PDA

View Full Version : I Got Anger Problems

dylan912?
15-07-2008, 05:41 PM
I suffer alot from anger is there anything you can do to calm you down i am expelled from school becuse i got angry and punched a teacher (teacher was a div anyway)

Edited by Elkaa (Forum Administrator): Thread closed.

Retroduck
15-07-2008, 05:50 PM
Maybe you should channel your anger into something you enjoy, which doesn't involve hurting someone.

If that doesn't help get a punch bag or somthing like that, when you get angry punch that.

dylan912?
15-07-2008, 05:52 PM
So i should bring a punch bag into school:eusa_clap

e5
15-07-2008, 05:53 PM
Anger management.

ideabox
15-07-2008, 05:56 PM
I suffer alot from anger is there anything you can do to calm you down i am expelled from school becuse i got angry and punched a teacher (teacher was a div anyway)

If its really serious I would suggest visiting a doctor to get some sort of recommendation. A great way of 'venting your spleen' so to speak is to take up martial arts like Karate. I did for a while and its so much fun and it balances your moods.
If it really is uncontrollable, it could stem from dysfunctual behavior that you have experienced from those you love or looked up to. If so, perhaps you may need to seek a psychiatrist to work out a solution.
Emmerse yourself in the finer things of life like music or art etc. Please don't end up like everybody else and get into crime and/or the lower spectrum of the human race. Be somebody!

dylan912?
15-07-2008, 06:04 PM
Allreaddy Got A Criminel Record

ideabox
15-07-2008, 06:06 PM
Allreaddy Got A Criminel Record

Not the end though, trust me! After what I heard in Woking today, I doubt its as bad. =)

Immenseman
15-07-2008, 06:17 PM
So i should bring a punch bag into school:eusa_clap

Funny way of saying thanks for someone suggesting something to you.

You obviously need to have some self discipline as well as a way of taking your anger out. A good way of doing this is something that you could enjoy. Perhaps see if there are any boxing clubs in your area or something down that line, kick boxing, cage fighting (maybe a bit vicious :P). You could find yourself enjoying something like that and it's a great way to get rid of your anger as well as teaching you some self discipline which you can carry on into every day situations i.e not hitting teachers.

DPS
18-07-2008, 02:28 PM
TBH, Your lucky i was kicked out of 2 schools, first time was year 7 and second was year 9, for beating up teachers... when your older you will look back on it and see how stupid it was.

I got over all i done i got **** gcse's but im going into the police ive changed my life around.

I also used to have anger problems. Its all in your head if you want them to go u can make them go you just have to see someone who can help.
Best bet is to go to your local GP and get them to referr you somewhere.

kooldude23
18-07-2008, 03:50 PM
Get a stress ball aswell

Alan_Carr
19-07-2008, 09:08 AM
Why do people on this forum lie about their lifes?
"Beating up teachers", that is so convincing!
Seriously, you continuously punched an older person 3x ur age at least, get real, i guess its the "in" thing on the internet to lie about your life. =/

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!