View Full Version : Knowledge Idea?

msb.
08-07-2008, 09:57 PM
Yes I think it would be a great idea for a section such as:

English
Maths
Science

Where you can just ask random questions such as:

Science - What is an atom? - Quick reply - Oh thanks?

It makes people learn and also people will still be on here?
Great idea imo.

Discuss.

jrh2002
08-07-2008, 10:01 PM
it will be one way to get your homework done for you ;) dont we have a bit on education? could it not go in there? nice idea though.

msb.
08-07-2008, 10:02 PM
it will be one way to get your homework done for you ;) dont we have a bit on education? could it not go in there? nice idea though.
um... don't people use google for that ? lol?

Erm education I was thinking that but people tend to just focus on exams in that section.

GommeInc
08-07-2008, 10:03 PM
Would be pointless when the education forum isn't exactly full of posts and the busiest forum of all the forums on HabboxForum. It'll be easier in there.

jrh2002
08-07-2008, 10:04 PM
um... don't people use google for that ? lol?

Erm education I was thinking that but people tend to just focus on exams in that section.

google for essays etc but could be hxf for specific answers to mathamatical questions etc ;)

msb.
08-07-2008, 10:09 PM
google for essays etc but could be hxf for specific answers to mathamatical questions etc ;)
oh but for mathematical questions why can't you ask for help :S?

If it is only maths homework, erm as long as they explain, what is the big deal?

J/W?

-Eyeless-
08-07-2008, 10:12 PM
It just encourages people to be lazy imo they should do it themselves otherwise they don't learn :P unless it is maths maths or english but then again that can just be posted in the education section :S

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!