PDA

View Full Version : Trading in UT III - Game reccomendations.

Azul
11-07-2008, 02:54 PM
Right I bought Unreal Tournament 3 on release after hearing about the good multiplayer, etc. I'm just not impressed by it at all. The campaign is crap (to be blunt) and the multi is decent but not good enough to pull me away from BF:BC.

So any recomendations as BF:BC and UT III are the most recent games i've bought since GTA4, been rather busy for games lately so I haven't tried as many as usual. Alone in The Dark looks decent along with Lego Indiana Jones, anyone played these?

Any recomendations welcomed. (Apologies for grammar and any spelling errors in a rush!)

j4k3
11-07-2008, 03:02 PM
Right I bought Unreal Tournament 3 on release after hearing about the good multiplayer, etc. I'm just not impressed by it at all. The campaign is crap (to be blunt) and the multi is decent but not good enough to pull me away from BF:BC.

So any recomendations as BF:BC and UT III are the most recent games i've bought since GTA4, been rather busy for games lately so I haven't tried as many as usual. Alone in The Dark looks decent along with Lego Indiana Jones, anyone played these?

Any recomendations welcomed. (Apologies for grammar and any spelling errors in a rush!)

Was wondering if UT was worth it.

The other day i got Virtua Tennis 3

very imp. with it

Dan
11-07-2008, 06:42 PM
Get Lego Indy, i love all the lego games and it was fun to play :]

CJW93
11-07-2008, 06:53 PM
Lego Indy Ftw

c[__]
11-07-2008, 09:38 PM
I reckon LEGO Indy will be good as ive had quite a lot of fun with LEGO star wars so it should be just as good, if not better :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!