PDA

View Full Version : urgh :(

Glen Coco
10-07-2008, 05:20 PM
This isn't about wanting advice i just wanted to get this off my chest 'cso i feel horible :(
This week has been SO bad!

i've probably put on so much weight this week because i've been eating loads :(
earlier i postd about that guy i like and i asked him out today and he said he'd rather just stay as friends becasue then it'd be weird after
i know its habbo but ive fallen out with someone i really didnt want to fall out with but i don't think i was completley wrong.
my friend thinks im plotting something against her becasue i wouldn't let her know about number 2.
my PSHE teacher is picking on me. 'Cos everyone just moves places in lesson and starts talking and she stuck me on a table with aload of chavvy boys so i moved to it next to my friend and for a while we talked alot but then we shut up and actually got on with the work and tbh even when we talked we did good work and then today we didn't talk once. and she was writing names down of people who will have a detention 'cos they wont shut up and after the lesson i went to see who was on it and me & Joanne were on it. so i go 'we werent talking so why are we on there?' and the teacher was like 'you were talking' so then my friend goes 'ye we were talking at the start before it started' then the teacher goes 'get lost and go to PE' so its like really unfair :(

AndrewByrne
10-07-2008, 05:25 PM
Yeh my maths teacher is like that was p**** :)

Glen Coco
10-07-2008, 05:55 PM
it really annoys me tho 'cos when loads of people are talking so me and Joanne talk we get shouted at

whoooosh
10-07-2008, 06:08 PM
i hear where you are coming from
teachers are unfair

Glen Coco
10-07-2008, 06:15 PM
:(
this weeks been HORRIBLEEE
cant wait til Saturday

Pyroka
10-07-2008, 09:00 PM
God you've had no luck have you? Feel sorry for ya... :(

leah
10-07-2008, 09:39 PM
OMG!! My PSHE/C Teacher hated me too!!
she used to send me out every lesson for no reason and like even if did nothing she would be like OUTTT!!
I found it funny.. Just don't go to detention (H)
and erm yeh sorry for your bad week i guess :(

-Evilpenguin-
10-07-2008, 11:04 PM
lol i always seem to reply to your threads well anyway yeah i have had tons of teachers like that mainly my Chemistry teacher. I dont muck around much, but i rarely pay full attention but then neither does anyone in my class. Anywayyyy for two years now i have set on the bench, on my own in front of her desk. I cant talk to anyone, when we do practicals i have to work on my own, or work in a 3 with people who take school wayyyyyy to seriously. Just believe me your not alone :P.

Janet Snakehole
11-07-2008, 12:20 AM
Ah gee, sounds like one heck of a week.
Just stick it out, its almost over. x

Cajak
11-07-2008, 09:38 AM
my PSHE teacher is picking on me. 'Cos everyone just moves places in lesson and starts talking and she stuck me on a table with aload of chavvy boys so i moved to it next to my friend and for a while we talked alot but then we shut up and actually got on with the work and tbh even when we talked we did good work and then today we didn't talk once. and she was writing names down of people who will have a detention 'cos they wont shut up and after the lesson i went to see who was on it and me & Joanne were on it. so i go 'we werent talking so why are we on there?' and the teacher was like 'you were talking' so then my friend goes 'ye we were talking at the start before it started' then the teacher goes 'get lost and go to PE' so its like really unfair :(

Hit her with a baseball bat. It always works.

Glen Coco
11-07-2008, 04:07 PM
Hit her with a baseball bat. It always works.
yes becasue its my dream to get put in a young offendrs institute
anyway as far as i know me and that guy are still on speaking terms :). I weren't sure if we were 'cos in music he moved groups when origionally he was with us.
but ye we are

ideabox
11-07-2008, 04:16 PM
If you get anymore irritations towards the teacher, call me and I'll sort her out. >=)

Glen Coco
11-07-2008, 04:19 PM
If you get anymore irritations towards the teacher, call me and I'll sort her out. >=)

Oyess!
I can threaten her with you :)

ideabox
11-07-2008, 04:21 PM
Oyess!
I can threaten her with you :)

Oh God yes! I have *ahem* contacts! <=)

Glen Coco
11-07-2008, 04:24 PM
Oh God yes! I have *ahem* contacts! <=)

I can just imagine it now.
i'll be like
"WELL I KNOW SOMEONE ON HABBOX FORUM WHO HAS CONTACTS!"
"ONOEZZZZ -HIDEZ-"

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!