PDA

View Full Version : Lost password - Can't request it :S ?

kai4321
13-07-2008, 09:41 AM
Well I stopped playing habbo for a few months but I wanted to come back just now and I see that the password is wrong (It must have been changed). So no worries, i put in the email and name of it to get it by email and ... email is wrong. No way that is possible, I have emailed them NUMEROUS times (I got banned on it so I emailed them through a certain email) but now that email doesnt work ... I know like DOB of it and everything, but what can i do :S ?

MissAlice
13-07-2008, 10:33 AM
Well I stopped playing habbo for a few months but I wanted to come back just now and I see that the password is wrong (It must have been changed). So no worries, i put in the email and name of it to get it by email and ... email is wrong. No way that is possible, I have emailed them NUMEROUS times (I got banned on it so I emailed them through a certain email) but now that email doesnt work ... I know like DOB of it and everything, but what can i do :S ?

The best thing you can do is to use another Habbo account to make use of the Help Tool. If you have another account then make sure it's a verified one, if you can't remember whether or not you verified, it might be just as easy to create a new Habbo account, verify it, then use the new account to make use of the Help Tool. Give as much detail as possible about the account that you are trying to retrieve. Example: Give email you registered with, give date of birth, if you bought credits how you bought them, mention any bans you've had and what they were for if you can remember. If staff want to know more they can always ask you. Finally if you are using hotmail or aol as your email provider, I suggest using a different free email provider, such as gmail or yahoo. Good luck :)

AgnesIO
13-07-2008, 10:35 AM
Your account has been stolen.

It happened to my gold hc account, that doesn't end till feb 09, stolen.

e5
13-07-2008, 05:33 PM
You just put your email in and it emails you all of your accounts registered with that email, so type the email address of the account you want back and it should send you the details if you get the account email right.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!