PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me?

Sulai
10-07-2008, 01:34 PM
When i was on last night, i thought i'd check out this new help thingy,

i only went to about 4-5 rooms, but all of the 'new Habbo's' seemed really weird.

i cant help but think:

why did all of the new habbo's i met have names ending with numbers? (i.e, (habboname)607053, (habboname)039453.

why cant you friend them?

are that many habbo's created, there must of been loads of them?

something seems a bit fishy.................

Invent
10-07-2008, 01:43 PM
You can't friend them as they automatically get added to your friends list...

The system is perfectly legit, get over it.

Dentafrice
10-07-2008, 01:50 PM
You can't friend them as they automatically get added to your friends list...

The system is perfectly legit, get over it.

Quit being an *******, she was just asking a question.

@Tully:

There have been numerous people creating mass amounts of accounts over the past few weeks, so I wouldn't think nothing of it.

They automatically get added to your list, but it doesn't seem to add you to theirs, unless they need to re-open the client..

I would think it is normal, maybe just a few friends creating Habbos.

Maybe try again today, see if you still get that?

Sulai
10-07-2008, 02:03 PM
Quit being an *******, she was just asking a question.

@Tully:

There have been numerous people creating mass amounts of accounts over the past few weeks, so I wouldn't think nothing of it.

They automatically get added to your list, but it doesn't seem to add you to theirs, unless they need to re-open the client..

I would think it is normal, maybe just a few friends creating Habbos.

Maybe try again today, see if you still get that?

ohhh i see, i didnt know that they were automatically added to your friends list.

cheers +rep.

Can a mod close this thread please.

everythings been cleared up.

Dentafrice
10-07-2008, 02:04 PM
Yeah :)

After 3 days I think (correct me if I am wrong) they get removed, so it isn't perm ;)

Invent
10-07-2008, 02:13 PM
Quit being an *******, she was just asking a question.I'm not being an "*******", people try to find flaws or lies everywhere around Habbo instead of reading the FAQs or using common sense. I also find it very ironic that you're calling me an "*******" after your attitude recently ;)

Also, he's a guy.

Dentafrice
10-07-2008, 02:21 PM
I'm not being an "*******", people try to find flaws or lies everywhere around Habbo instead of reading the FAQs or using common sense. I also find it very ironic that you're calling me an "*******" after your attitude recently ;)

Also, he's a guy.
My attitude hasn't changed one bit. ;)

It was a question, he didn't know that they were added automatically, maybe he didn't see the group page? For god sakes, everytime you login it is in the left hand corner..

He was just trying it out like he said, for god sakes.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!