PDA

View Full Version : Satanism - God Haters? Or People who enjoy life?

-Eyeless-
12-07-2008, 02:48 PM
Hey there guys, time for something extremely controversial and thought provoking.

I have recently been doing a lot of research into the occult, Satanism, Old Religions, Druids and many more somewhat taboo subjects for a book I am hoping to write.

After reading through the Satanic Bible I have uncovered some extremely interesting information. According to the author Satanism is nothing to do with sacrifices and kinky sex. It is nothing to do with sacrifices or anything like that. It is a philosophy about living life to the full and enjoying your carnal desires. Now I am not saying I entirely believe what it says but you have to think about the points they make.

This thread is for people to express what they think about the teachings of satanism and whether they think satanists are Evil or Just people who like life?

PLEASE DO NOT:

Turn this into a thread where everyone says "Omg how could you even think that they are not evil?" Because I will just assume you haven't read anything about the religion and are just judging from what you have seen in movies.

So please read at least a bit of what they believe first before you say that they are totally wrong.

Let the Debate begin :)

If anybody would like me to know where you can find information about it before you argue then pm me :)

Virgin Mary
12-07-2008, 03:38 PM
Why do you have to be in a cult to enjoy life?

-Eyeless-
12-07-2008, 03:40 PM
You don't Satanists aren't part of a "cult" in the usuall use of the word and most of them practice on their own :)

Cajak
12-07-2008, 05:35 PM
Then if Satanism doesn't have to do with sacrifices, why people do that ?

Tra gli altri delitti imputabili alle 'bestie di Satana' anche il suicidio imposto ad Andrea Bontade: "Lo costrinsero a morire - spiega - gli diedero l'ultimatum: 'O lo fai tu o lo facciamo noì". Dopo Bontade, secondo il racconto di Maccione, toccò ad Andrea Ballarin: «Lo stordirono con l'etere - spiega - poi lo impiccarono, per gli inquirenti fu solo un suicidio". E poi, prosegue, "sono morti Angelo Lombardo e Luca Colombo. Erano il custode e il fioraio del cimitero di Legnano. Colombo fu impiccato, l'altro fu bruciato in casa con la benzina".

Between the other murders attributed of the "Satan's beasts" group, there is also the forced suicide of Andrea Bontade: "They forced him to die - Maccione says - they gave him an ultimatum: 'You do it, or we do'. After Bontade, it was Andrea Ballarin's turn: "They made him unconcius and after hanged him. For the police, it was a suicide". He after says: "Angelo Lombardo and Luca Colombo died aswell. They were the guard and the florist of the graveyard. Colombo was hanged, the other one was burned with fuel.
From Il Giorno, 12/06/2008

This was an article about a Satanist group who made a long series of murders in Italy. They say they killed about 18 people, all part of the group, and all related to sacrifices.

-Eyeless-
12-07-2008, 05:38 PM
Ahh yes but the CoS (Church of Satan) doesn't condone it and has/would not associate themselves with that. I understand that there are sick and twisted people who link themselves to the religion but the actual CoS does not agree with them.

Cajak
12-07-2008, 05:52 PM
Ahh yes but the CoS (Church of Satan) doesn't condone it and has/would not associate themselves with that. I understand that there are sick and twisted people who link themselves to the religion but the actual CoS does not agree with them.

Is it like suicide bombers for Islam ?

PaintYourTarget
12-07-2008, 05:54 PM

Most mainstream sects of Islam don't condone murder yet it is still done in the name of Allah. Surely this can be applied to Satanism too as the ways of worshiping can be interpretted in different ways?

I don't actually know the teachings of Satanism, just furthering the discussion.

-Eyeless-
12-07-2008, 06:15 PM
You could say that it is like Suicide bombers for islam.

I disagree because the religion in its actual sense is written so that there is only one way to interpret it, the satanic bible says that they do not condone that sort of thing whereas the bible or Qu'ran can be interpreted by the reader in different ways :)

jrh2002
12-07-2008, 10:40 PM
i believe in satanism about as much as i do god :o no proof then i dont believe :) i live life to the full with no religion and its great :)

-Eyeless-
12-07-2008, 10:43 PM
i believe in satanism about as much as i do god :o no proof then i dont believe :) i live life to the full with no religion and its great :)

Interesting but you don't necessarily need to believe in satan to practice the beliefs of a satanist, its basicaly puting yourself before others and only respecting those that respect you, also its about doing all the things you love :)

PaintYourTarget
12-07-2008, 10:50 PM
Interesting but you don't necessarily need to believe in satan to practice the beliefs of a satanist, its basicaly puting yourself before others and only respecting those that respect you, also its about doing all the things you love :)

But, you wont earn respect off others if you always put yourself first.

-Eyeless-
12-07-2008, 10:52 PM
But, you wont earn respect off others if you always put yourself first.

Well its not about necesarilly just yourself, if you want respect from others then you can treat them with respect but it is up to you who you care about or not.

BTW I am not a Satanist :P

Monopoly
12-07-2008, 10:54 PM
I want to read this book when you write it! :D
Things of a dark nature entrance me. :)

-Eyeless-
12-07-2008, 10:58 PM
Thank you :)

But that is if I write it :P

Monopoly
12-07-2008, 10:59 PM
Please do!
You have my interest now. :(

-Eyeless-
12-07-2008, 11:09 PM
Ok just for you haha :P

But let us stay on topic :)

jrh2002
12-07-2008, 11:16 PM

of course i put myself before others :p as long as my friends and family are alright then i dont care about anybody else :o but surely everybody wants to do things they love no matter what their beliefs :o

-Eyeless-
12-07-2008, 11:28 PM
of course i put myself before others :p as long as my friends and family are alright then i dont care about anybody else :o but surely everybody wants to do things they love no matter what their beliefs :o

Ahh yes but the point is with other religions they say that you shouldn't indulge in things you like to do, like the seven deadly sins for example and having extramarital or premarital sex. It is all explained in the Satanic Bible but I don't have time or effort to explain its finer points. :P

jrh2002
12-07-2008, 11:35 PM
I think I want to go to hell :eusa_whis

Pride is excessive belief in one's own abilities, that interferes with the individual's recognition of the grace of God. It has been called the sin from which all others arise. Pride is also known as Vanity.

Envy is the desire for others' traits, status, abilities, or situation.

Gluttony is an inordinate desire to consume more than that which one requires.

Lust is an inordinate craving for the pleasures of the body.

Anger is manifested in the individual who spurns love and opts instead for fury. It is also known as Wrath.

Greed is the desire for material wealth or gain, ignoring the realm of the spiritual. It is also called Avarice or Covetousness.

Sloth is the avoidance of physical or spiritual work.

-Eyeless-
12-07-2008, 11:38 PM
Thats the point they totally condone all of those :D I might just do that but not add the satanist name to it :P

Davii
13-07-2008, 12:31 AM
Omg how could you even think that they are not evil?

Exx
13-07-2008, 12:33 AM
*Removed*

Edited by Kaotix12 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post inappropriate images on the forum.

-Eyeless-
13-07-2008, 12:40 AM
DUDE that was really stupid of you :rolleyes: I know that satanists like to indulge but habbox is not the right place for that!

partie2
13-07-2008, 09:45 AM
I think that people should just respect other peoples beliefs if it dosnt affect other people then there is no harm in it.

FlyingJesus
13-07-2008, 04:19 PM
Just to clarify, Satanism is not an actual religion. There is no belief in any force higher than humanity and "Satan" is just the name given to express human nature. I think the image of Satan was used by LaVey (the creator of the cult) because it impresses weak-willed anti-theists who just want to rebel against Christianity because that's the done thing to do. Interestingly, this is the exact type of person LaVey says is useless and should be disregarded lol, but there you go.

The philosophy behind LaVey's Satanism is actually not as revolutionary as he'd have liked to think, it was almost exactly the same as JS Mill's stance on political philosophy and the aspect of "liberty", and Mill is much clearer in his book (On Liberty) of the finer points of it and how it can be practically done than LaVey, who is not much more than a cub scout leader in my view.

-Eyeless-
13-07-2008, 05:25 PM
It is not a religion no it is more a phillosophy and I don't know where in LaVeys writings you got that "Satan was used by LaVey (the creator of the cult) because it impresses weak-willed anti-theists who just want to rebel against Christianity because that's the done thing to do. " So if you could point that out it would be good.

He uses satan to represent the forces of nature aswell as the image of "Mans Nature" and Human desires that we feel. The philosophy is to indulge in those carnal desires that are inherent in man. (the writer/book you quoted, can you send me a link to where I can read it.. I am interested in how he represents "Liberty" :))

Virgin Mary
13-07-2008, 05:49 PM
http://www.whale.to/b/images/satanists/lavey1.jpg
ERRRRRRRRRRR LOL IT'S THE DEVIL

jackass
13-07-2008, 06:00 PM
To be honest, anyone that is a Satanist just makes me think very low of them.

GommeInc
13-07-2008, 07:30 PM
Satanism is just like any other religion, it's only really bashed around alot because of the Satan part of Satanism.

Monkwrestler
13-07-2008, 07:41 PM
In short it is a religion with no rules at all and a religion where you can do what ever you feel like.
sounds good

-Eyeless-
13-07-2008, 07:41 PM
To be honest, anyone that is a Satanist just makes me think very low of them.

Well that just proves that you are as ignorrant as the people that the Satanic Bible talks about because you are being prejudice about Satanists.

Satanism is just like any other religion, it's only really bashed around alot because of the Satan part of Satanism.

Agreed :)

In short it is a religion with no rules at all and a religion where you can do what ever you feel like.
sounds good

Not strictly true lol it has rules but they are all good ones in that they let you do the things you like :P

FlyingJesus
13-07-2008, 07:52 PM
It is not a religion no it is more a phillosophy and I don't know where in LaVeys writings you got that "Satan was used by LaVey (the creator of the cult) because it impresses weak-willed anti-theists who just want to rebel against Christianity because that's the done thing to do. " So if you could point that out it would be good.

He uses satan to represent the forces of nature aswell as the image of "Mans Nature" and Human desires that we feel. The philosophy is to indulge in those carnal desires that are inherent in man. (the writer/book you quoted, can you send me a link to where I can read it.. I am interested in how he represents "Liberty" :))

LaVey didn't say it himself, of course he wouldn't. The idea of making a cult is that you want people to follow it, so he wouldn't have said such a thing himself lol. However as you state, "Satan" is the name he uses for nature and humanity, when he could easily have simply said nature or the ego or spirit or whatever else you can name such things as. My point was that by using the name of Satan instead of another term, LaVey got the attention of anti-theists just at the time when hating the Christian church was getting big (it's still the case now, lots of people slate Christians for no reason other than because it's something people do). LaVey was a businessman, he needed something to market his idea.

http://www.bartleby.com/130/ has the entire book On Liberty in electronic form if you're really interested (it's not a big book as philosophy texts go, but still a lot more than an afternoons lazy read lol)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_Liberty is somewhat more concise, but doesn't cover a lot of it because of how small the page is. Mill's basic idea though is summarised by his statement that people should not be stopped from any act at all unless it directly harms another person.

-Eyeless-
13-07-2008, 08:03 PM
LaVey didn't say it himself, of course he wouldn't. The idea of making a cult is that you want people to follow it, so he wouldn't have said such a thing himself lol. However as you state, "Satan" is the name he uses for nature and humanity, when he could easily have simply said nature or the ego or spirit or whatever else you can name such things as. My point was that by using the name of Satan instead of another term, LaVey got the attention of anti-theists just at the time when hating the Christian church was getting big (it's still the case now, lots of people slate Christians for no reason other than because it's something people do). LaVey was a businessman, he needed something to market his idea.

I agree on the businessman part but another reason it uses satan is that the ideas are basicaly in direct conflict with most of the catholic views so it does make sense that he would use that image. So I agree it was a brilliant marketing idea but the fundamental ideas are still good :P

And thanks for the links ;)

N-Dubz
13-07-2008, 09:54 PM
Do these "Satanism" people celebrate Christmas and Easter?

You can enjoy life with rules, its what keep's the country in place.
Why do they hate "God"?
An religion? Gosh anything can become a religion nowdays can't it?

-Eyeless-
13-07-2008, 10:07 PM

Why do they hate "God"?

It has nothing to do with not following rules.
They don't hate god they hate the people who take God as an excuse to control people.

It isn't a religion its a philosophy ;) like I said at the begining try having a basic understanding before you post :)

Oh and they celebrate pagan festivals which are the same dates as easter and christmas as the timing for both of those came from pagan festivals :)

N-Dubz
14-07-2008, 09:31 AM
It has nothing to do with not following rules.
They don't hate god they hate the people who take God as an excuse to control people.

It isn't a religion its a philosophy ;) like I said at the begining try having a basic understanding before you post :)

Oh and they celebrate pagan festivals which are the same dates as easter and christmas as the timing for both of those came from pagan festivals :)

Sorry I have my own religion to practice, therefore I dont spend my time looking up others.
"Satanists do not accept the Bible as depicting the true Satan to the same degree, basing their concept of him on personal spirutal expirence and prayer."

So they do worship Satan? Its too confusing for me.
God isn't a way of controling people, people dont control you using God. He gave 10 comandment's and you obide your life by them. Every religion has rules, even Satanism I'm sure..

-Eyeless-
14-07-2008, 10:21 AM
They worship what they call satan, which is basicly nature and mans ego/spirit.

I God is or should be a way to control people but of course people use god to control people, Reverands Priests whatever you want to call them use God as there power, the Pope is the most powerful man in the world almost with control over a huge percent of christians and he uses God for his own needs, for instance he doesn't want people to use condoms, God didn't tell him to do it, it is just his view and he uses God as an excuse to implement it.

Of course Satanism has rules I didn't say it didn't but they aren't rules of restriction but rules that tell you to do things that you want and things that will make you a better person.

Neil
14-07-2008, 11:34 AM
sounds good

Exactly xD

Why do they hate "God"?

"Satanism" isn't nessercarily the belief in "Satan" I would say I'm "Satanist" because I pretty much come under all they condone, doesn't mean I hate God, I don't believe in God or religions in general, making me atheist, I don't hate them because you can't hate something that doesn't exist
A religion is a group of people who follow the same beliefs and ideas, the only way to become a "real" religion is to follow certain standards, I'm not sure what they are but I know you need a cathedral or a building that stands as a cathedral

I enjoy life without rules, the thing that keeps countries in place are laws, which are stronger than rules
And yes..A "satanist" can celebrate Christmas, easter etc.

Axel
14-07-2008, 11:37 AM
It's the media's fault that everyone thinks Satanism is about sacrifices and stuff like that.

-Eyeless-
14-07-2008, 12:22 PM
It's the media's fault that everyone thinks Satanism is about sacrifices and stuff like that.

Yep and the fact they cba to read up about it :rolleyes: stupid media! lol

FlyingJesus
14-07-2008, 02:10 PM
Well not entirely a media misrepresentation, there is also a theistic type of Satanism which is probably more ridiculous than Scientology in that it believes in everything in the Bible but decides to actively go against it all. Somewhat foolish really seeing as how by default their belief in the words of the Bible means they know they're damned to eternal torture by defying the teachings :S hence why nearly all modern Satanists are LaVeyan, because it actually makes a bit of sense lol

Virgin Mary
14-07-2008, 03:09 PM
All I'm asking is why some guy needed to come up with a "philosophy" just to say what most people do anyway. You don't need to tell a lot of people in the modern world "ignore religion and party". How much did he make out of it?

FlyingJesus
14-07-2008, 04:11 PM
Enough to build churches and stuff, so quite a bit I'd say. He was clever see, he took popular yet socially unaccepted ideas and turned it into occult, because that's where the money's at

N-Dubz
14-07-2008, 04:36 PM
Yeah but there most be some people that do sacrifices and are satanist :S For media to pick up on it.

I'm not Christian/Catholic and I do think the Pope is a pretty stupid figure, but the thing's he say's are followed from the Bible arn't they?
Not all religion's have these rules, but I think I understand Satanist abit more now.. ;) I wouldn't personally agree with it, it seem's to me its just saying "do whatever you want if you don't agree with God's rules"..

An to say 'its impossiable to hate something that dosn't excist' they why are they worshipping the opposite of God? They said Satan was wrongly seen in the Bible.

Isn't it just like being Atheist anyways? Atheist have no rules and I would say Satanism dosn't have rules.. I wouldnt class "HAVE FUN" as a rule to be honest..

-Eyeless-
14-07-2008, 06:33 PM
Yeah but there most be some people that do sacrifices and are satanist :S For media to pick up on it.

I'm not Christian/Catholic and I do think the Pope is a pretty stupid figure, but the thing's he say's are followed from the Bible arn't they?
Not all religion's have these rules, but I think I understand Satanist abit more now.. ;) I wouldn't personally agree with it, it seem's to me its just saying "do whatever you want if you don't agree with God's rules"..

An to say 'its impossiable to hate something that dosn't excist' they why are they worshipping the opposite of God? They said Satan was wrongly seen in the Bible.

Isn't it just like being Atheist anyways? Atheist have no rules and I would say Satanism dosn't have rules.. I wouldnt class "HAVE FUN" as a rule to be honest..

Well the bible definately doesn't say that you can't use a condom and therefore let christians in africa spread aids but.... it does have slight origins from words in the bible but then again that book is to be interpreted for the time that we live in not taken literaly

Its not literally have fun like they have their own version of the seven sins and that which are quite serious and not to do with just having fun. If I didn't reply to some of that its cos I can't quite understand what you mean or I have no time to try and understand :P (Been a long day)

GommeInc
14-07-2008, 06:33 PM
Don't nearly all religions have, or have had some form of sacrifice? The Christian Bible does, the old testiment mentions sacrificing animals for when you give birth to a "dirty" girl, because if you don't, you have to sacrifice the girl, and there must be some truth behind it if it's in the bible. Afterall, they are meant to be truths and teaching :/

Also, as far as I am aware, the bible doesn't even mention Hell, other than says "They should burn etc." It's more of a figure of speech, than an actual place where the devil pokes you.

-Eyeless-
14-07-2008, 06:41 PM
Don't nearly all religions have, or have had some form of sacrifice? The Christian Bible does, the old testiment mentions sacrificing animals for when you give birth to a "dirty" girl, because if you don't, you have to sacrifice the girl, and there must be some truth behind it if it's in the bible. Afterall, they are meant to be truths and teaching :/

Also, as far as I am aware, the bible doesn't even mention Hell, other than says "They should burn etc." It's more of a figure of speech, than an actual place where the devil pokes you.

lol at "where the devil pokes you" :P

Yea of course it did, before Anton LaVey published the Satanic Bible there were all sorts of spin offs of "Satanism" but since that book was published his version has become the "accepted" form of Satanism and that totaly condems sacrifices of animals humans etc. But you would still find people who call themselves satanists who may or may not perform sacrifices but they are not linked tho Anton LaVey's Satanic Church.

And the bible does mention hell but it is a place in jerusalem or somewhere not the center of the earth etc lol

GommeInc
14-07-2008, 06:44 PM
I don't think it does, not even as a place in Jerusalem. Although I've not read that much of the bible, other than women are supposedly evil and gay people are actually meant to be welcomed by the church, not cast away. But as the same time they should be :P

I don't see anything wrong with Satanism, do they even do modern day sacrifices?

jackass
14-07-2008, 06:51 PM
Well that just proves that you are as ignorrant as the people that the Satanic Bible talks about because you are being prejudice about Satanists.

Ignorant? Prejudice? Ha!

I have no respect for Satanists.

-Eyeless-
14-07-2008, 06:51 PM
I don't think it does, not even as a place in Jerusalem. Although I've not read that much of the bible, other than women are supposedly evil and gay people are actually meant to be welcomed by the church, not cast away. But as the same time they should be :P

I don't see anything wrong with Satanism, do they even do modern day sacrifices?

Their modern day "Sacrifices" are more spiritual than sliting a rams throat lol Like a bit more like voodoo but they perform "Black Magic" in a way... I doubt it works but it is there life lol.

There was a website about it but I think it got taken down because the city it was refering too was angry about it. But it is a place it was refering to a valley where they burned stuff and was basicly a rubbish tip that was always on fire... lol though

GommeInc
14-07-2008, 06:59 PM
Their modern day "Sacrifices" are more spiritual than sliting a rams throat lol Like a bit more like voodoo but they perform "Black Magic" in a way... I doubt it works but it is there life lol.

There was a website about it but I think it got taken down because the city it was refering too was angry about it. But it is a place it was refering to a valley where they burned stuff and was basicly a rubbish tip that was always on fire... lol though
Lol, well if they do no harm, why are people to care about their activities? You don't even have to think about them. :P

-Eyeless-
14-07-2008, 07:01 PM
Because of the rumours the legends etc... all the bad talk that has gone on about them in the past lol but nobody should care :P

GommeInc
14-07-2008, 07:06 PM
Is this the media related thing where anything Satan related seems to drop back on Satanists? People who moan about them seem to think they're main stream, if they were you would see them everywhere performing their little sacrifices :P

-Eyeless-
14-07-2008, 07:07 PM
lol ya thats basicly it...

The only thing that really worried me was the Black Mass ritual they sometimes do... Look it up its pretty weird!

GommeInc
14-07-2008, 07:31 PM
lol ya thats basicly it...

The only thing that really worried me was the Black Mass ritual they sometimes do... Look it up its pretty weird!
Will do when I get back tomorrow, but I can't see it being too bad if the Bible says things which are quite bad :P

-Eyeless-
14-07-2008, 07:33 PM
Well it has something to do with parsnips and genitals thats all I will say, it made me Roflmaolol etc,,, haha

Wig44.
19-07-2008, 01:25 PM
In the book of lucifer, the (second i think) 'essay' practices the theory thyat humans created their own gods, not the other way around so worshipping a god is worshipping humans by proxy.

The idea of satanism is to create your own god - yourself - and then view and worship yourself as better than the rest of the world.

It is an incredibly narcissistic religion & view on the world.

Fehm
20-07-2008, 09:54 AM
People who enjoy life ^^

Virgin Mary
20-07-2008, 12:40 PM
So if you feel like killing someone you can do it because you want to fulfil that desire?

Wig44.
20-07-2008, 04:07 PM
Anyon can kill someone if they wish to fulfill that desire.

jackass
20-07-2008, 04:20 PM
Nevermind. :)

N-Dubz
20-07-2008, 05:34 PM
Anyon can kill someone if they wish to fulfill that desire.

Yes but Satanism allows you too, there is no rules saying "no you cannot kill".. Alot of other religion's state you are not aloud, there are rules.

Leicester
20-07-2008, 06:29 PM
Is it the Satanic holy book called "the satanism bible" or is it called something else. Usually people refer to the qu'ran as the "muslim bible".

Wig44.
24-07-2008, 11:33 AM
Yes but Satanism allows you too, there is no rules saying "no you cannot kill".. Alot of other religion's state you are not aloud, there are rules.

Afaik, there is no rule saying you can. Just no rule saying you can't. I suppose in christianity it does say you cannot kill so there is a line there.

FlyingJesus
24-07-2008, 12:25 PM
Actually Satanism doesn't say you can kill someone for no reason, as far as I remember there's an essence of Harm Principle (again stolen from Mill) which says you can do anything as long as it doesn't hurt others. That only counts for direct harm like physical damage or reputation (ie: though libel), not just someone else not being happy about it.

-Eyeless-
24-09-2008, 10:02 PM
BUMPED: This is now relevent due to the murders in russia that are supposedly connected to satanists... Your thoughts please :)

I personally think that the stupid wannabes should not connect their "Cultist" and sick! Beliefs to satanism as satanism does not condone such terrible acts...

Misawa
24-09-2008, 10:16 PM
Satanists believe in the same thing as Christians - nothing.

Casual
24-09-2008, 11:21 PM
Just get rid of religion all together? :S

PaintYourTarget
25-09-2008, 01:04 AM
Abolish religion and you get arguements between whether you be liberal or conservative with what laws and morals you abide be.

25-09-2008, 01:14 AM
I have a friend thats a satanist and shes one of the most down to earth people i know, i donth ave a problem with them.

jackass
25-09-2008, 02:51 PM
Anti-Satanist, me.

GommeInc
25-09-2008, 05:09 PM
It's just another group like emo, chav and goth. They serve no purpose, other than a social group - a label.

Inseriousity.
25-09-2008, 05:32 PM
It's just another group like emo, chav and goth. They serve no purpose, other than a social group - a label.

SUBCULTURE. lol, learnt that in sociology. had to say it :p

hmm yeah I've always seen it as a label too because subcultures are there just to rebel against something like satanism rebels against christianity (upside down cross?? Tbh I'm not really experienced in the subject so should really just keep my mouth shut). I'm heavily influenced by media though if I'm honest. I need to learn how to stop it! I'll just not read :(

-Eyeless-
25-09-2008, 06:01 PM
SUBCULTURE. lol, learnt that in sociology. had to say it :p

hmm yeah I've always seen it as a label too because subcultures are there just to rebel against something like satanism rebels against christianity (upside down cross?? Tbh I'm not really experienced in the subject so should really just keep my mouth shut). I'm heavily influenced by media though if I'm honest. I need to learn how to stop it! I'll just not read :(
Same as I said to gommeinc but yea its not a label really unless your talking about the sick russian people then your right they were just labeling their actions with satanism, whereas real satanism has nothing to do with killing :)

Not really as it is a religion although I see where your coming from as some people do use it as a group/clique rather than its actual true context.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!