PDA

View Full Version : TheUpload.

jackass
10-07-2008, 06:06 PM
Thanks guys on getting my thread closed, I really appreciate it. :rolleyes:

http://biolabs.x10hosting.com/theupload/

Okay, before I say anything I will say this...

THIS IS NOT AN IMITATION OF TEHUPLOAD!

I thought of this site name, not because of TehUpload, as that never even crossed my mind. I basically saw my usertitle (the forum moderator) and it came to me. If you post here saying I have stolen their name and whatnot, you may as well not post.

Anyway, yeah, my whole site 'BioLabs' is changing to just 'TheUpload' which was previously 'BioUpload' - so many names! Once I have bought the domain and new hosting, it should have everything fully working, 99.9% uptime and secureness of images, meaning if you upload it, then in a years time, it will still be there (unless something major happens which is doubtful!)

So yeah, comments etc.

Oh and finally, the layout is meant to be simple, although later on it will still be the same, yet have more detail in the banner/linebreaks etc. :)

Joshuae
10-07-2008, 06:12 PM
Sorry Jack. ;)

Protege
10-07-2008, 06:13 PM
Err why don't you buy a domain instead of using a subdomain, and then get some decent hosting...

heartbeat
10-07-2008, 06:14 PM
sorry but "theupload" is a total rip of "tehupload". everyone should know ripping is not tolerated, you of all people should know, biohazard, being a mod n that. this thread is being forwarded to an admin and you will be recieving negative reputation from me as soon as i have finished writing this message... you actually disgust me.

Hiro
10-07-2008, 06:14 PM
Err why don't you buy a domain instead of using a subdomain, and then get some decent hosting...

Can you not read? It blatantly says that in the first post..
I dislike the logo very much.
And before all the flamers come in, I shall quote myself:

Why is there so much hate in threads like this? Can't you lot handle a bit of competition? TehUpload, JewBear, TheUpload..who cares? they all do the same thing, just different designs and ways of going about it, if you can't handle other users going onto other upload sites, why bother?
I'm pretty sure people on here use photobucket, uploadpicz and imageshack a lot more than those 3.
This is one of the reasons as to why I don't want to advertise my site on here, I'll just get flamed and flamed and flamed...saying I copied someone (which I haven't) and that my design is crap. Competition is just another door of life, if you can't handle it, don't go through it, simple..

jackass
10-07-2008, 06:17 PM
Sorry Jack. ;)

Its okay, just don't do it again. ;)

Please read the first post.

sorry but "theupload" is a total rip of "tehupload". everyone should know ripping is not tolerated, you of all people should know, biohazard, being a mod n that. this thread is being forwarded to an admin and you will be recieving negative reputation from me as soon as i have finished writing this message... you actually disgust me.

Lol! I really cannot be bothered to say anything apart from - its not a rip.

Can you not read? It blatantly says that in the first post..
I dislike the logo very much.

Thank you!

And yeah, I made a previous logo, incredibly simple which people didn't like, so i'm changing it frequently to see peoples opinions. :)

Independent
10-07-2008, 06:18 PM
Logo is offputting.

heartbeat
10-07-2008, 06:19 PM
btw no-one click that link! it's a keylogger...

Edited by Kaotix12 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not accuse others of keylogging.

jackass
10-07-2008, 06:20 PM
btw no-one click that link! it's a keylogger...

Blatently. :rolleyes:

Independent
10-07-2008, 06:21 PM
btw no-one click that link! it's a keylogger...Don't be stupid. -REP for being a noob, because you didn't get your opinion across you have to resort to lies?

flatface
10-07-2008, 06:23 PM
It's not actually that bad, better then I thought it would be :D

heartbeat
10-07-2008, 06:25 PM
Don't be stupid. -REP for being a noob, because you didn't get your opinion across you have to resort to lies?
lol at ur sig. are you an emo cos u look like one

heartbeat
10-07-2008, 06:27 PM
lol i had 5 -reps from this thread so far and not one of you **** left your name haha.

Edited by brandon (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not multiple post within the editing time limit

Joshuae
10-07-2008, 06:28 PM
lol i had 5 -reps from this thread so far and not one of you **** left your name haha.

I've yet to -rep you.
So don't look at me.

Independent
10-07-2008, 06:30 PM
I left mine..

"Noob. - Independent".

And I am not in my sig, Cradle of filth (Famous heavy metal band) are, call me an emo whatever, I'm not labelled.

FlyingJesus
10-07-2008, 06:31 PM
I'm not labelled.

That's what all goths say lol.

ontopic: Logo needs to have boobs.

Independent
10-07-2008, 06:33 PM
That's what all goths say lol.

ontopic: Logo needs to have boobs.
So I'm a goth then, whatever floats your boat lol.

on topic: Would be nice if the logo had a bit of color, your design is plain, look at google's.. It's plain too, but they have color in their logo.

heartbeat
10-07-2008, 06:33 PM
haha goth lol

Dentafrice
10-07-2008, 06:34 PM
Okay, again I say.

Don't open a service until you have your domain, because after that.. it is a pain in the *** to change everything.

Independent
10-07-2008, 06:36 PM
haha goth lol
Stop posting off topic, and how is that funny

"LOL THIS KID IS A GOTH LETS LAUGH UNTIL WE CANNOT BREATHE!!!!!!111".

On topic: I agree with caleb, I do stupid things like that. ^_^

heartbeat
10-07-2008, 06:37 PM
goths are gay, gays are funny lol

Joshuae
10-07-2008, 06:38 PM
haha goth lol

You need to add:

I'm a before the R in your sig then etard after it.
Then, we can label and laugh at you, because you dribble over yourself.

Independent
10-07-2008, 06:39 PM
You need to add:

Agreed. :D

FlyingJesus
10-07-2008, 06:40 PM
I dribble over myself when I look in the mirror 'cause my reflection is so damned hot

heartbeat
10-07-2008, 06:41 PM
You need to add:

please dont insult other members, thanks.

Joshuae
10-07-2008, 06:41 PM
I dribble over myself when I look in the mirror 'cause my reflection is so damned hot

Ok... :eusa_thin

Independent
10-07-2008, 06:42 PM
please dont insult other members, thanks.
Read the rules.

You insulted me, and now your telling somebody the rules because their insulting you?

I owe x2 -REP to you.

heartbeat
10-07-2008, 06:43 PM
Read the rules.

You insulted me, and now your telling somebody the rules because their insulting you?

I owe x2 -REP to you.
lol i am actually pretty worried now

brandon
10-07-2008, 06:46 PM
Please stop arguing in Bio's thread, it's not fair on him.

Good luck with it all. :)

Independent
10-07-2008, 06:46 PM
lol i am actually pretty worried now
If you wish to argue with me, or any other members stop trying to abuse the thread.

- Thanks.

heartbeat
10-07-2008, 06:47 PM
If you wish to argue with me, or any other members stop trying to abuse the thread.

- Thanks.
please dont tell me what to do gothic child

- thanks

Dentafrice
10-07-2008, 06:49 PM
Come on, quit fighting and acting like three year olds.

heartbeat
10-07-2008, 06:51 PM
he started it

Dentafrice
10-07-2008, 06:53 PM
So? That is a six year old kid comeback. Just don't get his thread closed again, I don't want to see seven pages full of little kids fighting.

If you want to fight, take it to PM or MSN.

heartbeat
10-07-2008, 06:55 PM
now you're starting it

jackass
10-07-2008, 06:57 PM
Okay, again I say.

Don't open a service until you have your domain, because after that.. it is a pain in the *** to change everything.

Yeah but if I buy a domain, it'll be a waste of money if it proves unsuccessful.

Independent
10-07-2008, 06:58 PM
now you're starting it
LMAO, HOW DID I START IT?

I've stopped arguing, stop attempting to create arguements with other members, you've already been warned by a Moderator.

jackass
10-07-2008, 07:00 PM
Please stop arguing in Bio's thread, it's not fair on him.

Good luck with it all. :)

Thanks Brandon! :)

IF ANYONE POSTS AN INSULT, JUST PLEASE DON'T RETALIATE TO IT. ALL I WANT IS COMMENTS AND IDEAS FOR MY SITE! :(

Dentafrice
10-07-2008, 07:02 PM
Yeah but if I buy a domain, it'll be a waste of money if it proves unsuccessful.

Yeah, it would be.. hence why I say image uploading sites are not good for an investment..

Subdomains are stupid and hard to remember though, and increase the URL, which is a putoff.

If you can't get a good TLD, then you need a new name.. as it isn't going to be that popular.

Independent
10-07-2008, 07:04 PM
Thanks Brandon! :)

IF ANYONE POSTS AN INSULT, JUST PLEASE DON'T RETALIATE TO IT. ALL I WANT IS COMMENTS AND IDEAS FOR MY SITE! :(
I plan on doing exactly that.

heartbeat
10-07-2008, 07:05 PM
lol goth

Protege
10-07-2008, 07:06 PM
now you're starting it

Thats rly lame loooool sounds like my little sister lulage.

heartbeat
10-07-2008, 07:08 PM
Thats rly lame loooool sounds like my little sister lulage.
so? your sister is fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine

Stepheen
10-07-2008, 07:20 PM
So is your mother, I'm in bed with her now.

Joshuae
10-07-2008, 07:21 PM

Wow, you really are a sick ****.

Protege
10-07-2008, 07:32 PM

Actually yeah, she's well "fine", she just recovered from a cold - though if your thinking shes "fine" as in "fit" im pretty worried as you go for children under the age of 5, it worries me alot.

jackass
10-07-2008, 07:34 PM
Why can't someone simply make a thread in this section without it getting ruined by arguments?

Thanks for the people that have stayed out of it all.

But seriously guys, thanks a lot for this, all I wanted was comments and ideas for my site, yet you wreck my thread through constant arguing.

Thread closed.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!