PDA

View Full Version : Jagex are harsh

Hopeless
14-07-2008, 09:17 PM
Ok, i got banned from Runescape for 10 Days (Hense all of the thread im making because im bored lol)

Reason: Powerleveling.

Firstly: They said it was to do with RWT, and i bought my character to have higher levels, when i didn't pay ANYTHING to get my character to advance in the skills i wanted

Secondly: It wasn't a powerleveler, it was my friend who said he would get my stats up for me.

Do you class this as powerleveling or Jagex not having any remorse.

Havoline
14-07-2008, 09:19 PM
That's account sharing then, you still broke the rules and therefore the ban seems fair, I got banned for less..

Kardan
14-07-2008, 09:20 PM
Account sharing equals a ban, so the ban is fair.

Hopeless
14-07-2008, 09:22 PM
Klkl, but i don't see why i didn't get banned for account sharing, False justification! Full Vindication pls =[

Cwmbran
14-07-2008, 10:19 PM
I got banned 3 times for "Autoing" when all I was doing was standing in the games room and casting humidfy over and over to get my mage up. So I got bored of being banned and decided to leave.

Danzilla
14-07-2008, 10:26 PM
Nothing harsh to World of Warcraft as if you get perm'd theres like a 2% chance your get unbanned and anything like that is normally a perm so Jagex arn't that harsh and also your paying them to power level you so your trading real life money for levels on your account so to speak and account sharing so the ban is fair, just think i could of been worse. :P

graffiti
14-07-2008, 10:27 PM
fair cos your acconut sharing

Seagy
15-07-2008, 10:00 AM
You broke the rules ur lucky only 10 days.

I got perm muted, but i called jagex and said it wasn't me and they removed al my black marks.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!