PDA

View Full Version : Mining

Zehro
12-07-2008, 02:45 PM
I'm level 41, using a rune pick, I'm mining coal and it's very slow. When will the pace begin to build up?

Thanks

Thread Closed by brandon (Forum Super Moderator): To prevent further arguments.

Mario
12-07-2008, 02:49 PM
if you wanna level fast just mine iron.
its much faster than coal at your level.

Zehro
12-07-2008, 02:51 PM
if you wanna level fast just mine iron.
its much faster than coal at your level.

I would but I'm doing it for cash, so I can smith cannon balls.

Imnotpure
12-07-2008, 02:52 PM
I DONT KNOW GOD

Edited by brandon (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly

Zehro
12-07-2008, 02:53 PM
I DONT KNOW GOD

Thanks for that, nice to know some people are mature on the forum.

Slowpoke
12-07-2008, 03:10 PM
Even though you won't be earning much, you should mine iron until you're at level sixty and then smith it all with rings of forging. One thousand iron bars would get you 230k. Once you get to level sixty, you should use the mining guild (under falador) and mine coal. It'll be quick, there are plently of coal rocks and it's not too far from the bank. :)

Davii
12-07-2008, 03:20 PM
Coal doesn't get fast until like level 80.

Rixion
12-07-2008, 03:31 PM
Well I get my levels up with gem rocks but you need to complete Shilo Village.

Iron is an ok alternative till level 55-60.

Imnotpure
12-07-2008, 03:36 PM
Thanks for that, nice to know some people are mature on the forum.

I was telling him I dont know, and saying my beliefs saviours name is immature? Wonderfull Atheism here.

Zehro
12-07-2008, 03:47 PM
Coal doesn't get fast until like level 80.

Thanks

Well I get my levels up with gem rocks but you need to complete Shilo Village.

Iron is an ok alternative till level 55-60.

Thanks

I was telling him I dont know, and saying my beliefs saviours name is immature? Wonderfull Atheism here.

Go away, you're not funny.

Rixion
12-07-2008, 03:49 PM
No problem, it's very fast xp if you go on a empty world and have an amulet of glory. :D

Talking about the gems.

Zehro
12-07-2008, 03:52 PM
No problem, it's very fast xp if you go on a empty world and have an amulet of glory. :D

Talking about the gems.

I'll probably go with iron, I might do gems but atm I'm a skiller.

Rixion
12-07-2008, 03:55 PM
both ways work in their own good ways. Hope I said that right

Davii
12-07-2008, 03:59 PM
I'll probably go with iron, I might do gems but atm I'm a skiller.
you can do shilo on lvl 3

Imnotpure
12-07-2008, 04:13 PM
I joined this forum before you, I have exactly the same right if not more as you do in staying here. I am not trying to be funny, there was nothing wrong with my post yet you found someway to comeback it and the only thing i find wrong with it would be that i said GOD, I find this offensive. Sorry.

Davii
12-07-2008, 04:29 PM
I joined this forum before you, I have exactly the same right if not more as you do in staying here. I am not trying to be funny, there was nothing wrong with my post yet you found someway to comeback it and the only thing i find wrong with it would be that i said GOD, I find this offensive. Sorry.
Please stop or I will have to report you to nvr for bullying.

Arch
12-07-2008, 04:58 PM
Iron would be best/ yeah u can do shilo on a lvl 3 and not lvl
also i think u can just buy the coal and make the cannon balls and make profit instead of mining, unless u want mining xp ?

Zehro
12-07-2008, 05:00 PM

You posted pointlessly and no one has any more right than anyone else to use the forums, you don't do anything for Habbox, I do.

Davii
12-07-2008, 05:08 PM
You posted pointlessly and no one has any more right than anyone else to use the forums, you don't do anything for Habbox, I do.
You try to*

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!