PDA

View Full Version : o2 Ireland iPhone

Kevin
15-07-2008, 02:45 PM
In ireland, the only way to buy an iPhone is to take out a contract with o2. ok that's fair enough but look at the prices of theese tariff plans

http://www.o2online.ie/wps/wcm/connect/O2/More%20info/3G+iPhone?pagedesign=O2_PRES_moreInfoPopup

Ok say i want a 16gb iPhone ;

229€ to start for the phone

45€ a month MINIMUM tariff!.

I think this is crazy, and due to this there was NO ques to buy the iPhone on the release day, and most o2 stores are stuck with TONNES of them

xxMATTGxx
15-07-2008, 02:49 PM
Why does the website and yes the Ireland one say "We're sorry, iPhone 3G is currently out of stock." If they were left with tons.

Kevin
15-07-2008, 02:54 PM
1: It's to pressure people into buying, in shops
2: There sold out online, but available in shops

blanky12!
15-07-2008, 02:58 PM
In ireland, the only way to buy an iPhone is to take out a contract with o2. ok that's fair enough but look at the prices of theese tariff plans

http://www.o2online.ie/wps/wcm/connect/O2/More%20info/3G+iPhone?pagedesign=O2_PRES_moreInfoPopup

Ok say i want a 16gb iPhone ;

229€ to start for the phone

45€ a month MINIMUM tariff!.

I think this is crazy, and due to this there was NO ques to buy the iPhone on the release day, and most o2 stores are stuck with TONNES of them

The bold is a lie, they're was only a limited number of iPhones in the store.. 8 16GB iphones and 6 8GB iphones (or more depending on store)

I know this becasue it's on mac rumours.

Also, o2 was the first to sell out online + instore.

xxMATTGxx
15-07-2008, 03:03 PM
I know what your saying though about the plans because the price and the actual plans are different to the UK ones. But thats how life goes in this world, for 1. Different country. 2. Different currency. I'm still sure there is many iPhone 3G owners in Ireland.

iJoe
15-07-2008, 03:13 PM
yea they are sold out, on the support line they say sold out too :p

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!