PDA

View Full Version : RAAAAGEEEEEEE`

Niall!
15-07-2008, 05:18 PM
**** OFF NINTENDO.

They're focusing to much on ******* kids, we want decent games!

PaulMacC
15-07-2008, 05:19 PM
That E3 was terrible minus the WiiSpeak and MotionPlus

Neversoft
15-07-2008, 05:25 PM
They're focusing on everyone actually, I don't think much of that E3 was to do with kids at all. But I do agree, this years E3 wasn't very good.

Wootzeh
15-07-2008, 05:27 PM
it was ****.

PaulMacC
15-07-2008, 05:35 PM
it was ****.
http://uploadpicz.com/images/CNC4HQC.png (http://uploadpicz.com)

Hiro
15-07-2008, 05:57 PM
Didn't you realise this when you bought one? It's a family orientated console, it's bound to be aimed at children.

PaulMacC
15-07-2008, 06:01 PM
What about us, the hardcore gamers who pulled Nintendo through the Gamecube era, without us Nintendo would have flunked with the Gamecube and would have been like Sega.

Neversoft
15-07-2008, 06:56 PM
Didn't you realise this when you bought one? It's a family orientated console, it's bound to be aimed at children.

Thats not true actually, in E3 they clearly stated the Wii will be targeted at everyone. They even done a campaign to get older, middle-aged people into gaming, which was very successful. The Wii is not aimed at children for god sake, otherwise why would all of us here in the Nintendo section own one?

What about us, the hardcore gamers who pulled Nintendo through the Gamecube era, without us Nintendo would have flunked with the Gamecube and would have been like Sega.

Well they even said themselves that they released all of the hardcore titles near the beginning of the Wii's release to please the long time fans. They also said they have to keep the ideas fresh to keep an advantage so thats why all of these recent games have came about.

It's too early to expect another Zelda or something since there's already one on the Wii. Plus Mario Kart Wii and Smash Bros only recently came out so I honestly don't know why you're complaining. Am I the only one who was thinking realistically and as a result thought this E3 was alright, lol.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!