PDA

View Full Version : B

stickwitu
15-07-2008, 02:27 PM
http://www.ukbritney.tv/photogallery/14/sticky/04.jpg

http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/4272/britneycameo05eedd2bev2.jpg

behind the scenes for the intro vid for madonna's tour.
lookin' goooooood! ;)

helenhiya
15-07-2008, 02:28 PM
once a nutjob, always a lil bit of a nutjob.

stickwitu
15-07-2008, 02:36 PM
just cuz she had problems automatically means she's a loon from there on out doesn't it?

you talk crap tbh.
mariah had a break down and look where she is now - back to normal.

helenhiya
15-07-2008, 02:39 PM
just cuz she had problems automatically means she's a loon from there on out doesn't it?

you talk crap tbh.
mariah had a break down and look where she is now - back to normal.

mariah's awesome, and so is britney's music.
i'm just saying, she's a nutjob.
mariah's breakdown was nothing in comparison to britney's. And that's irrelevant because I didn't say she was rubbish or that her being a nutjob would affect her future success, I just stated the fact that she is a nutjob. You don't lose custody of your kids for no reason.
"problems", is putting it a bit lightly.

And don't be a moron. I don't "talk crap" because I state one opinion you don't agree with.

AND, it was a joke.

N-Dubz
15-07-2008, 02:43 PM
You can get over your problem's and breakdowns.
Mariah Carey will always be a nutjob then? Actually she wont, she's on top right now - nice husband, a better career infront of her and wanting to settle down. I'd say she was fully repaired.

Britney has got a proper mental health condition, she take's medication dosn't she? As long as she takes them she will not be a nutjob. She is fighting to get her career back, and her comeback is meant to be the best ever.

Shes not a nutjob anymore dear, shes getting back to normal Britney. ;)

stickwitu
15-07-2008, 02:44 PM
it's clearly not a joke, using the term "nutjob" to describe an illness (which is what she had) isn't nice, that's like calling a disabled person a ******.

helenhiya
15-07-2008, 04:02 PM
You can get over your problem's and breakdowns.
Mariah Carey will always be a nutjob then? Actually she wont, she's on top right now - nice husband, a better career infront of her and wanting to settle down. I'd say she was fully repaired.

Britney has got a proper mental health condition, she take's medication dosn't she? As long as she takes them she will not be a nutjob. She is fighting to get her career back, and her comeback is meant to be the best ever.

Shes not a nutjob anymore dear, shes getting back to normal Britney. ;)

she still is a bit of nutjob, do normal people marry a guy they've known for 3 mins with no prenup when they have as much money as she does? Wanting to settle down doesn't mean she's totally normal, plenty crazy people get married and have babies.

Tbh she shouldn't try get her career back cos that's what made her crazy in the first place, all the paps and attention.

Yes, it was a joke, I couldnt actually give a toss how britney is doing.
& that just further proves its a joke, i wouldn't call a disabled person anything, so if i was genuinely making fun of her, i wouldn't call her a nutjob.
it was a joke, get over it.

it's clearly not a joke, using the term "nutjob" to describe an illness (which is what she had) isn't nice, that's like calling a disabled person a ******.

risque
15-07-2008, 04:13 PM
I've known Helen for years and I can clarify that she is joking, lol...And yeah, Britney is getting back to normal but it's now inevitable that she's prone to meltdowns. She's had several in the past 2 years. Her disorder can be treated but by no means does it mean she'll miraculously recover over night.

I'm a huge Britney fan and am anticipating her comeback as much as the next B fan if not more, Helen can vouch for me on that; but I'll still call her a nutjob. It doesn't necessarily mean that I'm saying it in all seriousness. She was a nutjob, even I can see that - she tried to smash a paparazzi's car window in with an umbrella, she held herself & her kid hostage, she shaved all of her hair off and rambled on and on, on the streets.

N-Dubz
16-07-2008, 12:01 AM
Dosn't mean she'll be a nutjob forever though, people who have emotional breakdown's due to all kind's of cause's can get back to normal.

How do you know how long Mariah Carey had known Nick Cannon? Are you in her personal life, she was out of the limelight for a little while she could have got to know anyone during that time.
No prenup was abit stupid, but it's her decision it dosn't make her "mental".

Saying "once a nutjob always a nutjob" is a stupid thing to say, people can change and people can go through rough time's and some pull through and some don't.

risque
16-07-2008, 12:19 AM
Helen said it jokingly though, that's what she's getting at. She wasn't being serious and Mariah's breakdown was when her Glitter album flopped dramatically, she wasn't diagnosed as manic depressive or bi-polar like Britney was. I'm the biggest (yes, I said it) Mariah fan and I think it was stupid of her to not sign a prenup, especially with Nick's past.

And yeah by no means will Britney always be a nutjob, but "once a nutjob always a nutjob" is a saying to be taken tongue-in-cheek.

N-Dubz
16-07-2008, 12:50 AM
Helen said it jokingly though, that's what she's getting at. She wasn't being serious and Mariah's breakdown was when her Glitter album flopped dramatically, she wasn't diagnosed as manic depressive or bi-polar like Britney was. I'm the biggest (yes, I said it) Mariah fan and I think it was stupid of her to not sign a prenup, especially with Nick's past.

And yeah by no means will Britney always be a nutjob, but "once a nutjob always a nutjob" is a saying to be taken tongue-in-cheek.

Alright. :)

risque
16-07-2008, 12:54 AM
You're a babe.

helenhiya
16-07-2008, 10:55 AM
Dosn't mean she'll be a nutjob forever though, people who have emotional breakdown's due to all kind's of cause's can get back to normal.

How do you know how long Mariah Carey had known Nick Cannon? Are you in her personal life, she was out of the limelight for a little while she could have got to know anyone during that time.
No prenup was abit stupid, but it's her decision it dosn't make her "mental".

Saying "once a nutjob always a nutjob" is a stupid thing to say, people can change and people can go through rough time's and some pull through and some don't.

read it in a magazine, she told them they hadn't even been dating before they got married, that's how.

thanks alex darlin :)

Hate
16-07-2008, 01:49 PM
more pics
http://images.eonline.com/resize/425/315/55-0-370-315/eol_images/Entire_Site/20080714/425.spears.videoshoot3.DONOTSTEAL.071408.jpg
http://images.eonline.com/resize/425/315/55-0-370-315/eol_images/Entire_Site/20080714/425.spears.videoshoot5.DONOTSTEAL.071408.jpg
http://images.eonline.com/resize/425/315/55-0-370-315/eol_images/Entire_Site/20080714/425.spears.videoshoot3.DONOTSTEAL.071408.jpg

details

Britney, partially disguised by a gray hoodie, walks into the elevator. As she starts traveling upward, she seems particularly nervous and anxious. The popster starts pacing back and forth. Then she progresses to kicking and smacking the walls, all frantic-like. She screams into one of the cameras. Screaming, pulling her hair and banging her fists on the lift walls as it's stuck between floors. Then she starts climbing the wall, pulls down her hood and, into another camera, says: "It's Britney, b****."

N-Dubz
18-07-2008, 08:25 AM
read it in a magazine, she told them they hadn't even been dating before they got married, that's how.

thanks alex darlin :)

They could have known eachother a long time still, dosn't matter lol.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!