PDA

View Full Version : Habbox needs to value items which don't have conventional value but aren't rares...

jinxii
13-07-2008, 11:53 AM
E.g. Eco tron stuff. ^_^

lPinoy
13-07-2008, 11:59 AM
We only value furniture which are not valid in the catalouge 24/7 as the ecotron can be bought everyday of the week.

Mr-Trainor
13-07-2008, 12:14 PM
Ecotron can be purchased at anytime (as long as you have enough furni at least 30 days old).
although habbox were thinking of valuing ecotron, we dont atm as it is a norm.

One day we might value ecotron :D

heartbeat
13-07-2008, 12:15 PM
*text removed*

jinxii
13-07-2008, 12:20 PM
=) Thanks for replying. It's just that even though it's a norm, there's no guideline value for it! More puzzling are the HC catalogue items that then leave the catalogue. There are also some inflatable chairs and egg chairs that aren't on the list. ^_^

Alkaz
13-07-2008, 12:26 PM
Most values on the site are of items which have been in the cat and then removed. Your example of the ecotron furniture is regularly available in the cat from the ecotron page. There are some other items which aren't in the cat and were given out in special promo's there generally arent enough of them around to get a decent value which is why we dont have them but apart from the minority furni we do have most of it on the site.

Mr-Trainor
13-07-2008, 12:35 PM
It's just that even though it's a norm, there's no guideline value for it!

True. If people bought Polars Sofas, then alot of people would pay different amounts. Some people might pay 50 stools [50rd] or 50 yukkas [150rd]
then theres no guideline if everyone pays differently,

Habbox still could value it by what they sell by but they were norms so just trade them at what you think they're worth [at least until habbox decide to value them, if they every do :)]

theman0001
13-07-2008, 01:16 PM
what about recoloured norms like white iced? :)

Mr-Trainor
13-07-2008, 01:28 PM
all the recolored norms images were collected a few weeks ago.
dunno when they'll be added to the website :l - maybe we need the values

BlueTango
13-07-2008, 01:30 PM
I understand and agree with Habbox only putting items that arn't in the catologue onto the rare values system... But it would be nice to know the values of Ectron items.

theman0001
13-07-2008, 01:41 PM
all the recolored norms images were collected a few weeks ago.
dunno when they'll be added to the website :l - maybe we need the values

they were collected a few months ago :rolleyes:

Rixion
13-07-2008, 05:04 PM
Recoloured iced have been in catalogue ages now?

And anyways ecotron will always be a norm so the price ranges for them.
But if you want a value for them, I could have a look into it. :)

-tad.
13-07-2008, 07:17 PM
To be honest
making threads like this will do nothing

habbox have always been missing values for something
The green screen was out for at LEAST a year before it was put up and 2 rvrs reported it being traded by yours truely
still wasn't added lol
there all too lazy :)

heartbeat
13-07-2008, 07:19 PM
*text removed*

Edited by Slowpoke (Forum Moderator). Please do not impersonate staff.

PaulMacC
13-07-2008, 07:32 PM
No they were not, I collected all the images a few weeks ago by myself, I am just waiting for values.
Tad if your saying we are too lazy then you can go and start your own rare values site because it takes alot of time and effort which is taken from our lives.

lPinoy
13-07-2008, 07:52 PM
No they were not, I collected all the images a few weeks ago by myself, I am just waiting for values.
Tad if your saying we are too lazy then you can go and start your own rare values site because it takes alot of time and effort which is taken from our lives.

Yeah, i've only been working here for a month and just a few weeks ago, the images were collected.

We can't judge a value in a short amount of time as it will not be accurate enough.

Immenseman
13-07-2008, 08:52 PM

Yes, use the roll eyes icon when you're wrong, nice going.. :rolleyes:

Also, Tad - we apologise for not meeting you're obviously high standards. You can now try and persuade the vast majority of traders who use Habbox how evidently awful we are and you'll see how much we're relied upon ;)

reeana
13-07-2008, 09:05 PM
Yes, use the roll eyes icon when you're wrong, nice going.. :rolleyes:

Also, Tad - we apologise for not meeting you're obviously high standards. You can now try and persuade the vast majority of traders who use Habbox how evidently awful we are and you'll see how much we're relied upon ;)

Is it me or has the rare search box gone? It had gone yesterday...

lPinoy
13-07-2008, 10:24 PM
Yeah you're right the AJAX search is missing we'll have to get on that. However till then there is a rare values page you can check, click "Rare Values" on the navigator and select the appropriate page and you can check them from there.

What nvrspk4 said about it.

Slowpoke
14-07-2008, 09:47 AM
Nahh they don't need valuing since they're technically normals and can be bought at any time. Re-coloured normals however, should be valued.

lPinoy
14-07-2008, 03:45 PM
Yeah, the rare search box is back again.

Slowpoke
15-07-2008, 04:09 PM
Yeah, the rare search box is back again.

Indeed, it's nice to see it back!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!