i bought my wii my family has never played with me and I always play by myself. There are fun games out there for lone players, resident evil, mario games, puzzle games etc etc and there are also Wii games for one player only so there is the option for single players :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!