PDA

View Full Version : Do I need a better outfit? & Defenders

Rixion
15-07-2008, 06:06 PM
At the moment this is my look. I'm level 90 and I think I need better armour, I'm not into wearing lots of barrows armour at a time.

http://images.habboupload.com/1216211512.jpg

I think mainly I need a better platebody/shield.

And another question, how long would it take me to get a rune defender, i've not got the bronze one yet lol.

Evil
15-07-2008, 06:10 PM
Nothing wrong with that, im at level 94 and wear the same thing except with rune legs and shield :P

N!ck
15-07-2008, 06:14 PM
That's perfectly fine. I wear similar, but combat bracelets rather than vambs, fighter torso instead of rune plate and i change my ring between wealth and life when necessary. I'm lvl 82 atm. I'm not too sure about the defender question as i''ve only got black so far. Taken me like 1200 token things to get that though lol.

Rixion
15-07-2008, 06:21 PM
i've used like 500 and still havn't got bronze!

How are combat bracelets better? And I hate barb assault. I use the ring for prayer bonus

Evil
15-07-2008, 06:25 PM
Its really just luck after i got addy i got rune in 1 kill

N!ck
15-07-2008, 06:31 PM
They are better. Attack and str bonuses.

http://uploadpicz.com/images/5NBQGC5.png

Rixion
15-07-2008, 07:03 PM
Ok, ima buy one of those!

But what about the rest of me lol

Hopeless
15-07-2008, 09:19 PM
if you got the money. Change the ring to Beserker or warrior

Change the blue vamps to combat bracelet (they give +6 str and quite gd att nd def bonus and there only about 30k or 70k cant remember..)

Also i'd sell the obby sheild for a rune defender.. depends wat you want.. a good defence or a more frequent attack.

If you want to hit more: Defender
If you want to block more: Keep obby sheild

But your outfit is perfectly fine for your level... for any level thats quite a respectable outfit...

Offtopic: I want that helm.. but im a noob at construction... lvl 16 construction ftw! and only obtained from tears of guthix ^.^

Rixion
16-07-2008, 10:03 AM
if you got the money. Change the ring to Beserker or warrior

Change the blue vamps to combat bracelet (they give +6 str and quite gd att nd def bonus and there only about 30k or 70k cant remember..)

Also i'd sell the obby sheild for a rune defender.. depends wat you want.. a good defence or a more frequent attack.

If you want to hit more: Defender
If you want to block more: Keep obby sheild

But your outfit is perfectly fine for your level... for any level thats quite a respectable outfit...

Offtopic: I want that helm.. but im a noob at construction... lvl 16 construction ftw! and only obtained from tears of guthix ^.^
Lol haha, thanks for that!

The rune defender isn't tradeable though:(
could you show me the berserker,warrior stats the ring I have is good for prayer bonus :)

I have the bracelet now so no worries and I'd prefer more frequent attack.

Hopeless
16-07-2008, 11:21 AM
Beserker gives +4 strength i think (or +2 i dont remember)
Warrior i dunno.

Rune defender you have to obtain from the cyclopses in the top of the warrior guild. Takes quite a while to get

Note: If you are going for the rune defender then once you got it, i would keep killing them until you get a couple, because if you loose the rune defender.. then you have to start all over at bronze if u've dropped them all

Imnotpure
17-07-2008, 04:08 AM
gloves

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!