Boxiel
Darkpurple.
ed2k
efficiency
Pauldoc

http://www.habbo.co.uk/groups/78375/id/discussions/78016/id

Immenseman
14-07-2008, 12:42 PM
Glad to see it's past x's because regardless of what people say they have more experience with helping. Well done to all 6 of them :)

Monkwrestler
14-07-2008, 12:44 PM
Smart move by habbo IMO by picking the X's

Pyroka
14-07-2008, 12:46 PM
It was blatently going to be the X's, why are you two like surprised? :S

Meh, I wouldn't know which ones would do the job and which ones wouldn't...

Monkwrestler
14-07-2008, 12:48 PM
They may have left it longer who knows?

Immenseman
14-07-2008, 12:49 PM
It was blatently going to be the X's, why are you two like surprised? :S

Meh, I wouldn't know which ones would do the job and which ones wouldn't...

Who's surprised Ryan:S

Dwight
14-07-2008, 12:49 PM
All of them are ex-X TL's apart from Boxiel

ElliottThompson
14-07-2008, 12:51 PM
they should have atleast waited till people have got the top guide badge then given it, then picked it out of those people. TBH the x's are gunna be just as privaleged as they were before. Habbo said they were going to give other people a chance to shine, what they forgot to mention is that habbo x's were still going to be ontop.
I knew this wud happen due to the fact that next to the wolf badge on the guide group page it says, level x and the eXperienced one with the knowledge to show the way
blatently they mean x's

Universe
14-07-2008, 12:56 PM
I'm really surprised bigbutsound and Archivist were not picked. They were really good X's.

Pyroka
14-07-2008, 12:57 PM
Who's surprised Ryan:S

Monkwrestler for one, & you sounded surprised also. It was bound to happen, it's called 'Level X' for christ sake. ElliotThompson has the right idea.

Immenseman
14-07-2008, 12:59 PM
Monkwrestler for one, & you sounded surprised also. It was bound to happen, it's called 'Level X' for christ sake. ElliotThompson has the right idea.

I'm not surprised at all. I was told by an eX-eXpert (had to be done :rolleyes:) that all X's were told they would get priority with this new system. Of course it was bound to happen and rightly so like I was trying to get across in my original post.

no waiii
14-07-2008, 01:01 PM
Glad to see the X's got it Tbh.

Dwight
14-07-2008, 01:05 PM
They emailed the select few and asked them if they wanted the position.

CHA!NGANG
14-07-2008, 01:08 PM
They all deserve it and well done to them! :]

Laurensh1
14-07-2008, 01:20 PM
Good choice :)

Nereo
14-07-2008, 03:00 PM
I dont mind if its X's to start with but if you get people on the level 10 badge they should have a go as well not just ex-Xs

Kardan
14-07-2008, 03:01 PM
Well done to them :D

Hazza
14-07-2008, 03:06 PM
It was obviously going to be ex-X's:

Wolf
The eXperienced one with
the knowledge to show the way.
Level X

Level X ;)

Stephen08
14-07-2008, 03:10 PM
Boxiel?

All the others deserve the spot but when Boxiel was an X all I saw him do 24/7 was stand in a corner of a room dancing :S

Sorry but many more deserved it more than Boxiel.

AMERlCA...
14-07-2008, 03:20 PM
Boxiel?

All the others deserve the spot but when Boxiel was an X all I saw him do 24/7 was stand in a corner of a room dancing :S

Sorry but many more deserved it more than Boxiel.

Its like you see everyone doing that because first you said cha!ngang does that.

Mexel
14-07-2008, 03:24 PM
With 90 posts it sounds like he is just trying to become popular on the forum :)

Ardemax
14-07-2008, 03:25 PM
nobody is suprised.
it was bound to happen.
shame habbo always have to rely on past-thoughts.

Okeanos
14-07-2008, 03:28 PM
stupid stupid stupid!

they have undermined the whole point of guides by doing this, wasn't it supposed to be about everyone and anyone who meets the criteria can do it?

they should have waited to see who actually is a good guild before choosing head guilds

Ardemax
14-07-2008, 03:29 PM
stupid stupid stupid!

they have undermined the whole point of guides by doing this, wasn't it supposed to be about everyone and anyone who meets the criteria can do it?

they should have waited to see who actually is a good guild before choosing head guilds

exactly what I was thinking
single-minded and only past-thoughts about the Xs

HotelUser
14-07-2008, 03:51 PM
so what do the heads do?

e5
14-07-2008, 03:53 PM
lol get rid of x's and bring some back? :S lol they also have the wolf badge (last one) so......... kl.

bigbutsound
14-07-2008, 04:07 PM
This had to be done so that Wolf's are in game now. What you've just said will happen, it will be given to people who are on the top level when a Wolf place is available.

I dont mind if its X's to start with but if you get people on the level 10 badge they should have a go as well not just ex-Xs

Ardemax
14-07-2008, 04:29 PM
I don't think Wolf places will be availible for that long.

Stephen08
14-07-2008, 04:38 PM
Its like you see everyone doing that because first you said cha!ngang does that.

When did I say he does it?

Magicalistic
14-07-2008, 05:25 PM
Woo, well done to them :D

Kardan
14-07-2008, 05:30 PM
I'm not surprised at all. I was told by an eX-eXpert (had to be done :rolleyes:) that all X's were told they would get priority with this new system. Of course it was bound to happen and rightly so like I was trying to get across in my original post.

X's get priority with the new system?

That's a load of crap, Xs have nothing to do with the new system - it's just that Xs have been picked for the Wolf position until people get to level 10 - Xs have been picked because they are known by staff to have helped...

In the near future Xs won't be on the list at all unless they're on level 10 aswell.

Immenseman
14-07-2008, 05:37 PM
I'm so sorry if one of the X members you were meant to lead lied to me then :rolleyes: That's it, shoot the messenger, way to go. Also, if they are known by staff to have helped then that is a priority because they have priority to the new system compared to the people who the staff don't know... I'm glad some ex X's got the position because they can help (hopefully) and can deal with the pressure of people constantly bugging them. :)

Inseriousity.
14-07-2008, 05:41 PM
Understandable until the future comes. :)

I only know Pauldoc though (not very well either) so can't really comment on how good they are.

no waiii
14-07-2008, 05:48 PM
LOl on the the groups forums boxiel is delitng all threads and making up rules he thinks he is a MOD and arld is making up rules that already have bein posted by redtiz

JackBuddy
14-07-2008, 05:51 PM
what a nerdlinger!

Kardan
14-07-2008, 05:53 PM
LOl on the the groups forums boxiel is delitng all threads and making up rules he thinks he is a MOD and arld is making up rules that already have bein posted by redtiz

How can you make up rules if they've already been created?

That would just be inforcing rules which is the purpose of a Head Guide.

no waiii
14-07-2008, 06:38 PM
But there not point in posting them again if a staff meber alredy posted them

Slowpoke
14-07-2008, 06:44 PM
Not that I have anything against Boxiel but I think Kardan should've become a Head Guide, he's far more experienced and dedicated.

Ashley
14-07-2008, 06:45 PM
Contrary to what everyone else is saying; I think that Boxiel is an excellent choice for Head Guide. There's a lot more to X'ing than standing in the Welcome Lounge, so to all those who said that all they saw of him was him standing in there dancing and that he doesn't help, you couldn't be more wrong. :)

I'm sure that when other Habbos who are not ex-eXperts get to levels 9/10, staff will swap around the Head Guides and choose new ones.

MissAlice
14-07-2008, 07:02 PM
ardl
Boxiel
Darkpurple.
ed2k
efficiency
Pauldoc

I think it was probably always on the cards that the first 6 Wolves would be chosen from the X's. Not sure how the 6 were chosen, possibly picked on activity, because I know 5 of them and they are very active players, and if I am honest I am disappointed not to see Mystique! name there unless of course she didn't want to be included. I think it's important to remember only six players at any one time hold the Wolf badge, so it is open to all and if you are just in it to collect badges, then the Wolf one is going to be out of reach! Because those that genuinely are in it to help will rise to Wolf status and be recognised ;)

I also don't think being a Wolf is that easy a task :P

luce
14-07-2008, 07:09 PM
Well done to them all :)

Kardan
14-07-2008, 07:23 PM
Not that I have anything against Boxiel but I think Kardan should've become a Head Guide, he's far more experienced and dedicated.

I haven't joined the Guide program yet so I couldn't have been picked :)

no waiii
14-07-2008, 07:30 PM

Y because you dont get the badge straight away like the X badge?

Kardan
14-07-2008, 07:31 PM
Y because you dont get the badge straight away like the X badge?

If I was bothered about the badge, then surely I would have joined up... :)

no waiii
14-07-2008, 07:35 PM
No im saying you got the x badge as soon as you became a X but in this one you have to help to get it.

Kardan
14-07-2008, 07:39 PM
No im saying you got the x badge as soon as you became a X but in this one you have to help to get it.

If you really want to know, I'm not joining the guide program for awhile for numerous reasons...

And working for the badge isn't one of them, I don't care about the guide badges :)

TopManTim
14-07-2008, 07:41 PM
I don't approve.

ElliottThompson
14-07-2008, 07:43 PM
If you really want to know, I'm not joining the guide program for awhile for numerous reasons...

And working for the badge isn't one of them, I don't care about the guide badges :)
sorry go on, you said if your really want to know, im not joining the group for numerous reasons, then just changed the subject. I reli wud like to know your reasons

that is of course if you were implying that you were going to tell us when you said If you really want to know. Because normally when people say if you really want to know, they are about to release some information.

TopManTim
14-07-2008, 07:45 PM
er delete post please

no waiii
14-07-2008, 07:46 PM

Because you have to help Habbos this time :o

sorry go on, you said if your really want to know, im not joining the group for numerous reasons, then just changed the subject. I reli wud like to know your reasons

that is of course if you were implying that you were going to tell us when you said If you really want to know. Because normally when people say if you really want to know, they are about to release some information.

what he said lol

Kardan
14-07-2008, 07:47 PM

The primary reason is that I don't go on Habbo any more now, Xing was the only thing that really kept me on the hotel- I liked being in a close knit community, made a few friends...

And of course there's personal, real life issues that I'd rather not discuss on a public forum to people I don't know :)

Hazza
14-07-2008, 07:47 PM
I don't approve.

You don't have too, lol. Its not yours, mine, anyones decision and I doubt Habbo are going to listen to anyone else. I was expecting it to be Xs for the first time.

TopManTim
14-07-2008, 07:49 PM
@TopManTims' post (which he deleted)
You don't have too, lol. Its not yours, mine, anyones decision and I doubt Habbo are going to listen to anyone else. I was expecting it to be Xs for the first time.

pssst I didn't delete the post concerning that.

Oh and I just thought it was quite contradictory saying the new system would give everyone a chance to shine then picking X's to be the heads.

Kardan
14-07-2008, 07:50 PM
pssst I didn't delete the post concerning that.

Oh and I just thought it was quite contradictory saying the new system would give everyone a chance to shine then picking X's to be the heads.

They've got to give everyone a chance to shine before they can be picked :)

Hazza
14-07-2008, 07:50 PM
I suppose, if its like it for the up and coming months then I'll moan - ATM I'm not too bothered and I'll edit my post again :P!

TopManTim
14-07-2008, 07:51 PM
They've got to give everyone a chance to shine before they can be picked :)

Well now they can't be picked. "A maximum of 6 head guides at one time", all 6 have been filled by experts.

CHA!NGANG
14-07-2008, 07:52 PM
X badge straight away? It takes a lot longer to apply to be an X, then to help 3 people and get a guide badge :P I'm not taking part in the guides either and I can see why Aiden wouldn't want to either and it has nothing to do with badges. Edit: I have different reasons but yeah :P And i'm sure when people reach level 9, the wolfs will be shuffled around.

Kardan
14-07-2008, 07:53 PM
Well now they can't be picked. "A maximum of 6 head guides at one time", all 6 have been filled by experts.

'At one time' meaning that they'll be changed - weekly I presume :)

TopManTim
14-07-2008, 07:54 PM
'At one time' meaning that they'll be changed - weekly I presume :)

I took that to mean like Head eXperts. When one leaves another is chosen.

flatface
14-07-2008, 07:56 PM
I won't say I'm surprised, but good luck to then :D

ElliottThompson
The primary reason is that I don't go on Habbo any more now, Xing was the only thing that really kept me on the hotel- I liked being in a close knit community, made a few friends...

And of course there's personal, real life issues that I'd rather not discuss on a public forum to people I don't know :)
what part of x'ing exactly kept you on habbo?

because you can still get that warm fuzzy feeling inside when you help a lil newbie through the habbo guides system. THAT IS OF COURSE IF THAT IS THE PART OF X'ING THAT KEPT YOU HABBO. The job x's signed up to do. None of the side benifits of x'ing.

Kardan
I took that to mean like Head eXperts. When one leaves another is chosen.

Nope :)

Head eXperts lead an individual group of experts, holding meetings and acting as a point of contact.

Head Guides moderate the forum, they don't lead groups of guides.

because you can still get that warm fuzzy feeling inside when you help a lil newbie through the habbo guides system. THAT IS OF COURSE IF THAT IS THE PART OF X'ING THAT KEPT YOU HABBO. The job x's signed up to do. None of the side benifits of x'ing.

The X community :)

TopManTim
14-07-2008, 08:03 PM

The X community like he said in the quote you used.

troll

PaulMacC
14-07-2008, 08:06 PM
As long as I have my bunny badge, im happy.

no waiii
14-07-2008, 08:21 PM

he enjoyed the X Badge!

Kardan
14-07-2008, 08:27 PM
he enjoyed the X Badge!

It still amazes me that people still like to take digs at experts, and it amazes me even more that when people ask something, and it's not what they want to hear - they just ignore it completely.

Very rude in my opinion.

no waiii
14-07-2008, 08:35 PM
You said the community wat dose that mean exactly ?

Kardan
14-07-2008, 08:38 PM
You said the community wat dose that mean exactly ?

Leading my own team, being part of the expert community - working with others in the team etc.

A skill I have in real life which can be applied on the net aswell.

CHA!NGANG
14-07-2008, 08:41 PM
I think he means the X community. All the X's were very close, and we helped each other out and were good friends and a small, close community. With this new scheme, most people argue about who got there first e/c/t and it's not the same :]

e5
14-07-2008, 08:43 PM
I think he means the X community. All the X's were very close, and we helped each other out and were good friends and a small, close community. With this new scheme, most people argue about who got there first e/c/t :]
The point is, the x's were removed to introduce this, now they are basically doing the same thing but with a worser badge. It gives noone else a chance.

ElliottThompson
14-07-2008, 08:44 PM
The X community like he said in the quote you used.

troll
im sorry, im no troll, i actually have an opinion on this matter, like i posted on the first page. Yes he said the community. But what i was implying was that x's should be there to help other habbos, that should be there primary concern. He made it quite clear that he was an x because it was a good place to be with the community.

hmm troll, look at my post count. if i was a troll id have quite a few more

CHA!NGANG
14-07-2008, 08:46 PM
Not really... the wolf rank will be shuffled around when people start moving up the ranks.

Kardan
14-07-2008, 08:47 PM
im sorry, im no troll, i actually have an opinion on this matter, like i posted on the first page. Yes he said the community. But what i was implying was that x's should be there to help other habbos, that should be there primary concern. He made it quite clear that he was an x because it was a good place to be with the community.

Yes, Xs should be there to help Habbos... but I'm not an X anymore, so I don't have to join the guides :)

e5
14-07-2008, 08:50 PM
Yes, Xs should be there to help Habbos... but I'm not an X anymore, so I don't have to join the guides :)
They do try persuade you to join to help get people going though.

Kardan
14-07-2008, 08:51 PM
They do try persuade you to join to help get people going though.

Yep, and I'll do that when I'm ready :)

e5
14-07-2008, 08:58 PM
Good.

Tbh, I think there's alot more knowledgable Habbo's out there that Habbo don't want to go out and find them because they think they've found them. This is why I think we should have non-x's as Head Guides because there are some more knowledgable habbo's out there tbh.

ElliottThompson
14-07-2008, 09:03 PM
i wasnt talking about now, i was talking about you when you were an x. I never said for you to join the guides, i just wanted to know you reasons for not joining the guides when as an x you should be happy to help other habbos, and in my opinion i dont think that that shud stop just coz u havent got a badge saying your an x and your name on some group.

But if there is something in real life that has happened which prevents you from spending 2 mins helping a habbo throo habbo guides even tho u can spend the time on an online forum that happens to co encide with the time x's are gone. The yes your right and so be it

Kardan
14-07-2008, 09:07 PM
i wasnt talking about now, i was talking about you when you were an x. I never said for you to join the guides, i just wanted to know you reasons for not joining the guides when as an x you should be happy to help other habbos, and in my opinion i dont think that that shud stop just coz u havent got a badge saying your an x and your name on some group.

But if there is something in real life that has happened which prevents you from spending 2 mins helping a habbo throo habbo guides even tho u can spend the time on an online forum that happens to co encide with the time x's are gone. The yes your right and so be it

Just because I was an X doesn't mean I should join the gudies, it's advised I do, but at this time I'm not... And I'm not stopping because I've not got a badge (because if I did join, I'd get a badge after helping), it's because the new guide system is nowhere as enjoyable as the X Team in my eyes, amognst my personal reasons.

ElliottThompson
14-07-2008, 09:15 PM
Just because I was an X doesn't mean I should join the gudies, it's advised I do, but at this time I'm not... And I'm not stopping because I've not got a badge (because if I did join, I'd get a badge after helping), it's because the new guide system is nowhere as enjoyable as the X Team in my eyes, amognst my personal reasons.
i joined guides to help other habbos, and i was just stating that fact that habbo guides is somewhat similar to x'ing just without the badges or your name being evriwhere. You can still go in the welcome lounge n help out newbies as they come by. its great to see the welcome lounge jam packed with people willing to help out. (thanks to guides they can) So it shud be near enuff the same. wots stopping you keeping the x community
and still going out and helping the newbies with problems. and if the x community is a must for you to help others then all u guys with the ex-x badges can all group together and form a habbo group where you can catch up, and then go out and help others like evri1 else.

edit - on another note i use my guide badge when in the welcome lounge or when using the guide tool, i think it shud be treated like the x badge - only used in duty, thats just my opinion. i dunno

Immenseman
14-07-2008, 09:39 PM

I actually 100% agree with most of your posts on this matter. To be on the X team you had to enjoy helping Habbos... to work well with the new guide system that has been implemented you have to enjoy helping Habbos, to get the higher ranks anyway. If the X community was so close then you'd still all be together so surely you wouldn't miss it anyway. If they genuinely enjoyed helping and being beneficial to the Habbo community they'd join the new system and aim for the higher ranks. Unless of course they weren't an eXpert to help Habbo's...

ElliottThompson
14-07-2008, 09:47 PM
I actually 100% agree with most of your posts on this matter. To be on the X team you had to enjoy helping Habbos... to work well with the new guide system that has been implemented you have to enjoy helping Habbos, to get the higher ranks anyway. If the X community was so close then you'd still all be together so surely you wouldn't miss it anyway. If they genuinely enjoyed helping and being beneficial to the Habbo community they'd join the new system and aim for the higher ranks. Unless of course they weren't an eXpert to help Habbo's...
pah, exactly my point, if the badge and the x status was the only thing that pulled that community together, then was it really that great. Surely you can keep that and therefore have nothing to miss. And you can still fullfill your desire to help habbos that u obv have by using habbo guides :P

CHA!NGANG
14-07-2008, 09:51 PM
There are other ways of helping, and just because old X's don't like this new scheme, doesn't mean they won't be helping in other ways shortly ;) Edit: And it wasn't the badge and status that brought us together ;)

ElliottThompson
14-07-2008, 10:01 PM
There are other ways of helping, and just because old X's don't like this new scheme, doesn't mean they won't be helping in other ways shortly ;) Edit: And it wasn't the badge and status that brought us together ;)
well then thats sorted, if it wasnt then karden has nothing to miss coz he can have the same community without the x sceme

graffiti
14-07-2008, 10:02 PM
Smart move by habbo IMO by picking the X's
rofl yeah

N-Dubz
14-07-2008, 10:08 PM
There not X's anymore, understand that? So whatever they do now is from there own expirence, they have MORE expirence then most people so to start this head guide off they should get the badge. Fact is you have to forget they was ever X's at all because there not anymore.
Simple as, everyones gonna get there chance, if you earn it you will get it. So quit moaning the Habbo X system is over so stop living off the past and what they used to be.

New system, and if previous X's dont want to be part of it who cares? Its no big deal. Shouldn't you be more happy that old X's don't want to be a massive part of this new system - there actually letting YOU have a chance to do what THEY did.

So shut up seriously.

CHA!NGANG
14-07-2008, 10:10 PM
well then thats sorted, if it wasnt then karden has nothing to miss coz he can have the same community without the x sceme

I never said that we still have it :P

Okeanos
15-07-2008, 12:51 AM
hi i have a few issues with these comments :)

X badge straight away? It takes a lot longer to apply to be an X, then to help 3 people and get a guide badge :P

thats not true, only recently did the x applications became so complicated with interviews etc... it use to be just a quick form on the homepage.. took a few minutes to fill out n that was that

it's because the new guide system is nowhere as enjoyable as the X Team in my eyes

huh? whats the difference? your still able to help people on a one to one basis and helping people was i thought what xs enjoyed?

theres a difference between enjoying helping people and enjoying being an x

CHA!NGANG
15-07-2008, 01:03 AM
Interviews? What you talking about, there are no interviews :P As for the other comment, I know exactly what Aiden means, and unless you were an X I don't think you would understand and it doesn't have anything to do with badges...

Okeanos
15-07-2008, 01:31 AM
Interviews? What you talking about, there are no interviews :P As for the other comment, I know exactly what Aiden means, and unless you were an X I don't think you would understand and it doesn't have anything to do with badges...

lmao yes there where! i remember friends who where at x interviews tyvm

Ardemax
15-07-2008, 05:57 AM
I don't recall anyone having to be an X to post on this matter.
Infact, just cos' you have a big X by the side of your user, doesn't mean you're special.
I know loads of my friends who quite frankly would do much better than some X's, but they didn't want to apply, so Habbo brought this new thing in, and what, they're on badger already?

Shawnstra
15-07-2008, 06:13 AM
Seeing they are X's they have good experience. I have stated in a previous post that they should head this new guide thing, well done to them :)

Boxiel
15-07-2008, 08:50 AM
Before the latest bunch of experts, you had to go through an interview stage too John :)

Kardan
15-07-2008, 02:35 PM
There not X's anymore, understand that? So whatever they do now is from there own expirence, they have MORE expirence then most people so to start this head guide off they should get the badge. Fact is you have to forget they was ever X's at all because there not anymore.
Simple as, everyones gonna get there chance, if you earn it you will get it. So quit moaning the Habbo X system is over so stop living off the past and what they used to be.

New system, and if previous X's dont want to be part of it who cares? Its no big deal. Shouldn't you be more happy that old X's don't want to be a massive part of this new system - there actually letting YOU have a chance to do what THEY did.

So shut up seriously.

Exactly.

I've 'X'ed for 32 continuous months, since 2005 and now that the program has come to an end, I get stick for no continuing?

When I joined the X Team, I joined because I enjoyed helping new Habbos - but as the team has grew into a small community, and as I became a Team Leader the focus moved more onto the team side of things for me: Controlling my teams, organizing meetings, events, communication with staff etc.

Of course, I still Xed and I enjoyed it, but the new system doesn't provide what I'm looking for, but ultimately I will rejoin as I said in all my previous posts, just not now...

Sorry for deciding to take a break after 32 months :rolleyes:

stickwitu
15-07-2008, 02:58 PM
if these are just the same as some of the Xs then really what's the point in getting rid of the X scheme despite the fact that so many people complained and criticised it.

i don't actually get what the difference between the two is.
care to explain someone?

Virgin Mary
15-07-2008, 03:09 PM
The difference is so that people stop moaning that they aren't Xs themselves. And it's generally a clever scheme by habbo to get more people to help n00bs.

Ardemax
15-07-2008, 03:32 PM
if these are just the same as some of the Xs then really what's the point in getting rid of the X scheme despite the fact that so many people complained and criticised it.

i don't actually get what the difference between the two is.
care to explain someone?

because new habbos feel that Xs are the brainy ones
this system is here to prove they're not

Pyroka
15-07-2008, 04:14 PM
The difference is so that people stop moaning that they aren't Xs themselves. And it's generally a clever scheme by habbo to get more people to help n00bs.

I think it worked, even though when the badges all get to the point that everyones a level 10, people will start moaning that X's will get to use the X badge alot. It's calm before the storm in my opinion.

Slowpoke
15-07-2008, 04:16 PM

Nah, I though they would've offered you the position personally. I think the way they let you all go was really impersonal - When Hobbas were discontinued, there was a month full of events and stuff but all you guys got was a weeks notice and a sleeping bag. :rolleyes:

Ardemax
15-07-2008, 08:14 PM
Nah, I though they would've offered you the position personally. I think the way they let you all go was really impersonal - When Hobbas were discontinued, there was a month full of events and stuff but all you guys got was a weeks notice and a sleeping bag. :rolleyes:

yes, a stupid sleeping bag that could be bought for 5 credits under the deals, and some stupid sticker that you can get in the Habbo UK section, o and the badge was some stupid freebie.
mhmm? :)

BobX
16-07-2008, 03:28 AM
I don't understand why they changed the X's in the first place and not just introduced habbo guiders tool as a new way of finding new X's..

cunning
16-07-2008, 05:27 AM
Atleast they didn't just pick anyone to join. They picked experienced members.

Ardemax
16-07-2008, 05:38 AM
Atleast they didn't just pick anyone to join. They picked experienced members.

there are a hell of a lot more experienced members than just Xs.

Dean
16-07-2008, 06:49 AM
The thing is.. they are not the same as Habbo X's

they only help new Guides to gain experience etc

so it's like Guide Tutors

Kardan
16-07-2008, 08:49 AM

But the experienced Habbos have to be found first... When the Head Guides were picked, everyone was around the first few levels. When we get Habbos getting to Level 10, then they'll start being picked.

Xs are only being picked for now until the program is well under way.

N-Dubz
16-07-2008, 08:57 AM
Prove it.

They've had tons of more expirence and can be relied on when asked to do work or event's. Why shouldn't they do this? There not X's anymore please don't forget that.

An the application programe on "applying to be an X" really did seperate the expirenced members from the non expirenced member's.

I dont see why people always have something to complain about, honestly its just a internet game and there just letting the people that can be relied on introdue the LVL 10 and the badge.

red.neon
16-07-2008, 01:05 PM
Why isn't Kardan a Wolf?

Immenseman
16-07-2008, 01:19 PM
Why isn't Kardan a Wolf?

I think he said somewhere he doesn't use the new system or something.

Cryptoo
16-07-2008, 01:23 PM
TBH, i think the best of the X's where picked their, well done to them.

no waiii
16-07-2008, 01:51 PM
TBH, i think the best of the X's where picked their, well done to them.

All Boxiel dose is dance in rooms so i dont think they picked the best X's

Dwight
16-07-2008, 02:20 PM
They picked the TL's - well the ones that wanted the position and then Boxiel.

InfoStructure
16-07-2008, 03:01 PM
But the experienced Habbos have to be found first... When the Head Guides were picked, everyone was around the first few levels. When we get Habbos getting to Level 10, then they'll start being picked.

Xs are only being picked for now until the program is well under way.

yes, thanks for clearing that up and not taking sides :) (not being sarcy or w.e)

Prove it.

They've had tons of more expirence and can be relied on when asked to do work or event's. Why shouldn't they do this? There not X's anymore please don't forget that.

An the application programe on "applying to be an X" really did seperate the expirenced members from the non expirenced member's.

I dont see why people always have something to complain about, honestly its just a internet game and there just letting the people that can be relied on introdue the LVL 10 and the badge.

I'm an experienced Habbo? I've been on Habbo a lot longer than some Xs and have learnt more too.
It's just an internet game? Don't comment on this section then.

N-Dubz
16-07-2008, 03:46 PM
yes, thanks for clearing that up and not taking sides :) (not being sarcy or w.e)

I'm an experienced Habbo? I've been on Habbo a lot longer than some Xs and have learnt more too.
It's just an internet game? Don't comment on this section then.

Why can't I comment? I didn't say it was wrong to play the game its just people seem to get so annoyed over something so stupid, and afterall its JUST an internet game.

Your expirenced? Are you polite? Did you pass the applications..

If you answered no to the last one then you should really rethink your answers. The main thing about being an X is the will the help, maybe you just don't have that will!

InfoStructure
16-07-2008, 04:10 PM
Why can't I comment? I didn't say it was wrong to play the game its just people seem to get so annoyed over something so stupid, and afterall its JUST an internet game.

Your expirenced? Are you polite? Did you pass the applications..

If you answered no to the last one then you should really rethink your answers. The main thing about being an X is the will the help, maybe you just don't have that will!

Maybe I didn't apply for the applications...
Look at all the staff on ClubHabbo, Habbox, or whatever fansite.
How many of them are Xs?
Are they still nice?
You answer those.

N-Dubz
16-07-2008, 04:13 PM
How many of them are Xs?
Are they still nice?
You answer those.

They've done no harm to me, just because people have an attitude you can't say they dont do well at being an X..
If you didn't enter the applications why are you moaning? You have a chance now just to help people.

InfoStructure
16-07-2008, 04:16 PM
They've done no harm to me, just because people have an attitude you can't say they dont do well at being an X..
If you didn't enter the applications why are you moaning? You have a chance now just to help people.

I've been waiting to hear that, you're finally getting round to wait I'm saying!

Smits
16-07-2008, 04:17 PM
well done to those people.

jesus
16-07-2008, 04:19 PM
very cool but they are still pointless and only want to do it for badges

some of those are over 18, why would you do this on habbo at that age?

no waiii
16-07-2008, 04:21 PM
very cool but they are still pointless and only want to do it for badges

some of those are over 18, why would you do this on habbo at that age?

Says alot about there lifes if there doing it at that age :rolleyes:

CHA!NGANG
16-07-2008, 04:36 PM
How many of them are Xs?
Are they still nice?
You answer those.

2 staff from habbox were X's when the program ended, and I'm not going to talk about myself, but the other one is a very nice guy :]

Virgin Mary
16-07-2008, 04:48 PM
Boxiel is a 2006! He's practically a n00b. What contradiction is this? A n00b cannot assist a n00b. Nyah!

Supersam
16-07-2008, 05:10 PM
2006 is noob now?

2 years on a game seems longer than 2 minutes to me.... if I got welcomed to Habbo by someone with 2 years experience I would be fine with that.

It seems people who complain about X's and guides etc are the people who dont actually need them. Im sure nobody who has been helped by them has as many complaints as those people.

Stephen08
16-07-2008, 05:47 PM
I'm still confuzzled about all team leaders were picked and then you see....

Boxiel

Someone else in this thread has already said along with me that all he does is dance around in rooms and its true, I've never seen him being a big help he just dances in the corners of rooms waiting for people to crowd him.

And anyone who wants to flame me for saying it then ask around 500 people on habbo who have also just seen him dancing around in the corner.

Virgin Mary
16-07-2008, 05:47 PM
Yes, he didn't even exist through Callie. Stephen08 I agree, I just see him dancing around.

Ardemax
16-07-2008, 05:50 PM
2 staff from habbox were X's when the program ended, and I'm not going to talk about myself, but the other one is a very nice guy :]

yes, 2, was jakey? is he a nice person?
get my point..

CHA!NGANG
16-07-2008, 06:12 PM
Jakey? -is confused. No I don't understand what your saying lol My bad :(

Pyroka
16-07-2008, 11:27 PM
If you don't know who Callie is, youre a n00b kk?

I think that just draws the line.

Immenseman
16-07-2008, 11:33 PM
To those of you 'slating' Boxiel, I've personally seen him help Habbo's on numerous occasions. I have no doubt that he's a decent helper if he was as useless as you make out he wouldn't of been given the head guide position. He's willing to adapt to the new system unlike other eXperts which to me demonstrates that he genuinely wants to help the community and wasn't just in the X system for the badge or what have you.

Alkaz
16-07-2008, 11:35 PM
Glad to see it's past x's because regardless of what people say they have more experience with helping. Well done to all 6 of them :)
But it is a new program so that should not go against other people trying to become HG's.

Immenseman
16-07-2008, 11:39 PM
But it is a new program so that should not go against other people trying to become HG's.

But if the X's have a vast amount of experience they're going to get first look in. They were told they would get priority in this new system regardless of what some may say. I don't think you can blame staff for giving them priority either, they've proved themselves to be good helpers. New helpers can now prove themselves to be a good helper. I think the head guide system is going to be relatively dynamic anyway so they will change regularly. The first few were bound to be X's but that doesn't mean to say that'll be the case in a few months time.

Alkaz
16-07-2008, 11:46 PM
But it is a totally new system they should have the same chance as anyone else, there are many people with good helping skills just like old X's but they dont get a priority... just unfair imho.

Immenseman
16-07-2008, 11:48 PM
Yeah, it's easier for everyone concerned to do it that way orignally though otherwise staff would be having to watch users which would result in the system not having head guides for a while. If there are guides which are better then the head guides will be replaced, regardless of whether they used to be a member of the X team.

Pyroka
16-07-2008, 11:49 PM
but but but... these people with good helpin skills, they get a badge????

i mean, its all you want for christmas rly.

Immenseman
16-07-2008, 11:50 PM
Only reason I joined, helped 3 people... got the badge and left the group. Yay badge :D

Ardemax
17-07-2008, 05:43 AM
lol, i got the otter badge
i wanna get around eagle then maybe leave, im not sure

Pyroka
17-07-2008, 11:03 AM
Yeah its obvious people are gonna try get the rarest badge and then give up... I can't see this being a long-term solution like Habbo x's were (which lasted for about 2 years?). Well, not solution but a... compromise.

Stephen08
17-07-2008, 02:22 PM
I gave up anyway, I'm not bothered, once everyone has the rarest badge, its gonna be like having a normal hc badge.

Immenseman
17-07-2008, 02:45 PM
I gave up anyway, I'm not bothered, once everyone has the rarest badge, its gonna be like having a normal hc badge.

Yeah, people will become sick of it when the amazement has worn off.

Ardemax
17-07-2008, 07:24 PM
i never knew it had an amazement factor in the first place
im just a collector of badges, so meh

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!