PDA

View Full Version : New Talents for WoTLK realease?

Charly
08-07-2008, 01:52 PM
In my opinion I really think they should bring out some more talents really.. since everyone will have every talent with atleast 1 in soon lol :P if they keep raising it, its just a thought though! =]

.:TeamAmerica:.
08-07-2008, 04:49 PM
Ofc they are brining out new talents. There was a site that had them, but they were removed. Warlocks are supposed to be getting a demon-like form. Hopfully they official talent trees will be out very soon :)

Danzilla
08-07-2008, 05:07 PM
Yea, they will like when they brought out BC they introduced new talents.
Anyone got a link to for them, it would be cool to see them.

08-07-2008, 05:23 PM
http://wotlkwiki.info/index.php/Classes

Danzilla
08-07-2008, 06:22 PM
Thanks +rep.
I like the new hunter one

Camouflage: (Level 68, 5 min cooldown) You Camouflage, causing you to blend in with your surroundings. Instantly removes all physical and spell debuffs, and you fade into an improved invisibility state. Camouflage will break after the you deal damage. Lasts until cancelled.

08-07-2008, 08:14 PM
Cheers, rep returned :)

Yeah, some of the talent builds seem pretty imba. They will probably we tweaked by the time of release, btw, I wouldnt reccomend downloading the WotLK they are providing.

Duffie246
09-07-2008, 12:00 AM
the warlock demon form is like a form of illidan or something

09-07-2008, 12:04 AM
I think its something like the deamon form during the deamon phase on Leothras

Crimson
12-07-2008, 02:49 PM
"Murder Spree: Step through the shadows from enemy to enemy within 10 yards, attacking an enemy every .5 secs with both weapons until 5 assaults are made. Can hit the same target multiple times. (51 point) "

For combat rogues :O Sounds great.

And this:

"Shadow Dance: Instantly enter stealth and begin the Shadow Dance. For 9 sec you will reenter stealth every 3 secs. (2 min CD) (51 point) "

:D

Sharpsterz
12-07-2008, 04:24 PM
wow i would love that for my hunter

could perhaps be able to sneak through places finally

+ the updated spells like +300 attack power on AotH
ps.
lucky locks :P

Ranger
12-07-2008, 08:08 PM
The lock's Metamorphosis does look like Leothras' demon form, it's useful as a 'last stand' attack because it gives you full health and mana, and makes you pretty powerful for a time. The spell effects from it are cool too :)

The chaos bolt that they also get it is going to be nerfed though I fear, it hits for insane amounts if you have decent gear, and it goes through anything, priest's PW:S, even a loladin's bubble.

Charly
12-07-2008, 08:18 PM
The lock's Metamorphosis does look like Leothras' demon form, it's useful as a 'last stand' attack because it gives you full health and mana, and makes you pretty powerful for a time. The spell effects from it are cool too :)

The chaos bolt that they also get it is going to be nerfed though I fear, it hits for insane amounts if you have decent gear, and it goes through anything, priest's PW:S, even a loladin's bubble.

I doubt about the bubble as it makes you immune to ANYTHING. That will be nerfed. And all the pallys will complain if it does

Bailey
12-07-2008, 08:28 PM
*nerf bat swoops in, reflection your chaos bolt off a paladins bubble*

TehJoshy
15-07-2008, 03:17 AM
Functional Talent Tree Calculator (Excluding Paladin & Hunter)

on WoWhead: http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?talent

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!