PDA

View Full Version : England Vs Portugal

Mizki
24-06-2004, 10:23 AM
ARCH NAW! Eng are playing the hosting team, Portugal tonight! And me, here will miss it! Damn work! Portuagal are a good team with the added bonusses of bieng at home, playing in the weather and enviroment that is the norm to them! Alot of people believe this is were England fly home - but I still have my faith in England - Flags on car, England hat, shirt etc. Will our man R00ney do it again? let's hope so!

http://www.chelsea1.20m.com/images/headers.gif

I think 3-2 to Eng, Lampard to score first.

Bring it on boys!

sierk
24-06-2004, 03:12 PM
ah well what does it matter? in the semi finals they will run into holland anyway, and then it's a one way ticket home :D

Mizki
24-06-2004, 03:21 PM
I'm changing my predictions. 1-1 Lampard to score first. England will win in penaltys

Concentric
24-06-2004, 04:15 PM
i dont think portugal will be that much of a threat actually
i say 3-1 to england
rooney for all 3? :D

SkaKid77
25-06-2004, 09:02 AM
Portugal weren't a threat untill the referee gave them a very big helping hand in disallowing a perfect goal!

2-1 to england should have been :(

geertjuhhh
25-06-2004, 04:14 PM
well, i dont know his name but some1 was annoying ricardo, ricardo couldnt get to the ball, i think the referee made a good decision there.

:G.M.T:
25-06-2004, 07:44 PM
well, i dont know his name but some1 was annoying ricardo, ricardo couldnt get to the ball, i think the referee made a good decision there.

goos decision lol the only person that was fouled in the area was john terry and he got fouled by his own player the linesman said it was a goal but the refferee overuled him by saying its no goal

i tell you something i bet hes just jelous coz we beat his home country 3-0 hee hee hee

England till i die - well played lads

GELHEAD2004
25-06-2004, 07:51 PM

Ok so your a portugal fan u cheated us!!! and no ricardo wasnt blocked he jumped into john terry and got tangled up it was his own fault! We won and that swedish piece of s*** doesnt deserve to be a refree in the confrence league never mind the euro 2004 championships!

Mizki
26-06-2004, 10:14 AM
There is a website link where you can send the ref messages! Hopeing Jrh will put up the link soon :D

EDIT: After googling the ref, I found this message by another referee on another site.

"urs mier is keeping out of the media light now... he shut his website down last night because he was afraid of england fans mobbing him with death threats lol shame on that man.. the ball had clearly gone over the line by the time john terrys arm made contact with the goalies shoulder!!!!! and dont get me started about the 86 minutes of poor judgement before that!!! BRING ON REPLAYS!!!!!!!!!! "

Jacko2kn3
26-06-2004, 10:26 AM
...We won and that swedish piece of s*** doesnt deserve to be a refree...championships!
he is swiss, not swedish
and collina should have been ref for that match, he is just the best ref ever

Mizki
26-06-2004, 10:33 AM
Collina is a great ref! He stands out to me, whether that is because he picks on all the correct teams, I do not know. But he won't be ref in the finals this year I dont think - too many complained to the uefa about his antics in the finals of 2002

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!