PDA

View Full Version : Hull City...

Minstrels
12-07-2008, 09:35 AM
IMO keep an eye out for them next season. They're signing Prem players unlike Stoke and West Brom, trying to stay up not just coming up then going down then coming up just for the money. The plays their signing show they want to make something happen... Geo, Boetang (sp?) and Mpenza... AND they're signing some Ecurdian (sp?) wizard or something. He's suppose to be mint. Anyways, as long as they don't ruin my boxing day at COMS next season then I'll be putting on a few squid's for them to avoid the drop. Fulham, Stoke and West Brom to go down IMO. West Brom are arrogant... 'Oh we came up so we have a decent Prem team, we have Miller'. Miller is good but doesn't a Prem team selling him say something...?

Jordie
12-07-2008, 09:51 AM
yeah id say atm they have the best chance of staying up from what players they are signing.

they are apparently going to sign sean davis form pompey for 2.25 million aswell so that will be another established premier league player in their squad.

looking good for them

brandon
12-07-2008, 09:52 AM
I would have a punt but Ladbrokes arnt offering bets on who to survive relegation :@

Minstrels
12-07-2008, 09:54 AM
I would have a punt but Ladbrokes arnt offering bets on who to survive relegation :@
Probably because it's so obv who is going down. :P

brandon
12-07-2008, 10:03 AM
Probably because it's so obv who is going down. :P
Not necessarily because they have Hull as the faves to go down.

Hiro
12-07-2008, 10:07 AM
Not necessarily because they have Hull as the faves to go down.

Typical :rolleyes:
Hull City are gonna win the prem!

brandon
12-07-2008, 10:09 AM
Typical :rolleyes:
Hull City are gonna win the prem!
If I put £1.00 on Hull getting relegated I'd get £1.28 back wooo.

Geraint
12-07-2008, 11:31 AM
I can't see Hull staying up. They might be buying some premier league players but they don't really have the squad in the first place. West Brom might be able to football they way out of the league and they have a good squad with some premier league players. Stoke could be like a Bolton because they didn't go out of the Championship by playing football - they bullied every team. They don't have the squad but they win ugly and their ground will be quite an intimadating place to go, although, Hull's fans can get behind their team.

bigdavecox90
12-07-2008, 07:48 PM
Sorry but they will just be another typical promotion team.

Spend the season in the Prem, to be beaten by everyone else and try not to get the lowest ever points score. :D

alexxxxx
13-07-2008, 03:13 PM
and to think. all these teams got promoted with less points than derby who came bottom.

Andys
13-07-2008, 03:18 PM
No way are they staying up.

YellowParasol
14-07-2008, 12:55 AM
Hull City looked a good team when i went to see them at he KC stadium this season just gone agenst Blackpool when it was 2-2

Throne Sofa
19-07-2008, 02:51 PM
IMO keep an eye out for them next season. They're signing Prem players unlike Stoke and West Brom, trying to stay up not just coming up then going down then coming up just for the money. The plays their signing show they want to make something happen... Geo, Boetang (sp?) and Mpenza... AND they're signing some Ecurdian (sp?) wizard or something. He's suppose to be mint. Anyways, as long as they don't ruin my boxing day at COMS next season then I'll be putting on a few squid's for them to avoid the drop. Fulham, Stoke and West Brom to go down IMO. West Brom are arrogant... 'Oh we came up so we have a decent Prem team, we have Miller'. Miller is good but doesn't a Prem team selling him say something...?

Well it makes sense to sign some new players and give yourself the best psosible chance of staying up. We saw last season Birmingham spending around £15m or so on premiership players however it didn't enure them survival. Many of Hull's signings have a point to prove, and only time will tell if they gel and do well as a team. I don't think they'll finish in the top15, but they're giving themselves the best possible chance to. WBA and Stoke will also be signing prem standard players, however perhaps a little later on.

Loser
19-07-2008, 11:26 PM
Hull signed Warner. If he plays any significant amount of games, they are down.

Geraint
20-07-2008, 12:16 AM
Hull signed Warner. If he plays any significant amount of games, they are down.

He isn't that bad and if they had any sense they'd realise that Boaz Myhill is miles better.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!