PDA

View Full Version : Driving Test Tomorrow!

joshuar
14-07-2008, 12:46 PM
I'm actually quite nervous, mainly cause I want to pass cause I don't want to have to fork out another £100 to do it again. It's also at 9.37am, I am not a morning person.

I can just see it going wrong, but also going well. It's a horrible feeling :P

Meanies
14-07-2008, 12:49 PM
Good Luck :P

My brother got failed for not overtaking a lorry, when there was a corner not far ahead.

Immenseman
14-07-2008, 01:10 PM
Good luck Josh, hope you pass so you can drive to my house :D

kk.
14-07-2008, 01:23 PM
good luck. My brother failed because he was driving too slow. But he wasnt, it was the speed limit but the car infront was doing 50 in a 40 and he failed because he 'wasnt keeping up with the traffic'

Just be optimistic and youll do fine

MissAlice
14-07-2008, 03:39 PM
I'm actually quite nervous, mainly cause I want to pass cause I don't want to have to fork out another £100 to do it again. It's also at 9.37am, I am not a morning person.

You've picked a great time of day to take your practical, the roads have been at their busiest, so examiners tend to take you away from busy areas. Good luck :)

N!ck
14-07-2008, 03:50 PM
Just stay calm and relaxed and you should do fine. If you make some small mistakes just forget about it or correct it. Apparantly it's easier during the busier times bacause there is likely to be traffic atjunctions so you are less likely to be faulted for hesitancy if you stop at a giveway line unneseceraly or take your time.

e5
14-07-2008, 03:56 PM
Good luck, I think you'll do well ;).

Sammeth.
14-07-2008, 05:39 PM

Any time between 9:35 and 9:40 would have been just perfect for a test. You would think 9:37am would be an awkward time, but actually its right on.

Good luck Joshy babe. Remember you promised me a trip to the safari park x

graffiti
14-07-2008, 05:40 PM
Good luck :)

JackBuddy
14-07-2008, 05:53 PM
deleteage

GommeInc
14-07-2008, 07:26 PM

You'll do fine. 9am tests are ok, I had one and it went perfectly until the blooming car wasn't going into gear on a hill so a rolled back too far (it was steep too :( ) What you really should do is talk to the examiner, I did on the second one and passed :) Plus it makes you feel comfortable and relaxed.

Azul
14-07-2008, 10:30 PM
I failed twice before I passed, honestly don't put too much pressure on yourself! Just have a nice calm, steady and relaxed drive and you'll do it. It really is easy!

You
15-07-2008, 10:56 AM
Good luck!!

helenhiya
15-07-2008, 12:49 PM
i failed twice aswell.
the first one was fair enough cos i'd only been learning for 3 months and wasn't ready
but the second one really annoyed me cos i did everything perfect and failed on "observation" and he couldnt tell me what it was. my instructor went mad at him.

so yeah don't worry about it.
& its true when they say good drivers dont pass first time, everyone i no who passed first time is horrendous.
then again, if you pass i'm sure you won't be horrendous :P

Tintinnabulate
16-07-2008, 07:38 AM
How did it go?
I think 11am ones are the best, especially because the roads are empty but they take you far.

Alkaz
16-07-2008, 07:40 AM
Update on driving lesson pl0x? Was 2 days ago now. Hope you fai.. pass josh ;)

Sammeth.
16-07-2008, 02:22 PM
Yeah! :( I want to know if you can take me to the safari park or not :(!!!

joshuar
16-07-2008, 02:47 PM
Sorry I kept forgetting to come back here :P

I failed unfortulatley, but only cause of some nunce on the Dual Carriageway flew right up next to me just as I was moving onto the carriageway so I had to swurve out of the way.

Otherwise I only got 6 minors, so I'm going to try and find a cancellation and go straight back in for another test ASAP.

Sorry Sam, no WMSP just yet :P

Tintinnabulate
16-07-2008, 02:48 PM

I failed unfortulatley, but only cause of some nunce on the Dual Carriageway flew right up next to me just as I was moving onto the carriageway so I had to swurve out of the way.

Otherwise I only got 6 minors, so I'm going to try and find a cancellation and go straight back in for another test ASAP.

Dont worry about it, most people fail the first time.

Sammeth.
16-07-2008, 03:12 PM

Ohhh :( Not to worry, I dont want you hurting no animals. xoxox. Better look next time, and only 6 minors is good :D

Ramones
16-07-2008, 06:00 PM
my mate was supposed to have his today but they were on strike haha, could of been worse ;)

MissAlice
16-07-2008, 06:10 PM

Put it down to experience and just go for it next time, the best drivers pass 2nd time round ;)

Malachy
16-07-2008, 06:17 PM
COMPLETELY ignore this post lol. didn't realise he already did it.
unlucky not passing mate - just keep on trying :)

e5
16-07-2008, 06:22 PM
many places on strike today, my school was a supposed to be, apprantly.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!