PDA

View Full Version : Should I make a return?

DarrenToogood
13-07-2008, 09:13 PM
Over 4 years since I started, and it's been a while since I left, should I return?

You will all know me as Woodrally, owner of Console Theme Park and/or Zroc. Habbo has evolved, and I was wondering if it is worth coming back? Is there still the older players like me, or are people who were 6 when I was playing, now playing?

Not sure I have much furniture mind, but seriously, is it worth it?

Invent
13-07-2008, 09:15 PM
All the cool people that you knew have probably left, yes.

Also, why don't I remember your theme park o_o.

heartbeat
13-07-2008, 09:15 PM
*text removed*

Edited by Slowpoke (Forum Moderator). Please do not be rude towards other members.

DarrenToogood
13-07-2008, 09:17 PM
When I was around, people like;

Coolmandan6
Callie
Dionysus
Kardan
Coolkitten6 (think that is her name)

gawd, I forgotton the others!

Paulio
13-07-2008, 09:18 PM
Didnt you do summin to make people hate you or summin lol. I can remember h8in you for no appernt reason lol.

heartbeat
13-07-2008, 09:19 PM
*text removed*

DarrenToogood
13-07-2008, 09:24 PM
umm please note the timestamp on that post?

'31-10-2005, 04:00 PM'

It's 2008 now dear, things change?

heartbeat
13-07-2008, 09:25 PM
i dont care lol it's still really funny pmsl

Pyroka
13-07-2008, 09:27 PM
*text removed*

I swear that turns up in every DTG thread... Meh, join if you want but I think you should be aware that the only people who will remmeber you, will hate you... Others may have heard of you, which is worse. Most have left, if not, all.

Charlie
13-07-2008, 09:28 PM
If you want to. Some people might think it's crap now but you might find it's pretty enjoyable now and make new friends

toxic
13-07-2008, 09:36 PM
*text removed*

Edited by Slowpoke (Forum Moderator). Please do not be rude.

Slowpoke
13-07-2008, 10:51 PM
It's up to you at the end of the day, don't let other people influence your decision.

toxic
14-07-2008, 01:05 AM
Slowpoke, there is a difference between being rude and telling the truth. Forums are used by people to give opinions, that is all i gave.. i just posted what most people were thinking while reading this thread.

Edited by Slowpoke (Forum Moderator). I am fully aware of the difference - Please stay on topic.

Purple
14-07-2008, 03:56 AM
Over 4 years since I started, and it's been a while since I left, should I return?

You will all know me as Woodrally, owner of Console Theme Park and/or Zroc. Habbo has evolved, and I was wondering if it is worth coming back? Is there still the older players like me, or are people who were 6 when I was playing, now playing?

Not sure I have much furniture mind, but seriously, is it worth it?

I have found many updates to habbo worthwhile, while some make the game a bit sucky.. There is a mix between older players & new ones, as always.

PS: I don't know you.

Kardan
14-07-2008, 08:14 PM
When I was around, people like;

Coolmandan6
Callie
Dionysus
Kardan
Coolkitten6 (think that is her name)

gawd, I forgotton the others!

I'm still around... Just.

ElliottThompson
14-07-2008, 11:27 PM
ok i have no idea wot he did in 2005

but i reli reli reli reli wanna know :P

all the text removed obv say summit about it, sum1 care to explain or pm me a link or w.e for wot its about, + rep if u do :P

ontopic: habbo has changed alot
u hsud reli think twice, its not gunna be how it was before

visa.
14-07-2008, 11:49 PM
go away woodrally
no one wants you back

neither you nor your knockoff "console theme park"

(and ps, don't act like you're all mature and better than "those who were six when you played" because you have acne and are fat. simple as. i'll put you on ciav if you keep this up.)

Mexel
15-07-2008, 12:21 AM
Still waiting on Becs mass message to the hotel telling us that the theme park is open :(
Haha, only joking. You should come back, but you know there is going to be people who try to take the piss, but personally i dont have a problem with you.

ElliottThompson
15-07-2008, 12:51 AM
dun a lil research, this is obv wot people are refering to, and in all honesty i loled irl at that.

for evri1 who hasnt seen:
http://www.habboxforum.com/showpost....3&postcount=67

and if u cbb to click it here you go
"Ill Get Beaten Up. Today You BULLYS Took It To The Extreme. We Had A Fire Drill My Mate Unfaithful Said CT Had Been TRASHED. By Vreak Time I Was Screaming And Crying In TLC( Behaviour Support)

You Have Took It Too Far Guys, Today I Will Be Emailing Habbo With A List Of Names.

Beware, You Might Be Facing A Ban"

Now that is pure genius. Well done

Tbh if you can face the torment u will enevitably get then why not come back :P
CTP WILL BE BACK - AND TRASHERS WILL BE BANNED!
But then agen, that was in 2005 so u must hav bin quite young

Pyroka
15-07-2008, 01:01 AM
go away woodrally
no one wants you back

neither you nor your knockoff "console theme park"

(and ps, don't act like you're all mature and better than "those who were six when you played" because you have acne and are fat. simple as. i'll put you on ciav if you keep this up.)

threat of the week lol.

iJoe
15-07-2008, 01:40 AM
might aswell,

i started goin back on for the free games, all my old mates have moved onto new accounts, :(

le harry
15-07-2008, 10:26 AM
lol no

Barmi
15-07-2008, 01:02 PM
Seeing as you were one of the few people who has ever truly annoyed me on Habbo, you probably don't want my honest response. Heck, I've still got some screenshots somewhere of you spouting off a load of rubbish to another Habbo and myself.

If you've grown up a lot since then, then you could come back to see if you can make some new friends. A good way to start is not to look down on people, else nothing will have changed.

Bun
15-07-2008, 01:35 PM
haha, no. please don't.

Britvic
15-07-2008, 03:43 PM
Yeah, you might as well return!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!