PDA

View Full Version : Argh, shes so annoying! >.<

.Amberz.
24-06-2005, 03:30 PM
Ok, theres this girl in my class, which is so annoying. And shes the oldest in the class. Also she is quite popular... :rolleyes: And today was "Tag Day" which is where you can wear your own clothes to school. And she was being really out of order to most of the girls in my class and saying mean stuff about their clothes...

She said things like this:
"Ewww, your shoes are disgusting! They look babyish!"
"That top your wearing, Amber is awful! Why wear it?" :@ She said that to me...
"Yuck, your skirt is awful."
"That doesn't look right on you!"
"Cally, why are you wearing that, you shouldn't be at your age! But, I'm old enough to wear that, your just not, even though we're the same age."

This is really getting on my nerves now, she even made Cally get really upset due to this. And sometimes at break she asks like really personal things, which is really bugging me now.

Mr.Kylee
24-06-2005, 03:32 PM
*cough* fight *cough* :D tell her?

tbh imo no m8
24-06-2005, 03:36 PM
just ignore her or smack lol thts wat i do normally only to klads tho

Digital
24-06-2005, 03:40 PM
*cough* fight *cough* :D tell her?
what he said :eusa_clap

.Amberz.
24-06-2005, 03:47 PM
:$ I've tried telling her, but No, she won't listen...

tbh imo no m8
24-06-2005, 03:49 PM
how old r u 2?

you dont have to ansa

Eamonn
24-06-2005, 05:02 PM
there 52 and bald..
opps shouldnt i have said that?

Tommy
24-06-2005, 06:30 PM
lol, there is not much you can do, dont go sticking up for youreself because it will only end up getting you into more trouble.

best you can do is ignore her. There are people i hate, you just have to look them funny and walk away, itll bug her...

Mit
24-06-2005, 06:36 PM
maybe she just likes to express her opinions.

peeps let things affect them so easily. i would just laugh and say something *****y like ' u can talk'.

there are to many peeps on this forum that let tiny things affect em lets chill.

GommeInc
24-06-2005, 06:38 PM
Ok, theres this girl in my class, which is so annoying. And shes the oldest in the class. Also she is quite popular... :rolleyes: And today was "Tag Day" which is where you can wear your own clothes to school. And she was being really out of order to most of the girls in my class and saying mean stuff about their clothes...

She said things like this:
"Ewww, your shoes are disgusting! They look babyish!"
"That top your wearing, Amber is awful! Why wear it?" :@ She said that to me...
"Yuck, your skirt is awful."
"That doesn't look right on you!"
"Cally, why are you wearing that, you shouldn't be at your age! But, I'm old enough to wear that, your just not, even though we're the same age."

This is really getting on my nerves now, she even made Cally get really upset due to this. And sometimes at break she asks like really personal things, which is really bugging me now.
Turn around and call her an ugly tart, if she comes over and acts like a cow, punch her in the stomach

Steven
24-06-2005, 06:38 PM
Ignore what she is saying.
I mean she probably looks stupid in her clothes. and don't listen to popular people. Dress how you like. Don't let others decide for you

Tommy
24-06-2005, 06:40 PM
Keeping in mind she is popular, if you hit a popular person you get half the school on you, tut... dont go doing something stupid, because itll get worse!

Rachi
24-06-2005, 06:41 PM
there 52 and bald..
opps shouldnt i have said that?

Lmao!!!

Erm
Be nasty about them :)
Or walk off,
Keep coughing when they r talkin 2 you
or pretend someone needs 2 talk 2 you other side of the class room :D

Mr.Kylee
24-06-2005, 07:56 PM
Keeping in mind she is popular, if you hit a popular person you get half the school on you, tut... dont go doing something stupid, because itll get worse!
So because she's popular that makes her worth more? Hm. I hate those stucked up popular people. In few years everything will change and usually the popular people in high schools etc. become the biggest losers ever later in life. :rolleyes:

Eamonn
24-06-2005, 08:04 PM
So because she's popular that makes her worth more? Hm. I hate those stucked up popular people. In few years everything will change and usually the popular people in high schools etc. become the biggest losers ever later in life. :rolleyes:
not all popular people become losers
and yes 52 and bald i know i had to say amber sorry =[

Rachi
24-06-2005, 08:07 PM
Normally popular people are horrible and everyone hates them so who ever said the popular girl will get the whole school on ya if u hit her, I doubt it. Just smash her face in :D
My dad sed let them hit u 1st

Hit em back twice as hard

Say its their turn again

Hit her even harder and say
Leave me alone or u get it agen xD
dnt be scared 2 hit er jus got shez popular
Everyone probably hates her

Eamonn
24-06-2005, 08:19 PM
and if they hit you first and you beat them up claim self defence i do it all the time and they get done and get battered and you off scott free :D

Digital
24-06-2005, 08:20 PM
and if they hit you first and you beat them up claim self defence i do it all the time and they get done and get battered and you off scott free :D
what he said :D

.-Elfy-.
24-06-2005, 08:23 PM
lol it seems that most of you have so far suggested violence so ill suggest that to pmsl :D no point deviating from somethin that works or you could just ignore her it might not work to start with but when she doesnt get a reaction from you she'll grow bored and hopefully leave u alone if not grab her by her hair slam her into a wall and kik her whilst shes down ;)

Rachi
24-06-2005, 08:25 PM
Well if you use it as self defence they will let u off :D

Violence doesnt help anything, it jus makes u feeel a whhhhhooooolllleeee lot betta bout ur self :)I can just see it now
Popular girl with black eye pmsl!

ssricky
24-06-2005, 08:28 PM
if i were u i would just pretend i couldnt see or hear her and if that didnt work i wud just swear at her and there jaw would probably drop then i would walk away :D

Y!
24-06-2005, 08:28 PM
What I always find is, if someone finds something wrong with me then I find something wrong with them. Remember no one is perfect.

Rachi
24-06-2005, 08:32 PM
What I always find is, if someone finds something wrong with me then I find something wrong with them. Remember no one is perfect.

True
But violence makes me feel a lot better >:D

.-Elfy-.
24-06-2005, 08:34 PM
i like Miny-R's it does make you feel better and then u become more confident in yourself bonus all around and how do u see rep points btw??

?-Doc-?
25-06-2005, 05:24 AM
Punching wont resolve anything.
A little bit of :rude: will do it.
In front of everyone, and pull yourself
a big crowd.

=Sean...
25-06-2005, 05:38 AM
Under law, you both are equally responsible. :p

=Sean...
25-06-2005, 05:39 AM
Anyway, only WWE fans will get this.

RKO her.

Steph
25-06-2005, 07:30 AM
tell her to stop insulting you and if she doesn't punch her one, and by the way u've explained she's insulted half the class, so you wouldn't be on your own! most popular people arn't hard, and if you do she'll just back off you coz she knows what she'll get!!

Owen
25-06-2005, 10:49 AM
Easy to solve "/ All you have to do is blackmail or embarris. Say she fancys the geek off the school or lead her to where the birds fly and get her poopied on :D

Rachi
25-06-2005, 01:28 PM
Easy to solve "/ All you have to do is blackmail or embarris. Say she fancys the geek off the school or lead her to where the birds fly and get her poopied on :D

Lol
she is insulting everyone :o
Find a really embaressin pic or video of her wen she woz little xD

disco
25-06-2005, 01:31 PM
Turn around and call her an ugly tart, if she comes over and acts like a cow, punch her in the stomach

what he said :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!