PDA

View Full Version : Find me a network printer

Jordy
11-07-2008, 06:33 AM
At the moment I'm really struggling with school homework as I just cannot print things from Vista computers on the home network which is annoying me as hell, my Dad doesn't care less because he uses XP so I'll have to find him one as it's got to the stage where it's unbearable.

I've had a little look but I've had no luck finding a printer to these specifications:
- It cannot be HP for many many reasons
- Network Printer (Ethernet)
- Scanner and Copier built-in (All-in-one)
- Fully Vista Compatible

Thanks very much

Recursion
11-07-2008, 06:52 AM
HP are the most widely used printers out there... they are the best. Just set something else as default...

Havoline
11-07-2008, 08:17 AM
HP are the most widely used printers out there... they are the best. Just set something else as default...

Perhaps but I don't see why you bother with your theory when he doesn't want a HP..

xxMATTGxx
11-07-2008, 04:06 PM

He doesn't want HP. Jeese <_<

Recursion
11-07-2008, 04:21 PM
Jesus you lot are ***-y.

I was looking for why he wasn't, not for 2 completely of topic posts.

Jordy
11-07-2008, 04:49 PM
Well HP basically conned us out of the older printer which isn't very old at all, it's only partially compatible with Vista, the driver's are useless and the software is crap, when I googled the problem a lot of people have the issue, I've also got other complaints about HP Printers.

It's difficult not going with HP but why should we waste another £100-200 on them again when it might not work properly again and the reason we're buying a new printer is because of HP so buying another is just falling for it again.

Havoline
11-07-2008, 05:01 PM
Jesus you lot are ***-y.

I was looking for why he wasn't, not for 2 completely of topic posts.

How was it anywhere near off topic? Simply making sure you're up to date with what he's looking for.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!