What a pity.
Bye bye X's.

reeana
09-07-2008, 03:57 PM
Is that infobus thing still here?

Kardan
09-07-2008, 04:00 PM
Is that infobus thing still here?

Only sponsors do Infobus sessions now, and the UK doesn't have a sponsor. So the Infobus won't be used for a long time to come...

Xarea
09-07-2008, 04:08 PM
Finally. This was kind of my fault they were removed, I guess.

Florx
09-07-2008, 04:11 PM
Why?

Dusty-09
09-07-2008, 04:12 PM
How was it your fault?

Universe
09-07-2008, 04:14 PM
Good job X's!

Xarea
09-07-2008, 04:14 PM
How was it your fault?

Because me and Danielle (Fifteen) went to a workshop ran by Habbo to find out what people liked/didn't like on Habbo, and we were filmed.

We sat on camera for about 20 minutes explaining how the majority of Xs didn't do anything, how it was unfair, how it didn't work, how it could be improved, or how most people think it should be removed.

:p

Universe
09-07-2008, 04:16 PM
Because me and Danielle (Fifteen) went to a workshop ran by Habbo to find out what people liked/didn't like on Habbo, and we were filmed.

We sat on camera for about 20 minutes explaining how the majority of Xs didn't do anything, how it was unfair, how it didn't work, how it could be improved, or how most people think it should be removed.

Well i guess at least they listened, mhm? lol

reeana
09-07-2008, 04:16 PM

I remember this.. What other habbo's did you meet?

luce
09-07-2008, 04:27 PM
thats a nice badge :)

Xarea
09-07-2008, 04:35 PM
Well i guess at least they listened, mhm? lol

Yeah, thank god!

I remember this.. What other habbo's did you meet?

Me and Danielle, and the others were new players.

CHA!NGANG
09-07-2008, 04:39 PM
TBH Olleh, I don't think it did. X's from all hotels are going, and I doubt 2 users would have impacted it.

Xarea
09-07-2008, 04:45 PM
TBH Olleh, I don't think it did. X's from all hotels are going, and I doubt 2 users would have impacted it.

You wasn't there, so you don't know what happened - don't comment on stuff you don't know about. Thanks for playing.

CHA!NGANG
09-07-2008, 04:47 PM
Playing? :S It's just my opinion that it wouldn't have impacted it.

Armal
09-07-2008, 04:50 PM

Big Head?

Better for the hotel i suppose, was a fairly rubbish program.

Ardemax
09-07-2008, 04:53 PM
I know what Olleh is trying to say, but maybe the way he said it may have determind his mind from typing.
So don't get too harsh on him.
And all I can say really, is I never got helped by and X since 2006.

Dwight
09-07-2008, 04:54 PM
I don't really think you can say it's your fault Olleh. I doubt they would have made the decision based on your opinions alone, maybe helped them get feedback, but make the decision - i don't think so.

Bill
09-07-2008, 04:56 PM

yes 'olleh' .. your comments alone convinced sulake (a multi million dollar company with CEO's making six figures) to remove the expert team. If you think your message even got through to a single one of the people calling the shots you are SADLY mistaken.
Do you think all the hot shots sat around a table and tossed your VHS in an said "why yes i do believe tese pre-pubescent teens are correct indee.. lets remove the program"

thanks for playing.

longlyfe
09-07-2008, 05:00 PM
^ owned man..

tbh, they r better off hiring n00bs..

:job2
09-07-2008, 06:20 PM
Lmao at Bill saying 'thanks for playing' :L!

Olleh it sounds like you think your some kind of habbo staff... but your not. Well done for getting chosen or whatever for your interview thing im sure your whole family is very proud and everything but im sure that was just for research purposes, the X program hasnt been any good for a while, im sure sulake have known about it for a while and you didnt make them decide on it.

e5
09-07-2008, 07:10 PM
lol, I was in the welcome lounge when they all got excited for getting their new badge but crying for losing their X badge :P

RyanDOT
09-07-2008, 07:15 PM
Universe, you got an amazin' signature.

Goodbye X's, we didn't need you :D Jokin'

Bonxy
09-07-2008, 08:09 PM
Must have just been done then, better go and check mine :(

*text removed*

Edited by Slowpoke (Forum Moderator). Please do not be rude.

CHA!NGANG
09-07-2008, 08:13 PM
*text removed*

Bit harsh that. Aiden was one of the Hardest working X's around and if anyone deserves one it's him.

flatface
09-07-2008, 08:14 PM
*text removed*

Lol!

I'm glad there gone, ciao x's

RyanDOT
09-07-2008, 08:16 PM

Ohhps supposed to say CHA!NGANG

flatface
09-07-2008, 08:18 PM

Your soo not joking :)

AMERlCA...
09-07-2008, 08:18 PM
yes 'olleh' .. your comments alone convinced sulake (a multi million dollar company with CEO's making six figures) to remove the expert team. If you think your message even got through to a single one of the people calling the shots you are SADLY mistaken.
Do you think all the hot shots sat around a table and tossed your VHS in an said "why yes i do believe tese pre-pubescent teens are correct indee.. lets remove the program"

thanks for playing.

lol at you for saying thanks for playing

CHA!NGANG
09-07-2008, 08:23 PM
Ohhps supposed to say CHA!NGANG

Dragon-nccb got the link for me, it's the alt made in the X Article :] It's a tad big though hehe :P

Virgin Mary
09-07-2008, 08:24 PM
MissAlice didn't get a badge? lolol, that's like giving congratulatory awards to the special needs department but not a straight A* student.

msb.
09-07-2008, 11:04 PM
MissAlice didn't get a badge? lolol, that's like giving congratulatory awards to the special needs department but not a straight A* student.
seriously :O

???

well done anyways to others.

-tad.
10-07-2008, 05:20 AM

How thick are you
she quit a LONG Time ago -_-"I swear i've told you this before........

Virgin Mary
10-07-2008, 07:13 AM
How thick are you
she quit a LONG Time ago -_-"I swear i've told you this before........
I know O_______o

Inseriousity.
10-07-2008, 07:36 AM
lmao I only knew Ecoutez anyway. I did prefer Nymrod but he changed his name :(

I never really needed help anyway so Xs didn't affect me anyway.

Naythi.
10-07-2008, 09:28 AM
I don't get why people would take time out of there lives to go to some stupid habbo workshop :/.. a little sad.
But back on topic, Goodbye x's, that's a nice badge :)

Blinger1
10-07-2008, 09:42 AM
I don't get why people would take time out of there lives to go to some stupid habbo workshop :/.. a little sad.

Could have been for a joke.. ;)

And, Habbo eXperts was a pointless thing.

Cryptoo
10-07-2008, 10:14 AM
I think the new badge is a nice one

:Act
10-07-2008, 10:25 AM
I just wonder who the next scape goats will be..

Casio
10-07-2008, 10:58 AM
Good bye X's Hello all the new Habbo Guides coming to a Habbo near you !
-Nikki

Pyroka
10-07-2008, 12:14 PM
Hm, shame.

I'm defending Ollie for this reason, maybe he did step over the line for saying it was fully his fault, but that sort of thing could've been a contribution to the idea. How do you know if this was just one rare invite event, conducted by the UK Office? It could've been worldwide, and I think Sulake would listen to all of the users of their hotels, if all concerned were raised.

I doubt it was a random feedback event, they would've done a poll otherwise. This was probably much more scaled than I think people are looking at so yes, it could've been a major factor into how X's were dissolved, but there has been alot of pressure on X's since the start of the program. It was never useful, they could've installed a tutorial (like they did once, might still have it?) for new users to grab the basics. That seemed quite good, but the Welcome Party will be less noticeable since it's not picked individuals, but the result will be the same: No productivity will come from it.

Sulake aren't willing to invest their time into the (new) users needs, which is what has happened with Habbo X's. I feel sorry for them actually, they've been utterly screwed over by Staff like the Hobbas were. Hobbas were a different case I guess, they had security flaws all over the place but who put them there? Who didnt bother to invest their time into improving the system? Oh yeah, Sulake. They don't need to advance their user programmes at all, they just need to invest major time into them, to get the success they're looking for.

Anyway, /rant. Shame they're gone, no-one to whine about. :(

Boxiel
10-07-2008, 01:10 PM

You arent that special son.

JackBuddy
10-07-2008, 01:17 PM

well done!!!

I would also like to think that my persistent moaning on this forum was also a factor.

Why are X's complaining? I would have thought that they would have compromised for a badge anyway! You must have known that 75% of you were doing a **** job.

Hiro
10-07-2008, 01:23 PM
Well, at least it's not the end of the world..I wonder how many of the Welcome Lounge X's will think it is.. =/

Pyroka
10-07-2008, 01:27 PM
15 I'm guessing. Same as their age probably.

MissAlice
10-07-2008, 01:33 PM
LOL, I'm sure you can all find something new to rant and rave about. I know why not prepare yourselves for the first 6 Wolves, as chosen by staff, you could always start a sweepstake ;)

JackBuddy
10-07-2008, 01:36 PM
LOL, I'm sure you can all find something new to rant and rave about. I know why not prepare yourselves for the first 6 Wolves, as chosen by staff, you could always start a sweepstake ;)
XoX-PE377Y-1N-P1NK-XoX, she wins everything.

no really, my bet is on bexter........... or whatever her name is.

Pyroka
10-07-2008, 01:37 PM
THEYRE GETTING CHOSEN BY STAFF? LOLSOFA.

MissAlice
10-07-2008, 01:46 PM
I read most things ;)

http://www.habbo.co.uk/groups/78375/id/discussions/77182/id

How do I get the Wolf badge?
Only six players at any one time hold the Wolf badge. They are handpicked by Habbo staff for their great knowledge of Habbo and their friendly outlook. Holders of the Wolf badge help new Guides to craft their skills.

JackBuddy
10-07-2008, 01:49 PM
1 two hour ban in 3 years, thanks.

Kardan
10-07-2008, 03:39 PM
Hm, shame.

I'm defending Ollie for this reason, maybe he did step over the line for saying it was fully his fault, but that sort of thing could've been a contribution to the idea. How do you know if this was just one rare invite event, conducted by the UK Office? It could've been worldwide, and I think Sulake would listen to all of the users of their hotels, if all concerned were raised.

I doubt it was a random feedback event, they would've done a poll otherwise. This was probably much more scaled than I think people are looking at so yes, it could've been a major factor into how X's were dissolved, but there has been alot of pressure on X's since the start of the program. It was never useful, they could've installed a tutorial (like they did once, might still have it?) for new users to grab the basics. That seemed quite good, but the Welcome Party will be less noticeable since it's not picked individuals, but the result will be the same: No productivity will come from it.

Sulake aren't willing to invest their time into the (new) users needs, which is what has happened with Habbo X's. I feel sorry for them actually, they've been utterly screwed over by Staff like the Hobbas were. Hobbas were a different case I guess, they had security flaws all over the place but who put them there? Who didnt bother to invest their time into improving the system? Oh yeah, Sulake. They don't need to advance their user programmes at all, they just need to invest major time into them, to get the success they're looking for.

Anyway, /rant. Shame they're gone, no-one to whine about. :(

Personally, I don't think Ollie's opinion would have started anything, I think it would have backed up plans that Sulake already had.

New versions/releases are usually planned way before the release date, meaning that Habbo Guides and therefore the removal of the X team must have been disucssed way before the office visits.

Nereo
10-07-2008, 03:40 PM
BYEEEE :P

Ardemax
10-07-2008, 03:47 PM
I read most things ;)

http://www.habbo.co.uk/groups/78375/id/discussions/77182/id

How do I get the Wolf badge?
Only six players at any one time hold the Wolf badge. They are handpicked by Habbo staff for their great knowledge of Habbo and their friendly outlook. Holders of the Wolf badge help new Guides to craft their skills.

you mean, only 6 habbos can have the badge, until one of them has it taken away?!?!

Immenseman
10-07-2008, 03:50 PM
you mean, only 6 habbos can have the badge, until one of them has it taken away?!?!

Only six players at any one time hold the Wolf badge.

Yeah, which is good because then not everybody will have them. However, chosen by staff isn't so good..

CHA!NGANG
10-07-2008, 04:12 PM
I think the first batch should be old XTL's as they have the experience, but I am sure they will rotate it around. If someone from the 9th rank deserves promoting then Staff will promote them to the 10th rank. And I don't think, when it says Staff will pick them, it means from random, I think it means from the people that are in the 9th Rank, staff will pick from them.

Armal
10-07-2008, 04:43 PM
I think the first batch should be old XTL's as they have the experience

You dont need to bum lick anymore the X team is no more ;)

Welcome things a sham aswell tbh

CHA!NGANG
10-07-2008, 04:49 PM
You dont need to bum lick anymore the X team is no more ;)

Welcome things a sham aswell tbh

I'm not, I'm just saying they have the ability. Anyway, I know most of them well so I wouldn't call it 'Bum Licking' ;)

William93
10-07-2008, 05:02 PM
I'm not, I'm just saying they have the ability. Anyway, I know most of them well so I wouldn't call it 'Bum Licking' ;)

I'd bum lick you any day.

Pyroka
10-07-2008, 05:26 PM
Personally, I don't think Ollie's opinion would have started anything, I think it would have backed up plans that Sulake already had.

New versions/releases are usually planned way before the release date, meaning that Habbo Guides and therefore the removal of the X team must have been disucssed way before the office visits.

I'd bet that the succession of Habbo X's had been planned for ages, not long after they'd have released the Habbo X programme internationally. You misunderstood me, I don't think Ollie's opinion alone would have started anything, but if indeed this was not just a 'invited feedback visit to the offices', and in fact it was a much larger scale operation conducted by Sulake (which imo, I think has happened otherwise there'd be no productivity in just doing one country). The opinions that Ollie had may have been very similiar to what others have been saying for years, and what Ollie and others might've said has just confirmed Sulakes suspicions, and now they've decided to introduce the new system at this stage, instead of later along down the line.

THAT is what I'm saying, not that Ollie is an important know-it-all god of Habbo, but that he had a opinion which is very simillar to a good majority of users.

I think the first batch should be old XTL's as they have the experience, but I am sure they will rotate it around. If someone from the 9th rank deserves promoting then Staff will promote them to the 10th rank. And I don't think, when it says Staff will pick them, it means from random, I think it means from the people that are in the 9th Rank, staff will pick from them.

I agree with that to some extent. Some XTL's do and don't deserve it, I personally think Tilet deserves a place, he knows why. :P I think:

MissAlice, Munch101, Tilet, Barmi, Kardan & CHA!NGANG deserve the places of top 6.

Some of those you'll agree on, but I know everyone will disagree on CHA!NGANG. Never have thought he was the best X, but you look on HabboxForum and look at the X's who conduct themselves professionally, they act like they like being part of the X team and he does exactly that, as well as all of the above. I aint been on Habbo in a year so maybe it's a bit out of date, but that's what I think. :)

leahhh
10-07-2008, 05:36 PM

Nothing like that,
What you said is like, giving someone their wages when they left the job 4 months ago.

CHA!NGANG
10-07-2008, 05:53 PM
I agree with that to some extent. Some XTL's do and don't deserve it, I personally think Tilet deserves a place, he knows why. :P I think:

MissAlice, Munch101, Tilet, Barmi, Kardan & CHA!NGANG deserve the places of top 6.

Some of those you'll agree on, but I know everyone will disagree on CHA!NGANG. Never have thought he was the best X, but you look on HabboxForum and look at the X's who conduct themselves professionally, they act like they like being part of the X team and he does exactly that, as well as all of the above. I aint been on Habbo in a year so maybe it's a bit out of date, but that's what I think. :)

Ooooer :O I'm 99% sure I'm not going to be asked but thank you nevertheless :) I think almost every X enjoyed being part of the team and the more I got to know them, it was easy too see that most of them did it to Help rather than the badge or features. I think all of them all still play Habbo so it's not out of date either :)

Ardemax
10-07-2008, 06:29 PM
was it me or does it seem like there were too many X's?
ah well, this is da new fing now!

Pyroka
10-07-2008, 06:52 PM
There were too many X's. Thats why there's less of a chance these chosen 6 will be utter muppets. You had a wide range to choose from with X.

MissAlice
10-07-2008, 07:31 PM

I agree, not sure if you remember a good year or maybe even longer, we were told something was in the pipeline that would make it easier to recognise a new Habbo? They probably were working on the welcome group back then.

And, Habbo eXperts was a pointless thing.

So you won't be a Habbo Guide then I take it ;)

I'd bet that the succession of Habbo X's had been planned for ages, not long after they'd have released the Habbo X programme internationally. You misunderstood me, I don't think Ollie's opinion alone would have started anything, but if indeed this was not just a 'invited feedback visit to the offices', and in fact it was a much larger scale operation conducted by Sulake (which imo, I think has happened otherwise there'd be no productivity in just doing one country). The opinions that Ollie had may have been very similiar to what others have been saying for years, and what Ollie and others might've said has just confirmed Sulakes suspicions, and now they've decided to introduce the new system at this stage, instead of later along down the line.

THAT is what I'm saying, not that Ollie is an important know-it-all god of Habbo, but that he had a opinion which is very simillar to a good majority of users.

The Habbo workshop that Olleh attended, I was also invited to, in fact I've had yet another invite from the same research company, and I'm quite surprised that no member of the forum has mentioned being invited too, the event takes place in London again on Monday 14th July. This time for researchers to collectively investigate the future of Habbo, they ask you to test some of Habbo's brand new features and discuss them in a group. Again I won't be attending, I've better things to do with my life :P

Nice of you to mention me, but I wouldn't want to be a guide right now. I did join the Welcome Party earlier this year, and after a small taste left the group, in some cases new Habbos were overwhelmed with helpers, probably confused too, so I stood back or left. In other cases I watched as one of the first questions being asked was 'can I have some furni?'. One of the reasons I stood down as an X, was because of the number of time wasters and believe me I've met quite a few, who made new Habbo accounts for their own selfish gain without a thought for me or any other X.

Nothing like that,
What you said is like, giving someone their wages when they left the job 4 months ago.

I quit as an X end of last year, I never asked for anything, I never expected anything, and still don't ;)

Supersam
10-07-2008, 07:59 PM
Yea alice is right. Ive only gone on habbo today to look at the guides thing and its basically either "asl?" or "furni please?". I would have hated that constantly as an X....

Im not glad or upset they left.... they were needed but hated and im sure this new system will work eventually..... or it may be just another badge hunt.

JackBuddy
10-07-2008, 08:07 PM
you don't need experience to answer questions about finding a games room.

CHA!NGANG
10-07-2008, 08:28 PM
you don't need experience to answer questions about finding a games room.

I'm pretty sure the Wolf Rank will involve more than doing that ;)

Ardemax
11-07-2008, 05:52 AM
so really, you're gonna have to have a good heart to want a Wolf Badge?
'cos only 6 can have it, and will get taken off you.

Archivist
11-07-2008, 05:54 PM
well done Olleh

Agnostic Bear
12-07-2008, 08:18 PM
A fine development.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!