PDA

View Full Version : Habboa Competition - Cocktails at Midnight

ed2000
14-07-2008, 11:44 AM
Habbo's latest competition - Who will be entering and thoughts?

Habboa was the vintage party animal, even Calum Best couldn't keep up with him. Now you have the chance to design him a venue or bar worthy of his presence!
It is said in Rangirangi legend that Habboa once partied so hard everyday that he couldn't stop himself drinking anything with alcohol in it.
One evening, after sipping down 245 Mai Tais and Mohitos in single gulps, Habboa puked his brains out.
Habboa realised that drinking toxic stuff is for morons and, instead, created fruit-only cocktails that only the Gods can produce.
The heavenly juicy-fruitys were so divine that it helped him in his new passion - dating.
All you need to do to enter is to get your creative head on, design a party central Tiki-style, and then email us a screenshot of your entry with a party in full swing to [email protected].
"And what is the prize?" I hear you cry.
10 winners will receive a Level 1 Mana Badge - and the top 5 will receive free Habbo Club for a month on top of that!
Competition closes Friday 25th July.
Get some inspiration in the big bar (http://www.habbo.co.uk/client?forwardId=2&roomId=big) or chill out party room (http://www.habbo.co.uk/client?forwardId=2&roomId=23892114).
Good luck!

womanizer
14-07-2008, 12:38 PM
im glad it isnt "put ur room in a room catagory and maybe sum1 will visit" comp

splatttt
14-07-2008, 12:50 PM
prize looks crap imo
im not gonna bother.

no waiii
14-07-2008, 01:04 PM
It's hard to get people to come to your room the eithr wants furni or credits or there not comming. :(

brodeo
14-07-2008, 01:10 PM
It's hard to get people to come to your room the eithr wants furni or credits or there not comming. :(

I disagree, its quite easy to get people in a tiki room.

Ardemax
14-07-2008, 03:26 PM
I disagree, they will only come into your room if they think they're getting something.
I'm not entering, Habbo just want money as usual, and maybe my £1 was dirty? ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!