PDA

View Full Version : Blockland Authentication

Pazza
11-07-2008, 02:42 PM
Hey,
I'll probably get flamed for this, but does anyone know where to get an authentication key (without buying)

+rep 4 hlep,

Pazza

efq
12-07-2008, 02:04 PM
AACDR-GNEE-RKQV-4SUR
AAEK2-HBXZ-NWEX-K2YY

Sorry if they dont work

Pazza
15-07-2008, 08:04 PM
Nope, didn't work.

+rep 4 trying though

Pazza
19-07-2008, 09:38 PM
Why the heck has this been moved to WoW forum!!??!!??

Axel
21-07-2008, 09:11 PM
Wrong forum lolz.

D.a.n.n.y
23-05-2010, 07:30 PM
http://www.blockland.us/index.asp?p=FAQ#u
Contains the information why you can't

and here is some quotes from the site

"Q:How can i get the full version of blockland for free?

A:
You can't.

Do not attempt obtain the full version of Blockland for free.Any authentication keys you find illegally will not work online. Any software that claims to be a Blockland key generator or unlocking tool is almost certainly a "trojan" or virus.There are many sites on the internet that claim to provide full versions of software for free but will only give you the same trojan/virus no matter what you search for.Don't be fooled - stick with the official Blockland and be safe.

Q:Can I loan my key to a friend?

A:
Your Authentication Key is what identifies you online. It represents your Blockland purchase. Loann the internet that claim to provide full versions of software for free but will only give you the same trojan/virus no matter what you search for.Don't be fooled - stick with the official Blockland and be safe.

Q:Can I loan my key to a friend?

A:
Your Authentication Key is what identifies you online. It represents your Blockland purchase. Loaning it to people is generally a really bad idea because only one of you can use it at a time.

Before you know it, your "friend" has given it to someone else and they've given it to 10 other people and you can never get online because your key is always in use. ing it to people is generally a really bad idea because only one of you can use it at a time.

Before you know it, your "friend" has given it to someone else and they've given it to 10 other people and you can never get online because your key is always in use."

I hope that helps

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!