PDA

View Full Version : COD4 Glitches - What do you know?

Cushioned
13-07-2008, 10:02 AM
Hey guys,
Thread is fair game to chat about COD4 Glitches, and share what you know, whether it be old school or not!

Use this is you can:

Oldschool: Yes/No
Map:
Class/Weapons Needed for It:
Where is glitch at:
How do you do it:

My Favorite:
Oldschool: No
Map: Crossfire
Class/Weapons Needed for It: RPG
Where is glitch at: Bottom, at washing machine
How do you do it: Just on top of chair, to the broken wall. Sprint jump to the 3rd floor of building from broken wall. Stand on top of broken cement. Look down at bottom of building, shoot RPG and Jump, almost same time, and it pushes you outside of map. Once there, you can roam around and see what to do outside of there. You can't go all around map like on oldschool. This is a good glitch for match making though.
Takes a lot of practice to get it in sync to get it almost every time. Took me about 3 days to get good at it. I'm not getting it every time still!

And yeah, just share what you know!!!

+REP to posts that teach glitches. -REP to random/off topic posts!

Thanks!

Blinger1
13-07-2008, 10:05 AM
Nice thread!

Question, how do you 'sprint jump'?

Cushioned
13-07-2008, 10:07 AM
Nice thread!

Question, how do you 'sprint jump'?

It's when you just sprint forward and jump while sprinting. It makes you go further :)

Serious post = +REP

Thanks!

Naruto!
13-07-2008, 10:11 AM
Map: Ambush
Class/Weapons Needed for It: A Pistol
Where is glitch at: On The Right Side Of The Map, On Top Of One Of Those Buildings
How do you do it: Stand on the highest point of the bin, push yourself right up against the wall and jump and then press a again to lift yourself up. Its pretty hard to do so it needs practice (and patience!)

Cushioned
13-07-2008, 10:12 AM
Class/Weapons Needed for It: A Pistol
Where is glitch at: On The Right Side Of The Map, On Top Of One Of Those Buildings
How do you do it: Stand on the highest point of the bin, push yourself right up against the wall and jump and then press a again to lift yourself up. Its pretty hard to do so it needs practice (and patience!)

Thanks, serious post +REP

Blinger1
13-07-2008, 10:16 AM
Okay!!
I thought it was something dumb like you hold down the sprint button (R3 by default on PS3) and then jump :$

Cushioned
13-07-2008, 10:21 AM
Okay!!
I thought it was something dumb like you hold down the sprint button (R3 by default on PS3) and then jump :$

Nope just jump while sprinting!!

Easy once you try it :P

Mounta1nGoat
13-07-2008, 10:25 AM
Oldschool: Yes
Class/Weapons Needed for It: N/A
How do you do it: Jump onto chair then onto corner of wall to the left. Then sprint jump onto next floor and sprint up slab to left. Then walk upto the wall at the back and follow it right. You will be floating above a wall quite a way below walk along the wall and follow it left. When you reach the barbed wire walk across that and jump onto the building (add me on XBL and message me if you want help/to see rest).

Cushioned
13-07-2008, 10:32 AM
Class/Weapons Needed for It: N/A
How do you do it: Jump onto chair then onto corner of wall to the left. Then sprint jump onto next floor and sprint up slab to left. Then walk upto the wall at the back and follow it right. You will be floating above a wall quite a way below walk along the wall and follow it left. When you reach the barbed wire walk across that and jump onto the building (add me on XBL and message me if you want help/to see rest).

Serious post, +REP

Thanks!

Davii
13-07-2008, 06:14 PM
Map: Pipeline
Class/Weapons Needed for It: Any
Where is glitch at:
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f127/dhyde1991/Glitch.png
How do you do it: Jump against mesh and crouch in mid air, turn around and lie down then move backwards before going back to crouch and yuor behind the mesh.

Favourtism
13-07-2008, 10:41 PM
Class/Weapons Needed for It: RPG
Where is glitch at: The defending side on s+d. If you run from spawn to the sniping bit (in between the middle lane and A). Then theres some bricks GOING DIAGONALLY UP.
Climb to the top and face your spawn. Fire the RPG and as it zooms in jump and you get on the raised platform bit.

Me and a freind found a glitch on oldschool bloc at the siwwmimg pool where you can get to the top of the diving board and the balcony watching the pool. Basically you have to have one person crouching on the top of the pool stairs whilst another jumps off your head and up. youtube vid coming soon

c[__]
14-07-2008, 03:36 AM
crouch jumping to get on the stairs on bloc.

Cushioned
14-07-2008, 03:38 AM
crouch jumping to get on the stairs on bloc.

Awesome glitch. Fun looking down, and jumping off. Sometimes my friends and I catch each other. It actually works, you don't even lose health if they catch you :P

You should elaborate how to do it more though!

Thanks for serious post. +REP

PaulMacC
14-07-2008, 03:45 AM
What is the crouch jumping glitch can someone explain in more detail

Cushioned
14-07-2008, 03:56 AM
What is the crouch jumping glitch can someone explain in more detail

Go into Private Match
Oldschool turned on
Map is Bloc
Go to where B is on S&D... There is that staircase where you can only go up one flight. If you look left, there is a staircase with a mesh wire blocking you from going up. Sprint towards wire straight on, jump, crouch, and you get over the wire. run to the top of the flight of stairs. Then you can jump off, or jump the the other flight , next to you. There is more to do once up there. if you want me to teach you, pm me for my GT...

c[__]
14-07-2008, 03:57 AM
Go into Private Match
Oldschool turned on
Map is Bloc
Go to where B is on S&D... There is that staircase where you can only go up one flight. If you look left, there is a staircase with a mesh wire blocking you from going up. Sprint towards wire straight on, jump, crouch, and you get over the wire. run to the top of the flight of stairs. Then you can jump off, or jump the the other flight , next to you. There is more to do once up there. if you want me to teach you, pm me for my GT...
Some it's easier to do from the front and others from the side (closest to the wall)

Cushioned
14-07-2008, 04:10 AM
Some it's easier to do from the front and others from the side (closest to the wall)

Yeah
http://youtube.com/watch?v=T7svxG67y5Y&feature=related (http://youtube.com/watch?v=T7svxG67y5Y&feature=related)

That shows two different ways of jumping onto them. It also shows some other little things on Bloc.

Cushioned
15-07-2008, 08:27 AM
OldSchool: Yes
Weapons needed: None
Where is it at: Middle building area
How to do it: Get on 3 story in middle. Then get on side rail. Jump to metal pole. Jump into palm tree. Jump on top of small turret building. You can jump places from there, and can also go above turret, go prone and shoot turret from above it/outside map.

Blinger1
15-07-2008, 08:56 AM
OldSchool: Yes
Weapons needed: None
Where is it at: Middle building area
How to do it: Get on 3 story in middle. Then get on side rail. Jump to metal pole. Jump into palm tree. Jump on top of small turret building. You can jump places from there, and can also go above turret, go prone and shoot turret from above it/outside map.

I saw that on Youtube... It is done on Backlot by the way, where the three story building is, and you have to go outside to get to the top level..

PaulMacC
15-07-2008, 09:49 AM
Weapons: None
Map: Backlot
Where: 3 story building
How: Go to the 3 story building and at the top climb on the rail, face the telephone pole and run and jump on to it, move back on the telephone pole until your about to fall off and then run forward and jump onto the tree, jump from tree to house then outside map.

Cushioned
15-07-2008, 10:37 AM
I saw that on Youtube... It is done on Backlot by the way, where the three story building is, and you have to go outside to get to the top level..

Misunderstanding... meant what he said below!!!

Where: 3 story building
How: Go to the 3 story building and at the top climb on the rail, face the telephone pole and run and jump on to it, move back on the telephone pole until your about to fall off and then run forward and jump onto the tree, jump from tree to house then outside map.

Mounta1nGoat
15-07-2008, 12:51 PM
Where:
http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/3472/backlottu2.png
How: Stand on bin, sprint jump over fence. :D Once over you can wander around outside of map.
The next part of the glitch me and a friend found when COD4 first came out and have only told 4-5 people about it, it is only possible in private/system link matches.
Walk off the edge of the map so you see the map getting further and further away you will start to shake. After a while (can take ten minutes or more) you will be shaking so much you can only see your arm(s)/weapon. When that happenes switch teams and switch back as quickly as possible! Hopefully you will now be invisible, this is a real glitch as I have done it before with my friend.

Cushioned
15-07-2008, 12:54 PM
Where:
http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/3472/backlottu2.png
How: Stand on bin, sprint jump over fence. :D Once over you can wander around outside of map.
The next part of the glitch me and a friend found when COD4 first came out and have only told 4-5 people about it, it is only possible in private/system link matches.
Walk off the edge of the map so you see the map getting further and further away you will start to shake. After a while (can take ten minutes or more) you will be shaking so much you can only see your arm(s)/weapon. When that happenes switch teams and switch back as quickly as possible! Hopefully you will now be invisible, this is a real glitch as I have done it before with my friend.

Sounds awesome.. Doesn't work in LIVE?

Mounta1nGoat
15-07-2008, 01:01 PM
No as you can't switch teams :(. Funny though :D.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!