PDA

View Full Version : Heaven, Hell and Head of House

Plank
11-07-2008, 10:15 PM
I'm looking forward to this, was announced by Davina on tonights show.

House is going to be split in two - heaven and hell.

There will be a head of house (elected by the housemates) in charge of the whole house.

-Eyeless-
11-07-2008, 10:16 PM
That is a brilliant Idea. I was waiting for a secret house or split like that :)

Coldplay
11-07-2008, 10:18 PM
Woot, brilliant idea.

,Jess,
11-07-2008, 10:33 PM
Should be interesting, I have no idea who they will elect as head of house though :P

N-Dubz
11-07-2008, 11:04 PM
Will they bring down the prision bars again?
I'm hoping.

Coldplay
11-07-2008, 11:05 PM
I think they might do that, that was really good =]

superstar911
12-07-2008, 07:16 AM
This task will be good. They might elect Luke seeing as he has political training.

omgitslily
12-07-2008, 09:58 AM
oh yeah, they might choose luke actually. now mario's gone and he was the leader of the house really.

,Jess,
12-07-2008, 10:12 AM
Hmm I hope it's not Luke, I've really gone off him lately lol.

Tintinnabulate
12-07-2008, 10:15 AM
I hope its Rex haha.
Hell might be all red and like look like hell. And heaven might just be the bb house or look like an actual heaven (so 2 secret houses).

Hel might even be a cellar.

Wootzeh
12-07-2008, 10:21 AM
I hope its Rex haha.
Hell might be all red and like look like hell. And heaven might just be the bb house or look like an actual heaven (so 2 secret houses).

Hel might even be a cellar.
with celebrity guest josef fritzel :o

superstar911
12-07-2008, 12:26 PM
The head of house will be able to:

- Make housemates in hell do tasks.
- Lock 'baddies' in a glass pod in the garden and force them to nominate in front of everyone.
- Stick folks in the padded cell.
- Control the shopping budget.
- Choose what to redeem the tokens on and when.
- Immune from eviction.

Plank
12-07-2008, 12:33 PM
Sounds good. It will be happening today on live feed so it will be in tomorrows highlights :afro:

Tintinnabulate
12-07-2008, 12:44 PM

- Lock 'baddies' in a glass pod in the garden and force them to nominate in front of everyone.
- Immune from eviction.

I love this

Plank
12-07-2008, 01:39 PM

- Immune from eviction.

The HoH will also choose who goes in which group

-Eyeless-
12-07-2008, 01:43 PM
WOW it gets better as we find out more

:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

Jord
12-07-2008, 01:46 PM
:O cant wait, you need somone who hates everyone to do it like rex lOL

Plank
12-07-2008, 02:05 PM
On live feed right now they have 15 minutes to chose three people to run for the HoH position. The three housemates will have the rest of the day to influence the other housemates to vote for them. They will also make a speech talking about how they will run the house. At the end of the day, the rest of the housemates will place one vote each in a box. On sunday morning the HoH will be announced.

-Eyeless-
12-07-2008, 02:07 PM
WOW that is cool!

Plank
12-07-2008, 02:10 PM
The three candidates are:
Darnell, Dale and Luke

-Eyeless-
12-07-2008, 02:16 PM
I am watching it and its soo funny listening ot what they are saying about the candidates but I want ...

DARNELL as he is a voice of reason and when he analyses situations he always seems to know exactly what is going on :)

Rixion
12-07-2008, 02:45 PM
they should put rex and mohamed in hell team to punish them for bringing no entertainment.

Tintinnabulate
12-07-2008, 02:49 PM
Please dont let it be Luke or Dale. They will kill B-Black and make them all nominate in public.

Crimson
12-07-2008, 03:01 PM
Dale is part of B-block?

Tintinnabulate
12-07-2008, 03:09 PM

- Immune from eviction.

How long will the HoH have these powers? A week? ... :S

And yeah haha, I forgot Dale is B-Block.

Plank
12-07-2008, 03:27 PM
How long will the HoH have these powers? A week? ... :S

And yeah haha, I forgot Dale is B-Block.
Yeah it's only a week

Info on the website for those that want it
http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=7202

superstar911
12-07-2008, 03:31 PM
They keep referring to it as the first head of house. Does this mean there will be another?

Virgin Mary
12-07-2008, 03:37 PM
Dale should be head of house for being fit. Luke can't be, his speech impediment is as ugly as he is.

N-Dubz
12-07-2008, 03:56 PM
Luke would do whatever Bex told him too resulting in there really being "two" head of houses.
Dale on the other hand has his own mind now Jeniffer has gone. He would be a good head of house.. An seriously why would anyone be cruel enough to make a housemate do nominations infront of everyone, unless BB requests he picks someone.

Anyways, they should do some serious **** licking to the HOH considering they do have alot of power.

Mitch4?
12-07-2008, 07:40 PM
It works very well in the american show from what i remeber, it caused lots of fakeness, which all eventually came out and there were tons of arguements :D
WHEY =]

Looochella
12-07-2008, 09:18 PM
LOL. its a great idea..
but don't they usually split the house like every year..?
lol. its quite funny usually though.

Darnell will probably be a leader or something.

JackBuddy
12-07-2008, 09:28 PM
It will be Dale probably, uh I hate the tasks where the house is divided. I just wanna watch them get pissed and do stuff they regret.

N-Dubz
12-07-2008, 09:53 PM
Dale or Luke will be leader. The fact is Dale or Luke will put most of there good friends in the good side, such as Bex, Stuart, Sara and Lisa which will be put in probably straight away.

Tough but if I think this will all come down to if there 'strong' enough to uphold it and not give into pressure of other housemate's decisions.

Plank
13-07-2008, 11:12 AM
Darnell is the head of house.

Darnell got 9 votes
Dale got 3 votes
Luke got 2 votes

shizzle
13-07-2008, 01:10 PM
Yep, I've seen it. It looks interesting.

Plank
13-07-2008, 01:14 PM
The house has been split.

Heaven:
Rex
Dale
Kat
Rachel
Mo
Maysoon

Hell:
Lisa
Mikey
Luke
Sara
Belinda
Stu
Bex

Looks like he has chosen B-Block housemates + Maysoon for heaven.

Plank
13-07-2008, 03:33 PM
official channel 4 links:

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=7401

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=7421

- the House has been literally divided by a plastic fence down the middle

- Heaven offers such luxuries as the pool, a new Diary Room, filtered water, and a separate Smoking Area with proper chairs

- housemates from Hell looked more closely at their new basic accommodation and their cold, outdoor shower

- Hell housemates have to cook for heaven housemates and the kitchen is on Hell's side.

shower:

http://bbimages.digitalspy.co.uk/bb9/scr/thumbnails/D39/550/bb9_d39_e6_02_wenn1971113.jpg

lounge:

http://bbimages.digitalspy.co.uk/bb9/scr/thumbnails/D39/550/bb9_d39_e6_05_wenn1971116.jpg

more pics here (http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/pictures/?page=1)(link may be out of date by the time you read this)

Tintinnabulate
13-07-2008, 04:51 PM

Heaven:
Rex
Dale
Kat
Rachel
Mo
Maysoon

Hell:
Lisa
Mikey
Luke
Sara
Belinda
Stu
Bex

hahahaa. They should have made hell worse by just having 1 bed (causing more arguments) and make them all sleep on the floor. Also make them wear rugs!

Test:Tube:Baby
13-07-2008, 05:40 PM
Ah finally, someting interesting is going to happen :D

I hope Luke gets to be head of house, he's hilarious ;)

Malachy
13-07-2008, 05:45 PM
Ah finally, someting interesting is going to happen :D

I hope Luke gets to be head of house, he's hilarious ;)
im guessing you haven't read the above spoilers as you want to find out on your own. lol.
this should be v.interesting - i think some people will really start to lose it.

Pyroka
13-07-2008, 08:44 PM
I wonder who'll be cooking in Hell's kitchen? ;D I had to say it lol. ANYWAY, Yeah this sounds pretty awesome!

Mr.Sam
14-07-2008, 03:52 PM
the bblock bedroom has had the heating cranked up too, they were telling ghost stories yesterday and masoon and darnell were throwing stuff at bblock window and bex screamed her head off :P

leah
14-07-2008, 04:46 PM
^ oh great.. more of bex screaming.. :(

Tintinnabulate
14-07-2008, 04:54 PM
Hell Housemates had to peel ALOT of potatoes to BBs satisfaction inorder to nominate. They did it and will eb allowed to nominate. Luke is unwell so he wasnt allowed to help peel them.

Hazza
14-07-2008, 08:06 PM

Heaven:
Rex
Dale
Kat
Rachel
Mo
Maysoon

Hell:
Lisa
Mikey
Luke
Sara
Belinda
Stu
Bex

Should be the other way around - I hate most people in B-Block apart from Kat and Rachel. Ew@that - NO ENTERTAINMENT IN THERE.

stickwitu
15-07-2008, 02:43 PM
stop with the spoilers already, it's annoying as hell.

i hate darnell, it's so obvious that he has a game plan.
him, mohammad and rachel REALLY irritate me.

-Eyeless-
15-07-2008, 02:52 PM
stop with the spoilers already, it's annoying as hell.

i hate darnell, it's so obvious that he has a game plan.
him, mohammad and rachel REALLY irritate me.

How naive are you? Everybody has gameplans whether its acting yourself or acting differently its a game plan, get over it please! :rolleyes:

stickwitu
15-07-2008, 09:01 PM
no because with him he takes it beyond actually enjoying himself, everything he does is an attempt to win and that's not what big brother should be about.
the constant singing, trying to make himself memorable and it's just plain irritating.

good job leaving me rep btw, really getting your point across :rolleyes:

-Eyeless-
15-07-2008, 09:29 PM
I didn't rep you :) I could prove it by giving you rep now but that you wouldn't want that... Next time don't jump to conclusions :)

You seem to be just as suspicious as the people in the house its ridiculous.

Looochella
15-07-2008, 10:04 PM
Yeah i know. its a great ideaaa.
they do it like every year though? (splitting the house up)
you watch it today when Hell had to peel the spuds? ;)

Tintinnabulate
16-07-2008, 07:34 AM
I thought darnell could make housemates nominate in public :S Thats what the first post said (on this thread I am pretty sure) when it was created. Or was that a load of crap?

-Eyeless-
16-07-2008, 09:28 AM
I thought darnell could make housemates nominate in public :S Thats what the first post said (on this thread I am pretty sure) when it was created. Or was that a load of crap?

Probably a guess or a lie lol :P

Tintinnabulate
16-07-2008, 09:33 AM
Dammit cos that would have been great.

-Eyeless-
16-07-2008, 09:35 AM
Dammit cos that would have been great.

Yea it would have been good :(

Tintinnabulate
16-07-2008, 10:11 AM
Hell isnt that bad in my opinion.

They could have made it worse by doing the following:

Stop Bex from showing her boobs as she is ugly (LOL)
Make Hell Housemates wear crappy dirty clothes
Only 1 bed (which would be crap like now), meaning it would cause even more arguments as to which housemate would sleep in that bed. Make the rest sleep on the floor!
Even smaller garden for Hell
Shower only available between 6am - 7am

-Eyeless-
16-07-2008, 10:13 AM
Hell isnt that bad in my opinion.

They could have made it worse by doing the following:

Stop Bex from showing her boobs as she is ugly (LOL)
Make Hell Housemates wear crappy dirty clothes
Only 1 bed (which would be crap like now), meaning it would cause even more arguments as to which housemate would sleep in that bed. Make the rest sleep on the floor!
Even smaller garden for Hell
Shower only available between 6am - 7am

You should work for BB especially for the highlighted rule :P

Tintinnabulate
16-07-2008, 10:20 AM
My friend was saying, I am pure evil thinking of these ideas. But that would seriously piss Bex off so much more and make me laugh :D

Plank
18-07-2008, 10:03 PM
It's continuing next week with a new head of house and shuffle up between heaven and hell housemates.

N-Dubz
18-07-2008, 10:35 PM
It probably wasn't lies. They cant do all there evil plan's straight away or it would be predictable for housemates, more evil things will unroll as there in there longer.

Plank
19-07-2008, 04:29 PM
They are competing for HoH today. They had 15 minutes to choose 3 people who would run for the position. Dale, Maysoon and Bex were chosen. They are dressed as monkeys are the person who swings on a tyre for the longest wins. Bex is already out, so it's down to Maysoon and Dale.

Throne Sofa
19-07-2008, 04:33 PM
Good to know that Bex is out of the running Forum, earlier the sun said that she was favourite for the role. I don't see how Maysoon could be head of house, the only time I recall her talking was at nominations, could be a chance though for her to come out of her shell. Dale would be the best candidate, and would lay on the misery for Luke, Bex and Mikey etc...

majesticdragon
19-07-2008, 04:35 PM
COME ON MAYSOON!!!

Dale is friends with Luke and Bex :S

Throne Sofa
19-07-2008, 04:41 PM
COME ON MAYSOON!!!

Dale is friends with Luke and Bex :S

However I would have thought if he picked the housemates in heaven he would sort of stick with the current lot really, perhaps bring over 1-2 people from the otherside but I doubt there would be a big change. Maysoon I wouldn't have a clue who'd she pick and Bex would probably just swap the two around.

majesticdragon
19-07-2008, 04:43 PM
I agree with the Bex bit. I could see Dale and Maysoon doing a similar move as Rachel Darnell and Kat wouldn't hold grudges on them and they'd be getting more popular.

Oh actually I highly doubt Lisa's moving.

Hate
19-07-2008, 10:33 PM
Dale is the new head of house

He said he will pick

Stu
Rex
Luke
Bex
Maysoon
Sara

for heaven

Edited by brandon (Forum Super Moderator): Please post unaired information in spoiler tags. :)
Edited by brandon (Forum Super Moderator): Threads on similar topic merged

risque
19-07-2008, 10:37 PM
Hahahaha, FINALLY!

And look forward to your infraction, no doubt - no matter how pointless it is.

Hate
19-07-2008, 10:57 PM
Hahahaha, FINALLY!

And look forward to your infraction, no doubt - no matter how pointless it is.

huh
was the last bit to me?

majesticdragon
19-07-2008, 10:59 PM
Probs me because I forgot about spoilers.

Mr.Sam
20-07-2008, 10:18 AM
Dale selects Stuart, Rex, Bex, Luke and Maysoon to live with him in heaven. He apologises to Mikey, Lisa and Sara, who will remain in Hell.

Plank
20-07-2008, 10:23 AM
Dale selects Stuart, Rex, Bex, Luke and Maysoon to live with him in heaven. He apologises to Mikey, Lisa and Sara, who will remain in Hell.
I think that's a good choice but I would swap Rex for Sara. I'm happy the people who are in hell are in hell.

Throne Sofa
20-07-2008, 12:18 PM
Heaven housemates: Stu, Dale, Rex, Luke, Bex and Maysoon... Darnell, Mo and Kat were not allowed to be picked because of the stealing bannana thing.

Virgin Mary
20-07-2008, 12:43 PM
I think he should've had Lisa or Sara instead of Luke. Firstly because Luke is annoying; second, just to split him and Bex up.

flatface
20-07-2008, 02:25 PM
I think luke and bex will be funny in heaven, especially bex :)

Plank
21-07-2008, 02:52 PM
Hell housemates have to peel onions to earn the right to nominate this week :D

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=8945&position=10

flatface
21-07-2008, 03:10 PM
Hell housemates have to peel onions to earn the right to nominate this week :D

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=8945&position=10

haha that will be a laugh :)

Plank
21-07-2008, 03:43 PM
Hell past the task and are allowed to nominate now. I was hoping they wouldn't pass because I like all of the ones in heaven and hell are going to nominate them now. :(

JackBuddy
21-07-2008, 03:47 PM
Is anyone else getting really annoyed at using spoilers? If they don't wanna know what happens then don't read the thread??

Plank
21-07-2008, 03:54 PM
Yeah, there have been lots of complaints but they still insist we use spoilers or we get warnings/infractions if it hasn't been aired on the C4 highlights. :rolleyes:

Anyway, does anyone know how long this heaven/hell thing will go on for?

paigeybabes:x
21-07-2008, 06:31 PM
no idea. anyway i hope dale makes a better head of house than darnell! im sure he will though :)

Plank
26-07-2008, 03:24 PM
New task to become head of house :)

It's gettin' hot in here...
Today's super-hot Task will decide which housemate becomes the next Head of House. And it's liberally peppered with spice!
In the Diary Room, housemates will find eight types of chilli peppers numbered from one to eight.
The chilli peppers are set out in order of strength. Chilli number one is the mildest, and chilli number eight is the hottest. Housemates earn points by eating the chillies.

Chilli Number one is worth one point, Chilli Number two is worth two points and it's not rocket science to work out the rest.
The housemate who scores the most points in the task will become Head of House, and the housemates who are runners up will live with them in Heaven.
Housemates can eat a combination of chilli peppers in order to earn as many points as they can. They only have five minutes to eat their choice of chillis.
Who will be the hottest housemate? Stay tuned to find out!

Maysoon has been sick several times.

Article above:http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=10280&position=14

Updated information: http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=10301&position=15&imageId=2#gallery

Hazza
26-07-2008, 03:39 PM
So HOH doesn't get to choose this week - Will be interesting.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!