PDA

View Full Version : [GTA4] Advice please =]

DPS
08-07-2008, 10:46 AM
As some of you know when you have nearly clocked the game you have to pick to kill the man or not to kill him *the one who tryed to kill you*

well i picked to kill him, because i fort nothing would happen to kate.

but what if i take the deal? will kate live? or not i really wanna know.

Havoline
08-07-2008, 11:22 AM
If you choose "revenge" you will kill him and Kate will die.
If you choose "deal" you will end up killing him anyway and Roman will die which means no free taxis.

DPS
08-07-2008, 12:05 PM
If you choose "revenge" you will kill him and Kate will die.
If you choose "deal" you will end up killing him anyway and Roman will die which means no free taxis.

but who wants a taxi anyway.. i made the mistake of killing him. and now kates dead :( lucky i saved the game twice just like 4 hours of gameplay and ill have to pick again.

So does kate stay alive then?

Blinger1
08-07-2008, 12:10 PM
Possibly..

Taxis are good if you want to go from one spot to another quickly ;)

Havoline
08-07-2008, 02:49 PM
but who wants a taxi anyway.. i made the mistake of killing him. and now kates dead :( lucky i saved the game twice just like 4 hours of gameplay and ill have to pick again.

So does kate stay alive then?

So what's the benefits of a pixel girlfriend rather then free taxis which save you money and time if you wanna get somehwere? Having Kate is pointless.. You don't need to play all over again :rolleyes:

DPS
08-07-2008, 05:37 PM
So what's the benefits of a pixel girlfriend rather then free taxis which save you money and time if you wanna get somehwere? Having Kate is pointless.. You don't need to play all over again :rolleyes:

Thats why u have the helicopter cheat...

c[__]
08-07-2008, 10:12 PM
who uses cheats :rolleyes: Just ruins the fun

Havoline
08-07-2008, 10:46 PM
Thats why u have the helicopter cheat...

Then you need hassle to fly around in a helicopter when you can get in a cab and skip to the other island or your way point. It's a lot quicker.

Pazza
10-07-2008, 04:17 PM
I never use cheats :D

I use taxi to get to helitours, then nick one of them :)

c[__]
11-07-2008, 03:17 AM
I never use cheats :D

I use taxi to get to helitours, then nick one of them :)
Now thats logical :)

Ashley 12344
11-07-2008, 11:42 AM
Only advice I can give for GTA4 - trade it in.

Jordy
12-07-2008, 11:28 PM
Only advice I can give for GTA4 - trade it in.You know what mate, I'm going to trust your advice as I can only assume your right :rolleyes:

Not only is your post not helpful when he's asking for help completing it, we don't really care if you think it's crap, you can't even say something constructive about it.

GommeInc
17-07-2008, 09:51 AM
Kate's useless either way as far as I remember. She either dies, or the cousin dies and she never talks to you again. So either way, she has no real purpose in the matter.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!