PDA

View Full Version : Greay nose!?

Danzilla
09-07-2008, 05:57 PM
Lately iv been getting a greasy nose, i shower every morning so its not because im dirty but about halfway though the day it gets greasy. Its only started doing it about two weeks ago but now im worried as it makes my nose look shiny. Anyone got any ideas on what it is and how i can get rid of it?

Javascrypt
09-07-2008, 06:01 PM
Same Thing, im 13 and my voice is breaking. It may just be oily skin or something im not sure.

bo$$
09-07-2008, 06:12 PM
lol, i thought you were gunna say gray nose.'
its probably just puberty

Virgin Mary
09-07-2008, 06:14 PM
Washing it just makes it worse cos it's your body's way of moisturising itself. The best thing to do is either get some blotting paper or wear some matte powder foundation.

flatface
09-07-2008, 06:37 PM
Washing it just makes it worse cos it's your body's way of moisturising itself.

Agree, try not to wash it as much and see what happens :]

Danzilla
09-07-2008, 07:48 PM
Thanks everyone +rep to all. I don't think its puberty as my voice is broken ect. and i am 15 about to turn 16.
Sorry about the title, just noticed i spelt it wrong.
Puregamer i have to spread to rep you.

Zexe
09-07-2008, 07:52 PM
i found this happens from overusing clearasil

Dudey!
09-07-2008, 09:03 PM
Heyyy!

Having a greasy nose is a sign of oily skin. To combat this you should;

-Wash your face twice a day
-Apply moisturiser regularly - this will combat the excess production of oils.

GOOD LUCK!

flatface
09-07-2008, 09:18 PM
Heyyy!

Having a greasy nose is a sign of oily skin. To combat this you should;

-Wash your face twice a day
-Apply moisturiser regularly - this will combat the excess production of oils.

GOOD LUCK!

Sounds about right :D

Danzilla
09-07-2008, 09:18 PM
Thanks. :)
+Rep to all i haven't.

Jaiisun
10-07-2008, 12:52 AM
Hi there,

I suffer the same problem, but a great piece of advice I was given was:

Warm/hot water opens your pores, clearing out oils etc.
Cold water then closes your pores, preventing anything entering them.

Doing this every night may, or may not, help, depending on the severity of the case - but it's a cheap method, so it's worth trying, right?

;].
Jay x

Danzilla
10-07-2008, 08:52 AM
Thanks, ill give it ago +rep. :)

Naythi.
10-07-2008, 09:35 AM
It's a little thing called hitting puberty ;)
I don't have a Greasy nose, but if i did, i'd constantly be washing it.. even though you're not suppose to.

Leicester
11-07-2008, 08:12 PM
If you use spot agents ect on your nose id stop. Ive found mother nature is the best cure for stopping spots and makes your nose a bit less greasy. a bit off topic but ive stopped using clean n clear (used clearasil in the past too) and ive had 60% less yellow heads. I get the odd few which i pop and they go down overnight.

Danzilla
12-07-2008, 02:34 PM
It's a little thing called hitting puberty ;)
I don't have a Greasy nose, but if i did, i'd constantly be washing it.. even though you're not suppose to.

I hit puberty like 3 years ago and you would know if you red my other posts. :P

If you use spot agents ect on your nose id stop. Ive found mother nature is the best cure for stopping spots and makes your nose a bit less greasy. a bit off topic but ive stopped using clean n clear (used clearasil in the past too) and ive had 60% less yellow heads. I get the odd few which i pop and they go down overnight.

Thanks, i have stoped using spot stuff now as i kept getting a annoying spot on my nose and since iv stoped using the cream and done what Jay said its all cleared up, thanks every one. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!