PDA

View Full Version : Oh em gee

Glen Coco
12-07-2008, 10:08 AM
Well ye, i aked that guy out and asked him not to tell my friend who hates him.
ye he said he'd rather just stay friends becasue it'd just be weird.
But today he went and told her that I asked him out. So I asked him why. The convo litrally went like this:

Me: Why did you tell her?
him: you never said I couldn't
me: Yes i did.
him: No you didn't
me: well dont tell anyone else please
him: fine
me: who else have you told?
him: No-one :@
me: why are YOU angry at ME?
him: ILL BLOCK YOU! :@
me: why tho!?
him: :@
-he logs out-

grr so i've got all the people who i was in a room with at the residental to say it was a dare to anyone that asks if he tells anyone else.
Grr. & me and my friend that was with me (not the one that hates him) are gonna give him the silent treatment until the end of the year. And he sits next to her in like 1/2 of the lessons. hahahaha.

I;m really pissed off tho. i thought the week was getting better -.-

Glen Coco
12-07-2008, 09:58 PM
nice to see you lot care (y)

Monopoly
12-07-2008, 10:01 PM
He sounds immature :)
I'm sure you'll find someone better in no time. :D

heartbeat
12-07-2008, 10:10 PM
hehehe

Stacey.
13-07-2008, 12:28 AM
Sometimes boys can be so immature. You're above him! :)

luce
13-07-2008, 09:00 AM
That's kinda what i would expect though, you can't ask people out and expect them not to say i think. If you are prepared to ask them out then i think you should atleast be prepared for people to know you like him!

Cisse9
13-07-2008, 09:24 AM
dont ask people out on msn?

BaybeeElin
13-07-2008, 10:39 AM
Tbh, i don't even know why you liked him in the first place if that's the way he treats you !
Seriously, get over him, someone MUCH better will come along eventually, wait for him ;)

Glen Coco
13-07-2008, 12:04 PM

I didn't

That's kinda what i would expect though, you can't ask people out and expect them not to say i think. If you are prepared to ask them out then i think you should atleast be prepared for people to know you like him!

ye but I asked him not to tell her because shes the type of person that'd just go and tell every single person in our year

Stephen08
13-07-2008, 12:36 PM

LMAO bahrami you do crack me up sometimes i'd give you rep if I had any rep power

Glen Coco
13-07-2008, 03:27 PM
LMAO bahrami you do crack me up sometimes i'd give you rep if I had any rep power

how was it funny?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!