PDA

View Full Version : Need Paypal

L?KE
15-07-2008, 06:36 PM
I need some cash on paypal ^^.

Therefore I am offering my servies for coding layouts atm.

Pm me how much you're offered and a preview of the layout of w/e.

I won't be charging much, depends on the layout.

Thanks, luke :)

Jordan,
15-07-2008, 06:51 PM
examples

L?KE
15-07-2008, 06:59 PM
Don't have any atm, as I came back to hxf after ages.

But I'd go first, and be happy to fix any errors or amend anything that is not satisfactory.

Excellent
15-07-2008, 07:00 PM
Trusted 100%, Luke I have examples of your php, layouts on msn.

L?KE
15-07-2008, 07:03 PM
Lol thanks ;)

RhymeThatGrime
16-07-2008, 01:20 AM
I've got 40p you can have? PM me PayPal details. :P

MrCraig
17-07-2008, 12:17 PM
Umm can you code expandable divs?

Was going to code myself but seeing as you need the money..
Give me a price for 2 layouts?
One login page and one main layout (Making a DJ Panel)

Colin-Roberts
17-07-2008, 12:28 PM
all divs are expandable..

kk.
17-07-2008, 12:32 PM
unless you set them not to be :)

MrCraig
17-07-2008, 12:35 PM
all divs are expandable..

if you dont code them properly then they dont expand properly.

Protege
17-07-2008, 01:08 PM
Why would they pay you... why not someone who can actually code? At least have a USP like gay animal cam sex. I don't support charities I'm sorry.

NEW-START
17-07-2008, 01:11 PM
Why would they pay you... why not someone who can actually code? At least have a USP like gay animal cam sex. I don't support charities I'm sorry.

Was that needed?

Source
17-07-2008, 01:22 PM

No it wasn't needed, just made him look like a complete idiot. *claps*

Mr Craig not all divs are expandable, I code all my divs and layouts correctly and most of the time I don't need the div's to be expandable, so your completely wrong there.

Anyway, examples of this coding work or no-one is gonna pay you to code stuff.

Protege
17-07-2008, 01:22 PM
Was your comment needed - no, so don't come and question me backing up your bf, both of you can do gay animal cam sex might earn you a bit more.

Not really, I know I have a good intelligence and when you throw an insult toward someone at least back it up.

NEW-START
17-07-2008, 01:27 PM
Was your comment needed - no, so don't come and question me backing up your bf, both of you can do gay animal cam sex might earn you a bit more.

Not really, I know I have a good intelligence and when you throw an insult toward someone at least back it up.

You're not funny in the slightest. :rolleyes: Use your "great intelligence" to think up something better than "backing up your bf, both of you can do gay animal cam sex might earn you a bit more."

And FYI, I don't even know L?KE, and yes, my comment was needed to an extent.

MrCraig
17-07-2008, 01:27 PM

Mr Craig not all divs are expandable, I code all my divs and layouts correctly and most of the time I don't need the div's to be expandable, so your completely wrong there.

Anyway, examples of this coding work or no-one is gonna pay you to code stuff.

I never said all divs wer expandable, i said if you didnt code them properly then they couldnt expand properly and would stretch layout. I know you can use divs without expanding.. :rolleyes:

Protege
17-07-2008, 01:29 PM
You're not funny in the slightest. :rolleyes:

But the thing is, I'm not trying to be funny especially to someone in textform, Heres a joke, its a really 'funny' joke, "Why did Scott cross to the road?", "To bum Lyke up the ***"

NEW-START
17-07-2008, 01:31 PM
But the thing is, I'm not trying to be funny especially to someone in textform, Heres a joke, its a really 'funny' joke, "Why did Scott cross to the road?", "To bum Lyke up the ***"

Are you getting these jokes from Josh? Fair to say the funniest joke is you.

Protege
17-07-2008, 01:35 PM
Well, now you say it I consider myself to be much funnier than Josh though you find my 'jokes' humorous as you relate to them as 'jokes' but saying I'm the joke when you have 2 people, backing each other up needing money no Scott I'm not the joke... you are.

NEW-START
17-07-2008, 01:36 PM
Every post you create in this thread builds up ontop of the last to show how much of a joke you are.

Protege
17-07-2008, 01:37 PM
and your repetition is also a 'joke' is pretty childish, do it again and prove it.

NEW-START
17-07-2008, 01:41 PM
Care to repost in a way I could understand?

and your repetition is also a 'joke' is pretty childish, do it again and prove it.

What the hell is that meant to mean? Perhaps your school is also a joke. ;)

Protege
17-07-2008, 01:44 PM
Care to repost in a way I could understand?

What the hell is that meant to mean? Perhaps your school is also a joke. ;)

and your repetition is also - a 'joke' - pretty childish, do it again and prove it.

Here comes more childish comments on picking on peoples spelling/grammar - your like your boyfriend. Well done, you have acheived your childish medal (bronze) keep trying.

Though whoever taught you to design/code, is a joke.

NEW-START
17-07-2008, 01:46 PM
Here come more childish comments in your whole post. :rolleyes:

You've not saw any work I've properly done from start-finish instead of messing around. Nobody has besides a few on my MSN that know how to actually design & code, unlike you.

Excellent
17-07-2008, 01:58 PM
Here comes more childish comments on picking on peoples spelling/grammar - your like your boyfriend. Well done, you have acheived your childish medal (bronze) keep trying.

Though whoever taught you to design/code, is a joke.Your school IS a joke then because you were supposed to use YOU'RE in that pile of crap you just typed out. Get off your high horse because you're nothing.. you will never be nothing due to your childish attitude. I suspect you're a fat kid with glasses who gets bullied at school because of his weight problem. Don't come giving it the 'bigun' when you get the 'smallun' yourself:8

Protege
17-07-2008, 02:03 PM
Seriously all 3 of you guys can't code to any decent standard, and all you can do is pick on some little grammar/spelling errors - get out of design & development cause it don't need idiots the like of you, stay in free requests and rip code/designs cause that's all you will be good at.

NEW-START
17-07-2008, 02:07 PM
Seriously all 3 of you guys can't code to any decent standard, and all you can do is pick on some little grammar/spelling errors - get out of design & development cause it don't need idiots the like of you, stay in free requests and rip code/designs cause that's all you will be good at.

I've been here far longer than you buddy, and there are plenty of people on here that know me for who I am. You can't code properly, your coding is a mess. Learn to keep it clean and tidy. Look at the coding Dan, Caleb and Simon produce. That's clean coding.

You don't have a clue what you're talking about and you're trying everything in this thread to act tough. It's pretty funny watching you post. You've been a complete failure in this whole thread.

I love how you say "stay in free requests and rip code/designs," as it sounds like you're completely experienced in it right there buddy!

Excellent
17-07-2008, 02:10 PM
Seriously all 3 of you guys can't code to any decent standard, and all you can do is pick on some little grammar/spelling errors - get out of design & development cause it don't need idiots the like of you, stay in free requests and rip code/designs cause that's all you will be good at.Again, spelling error.. this time it was Because. We cannot code? Says the guy who had to have help with a simple div layout when he proclaimed he was an excellent coder :rolleyes: Why don't you get out of these forums with your silly little business you're trying to embark on and your big headed attitude. Are you going to result to threats again? "I could kick your head in" oo, big man:eusa_clap

Protege
17-07-2008, 02:19 PM
I've been here far longer than you buddy, and there are plenty of people on here that know me for who I am. You can't code properly, your coding is a mess. Learn to keep it clean and tidy. Look at the coding Dan, Caleb and Simon produce. That's clean coding.

You don't have a clue what you're talking about and you're trying everything in this thread to act tough. It's pretty funny watching you post. You've been a complete failure in this whole thread.

If you've been longer than me, for sure I'm proud of you... (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=19526) Show me my coding that is messy, show me it.

Well to succeed you need to fail, though as you never fail you'll never succeed - you see failing as a bad thing, I see it as an experience which you will never know as you never fail nor succeed, Edison, was told he was a "too stupid to learn anything", failed 1000 times, but created the light bulb.

Man, Please tell me I fail cause I don't take offence to it :)

Again, spelling error.. this time it was Because. We cannot code? Says the guy who had to have help with a simple div layout when he proclaimed he was an excellent coder :rolleyes: Why don't you get out of these forums with your silly little business you're trying to embark on and your big headed attitude. Are you going to result to threats again? "I could kick your head in" oo, big man:eusa_clap

I never claim i'm an excellent coder... You wanted to be part of Inter but I simply had to say no and you cry, and for the threats I do, come here and I'll give you a nice spa, "lil man".

Excellent
17-07-2008, 02:27 PM
If you've been longer than me, for sure I'm proud of you... (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=19526) Show me my coding that is messy, show me it.

Well to succeed you need to fail, though as you never fail you'll never succeed - you see failing as a bad thing, I see it as an experience which you will never know as you never fail nor succeed, Edison, was told he was a "too stupid to learn anything", failed 1000 times, but created the light bulb.

Man, Please tell me I fail cause I don't take offence to it :)

Edited by lAscend (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't insult other forum members.

I never claim i'm an excellent coder... You wanted to be part of Inter but I simply had to say no and you cry, and for the threats I do, come here and I'll give you a nice spa, "lil man".Scott has previous accounts, idiot. Yes you do you arrogant fool. Oh yes, I wanted to improve my coding skills as I knew Josh would have asked for a custom CMS. I didn't cry when you said no I simply said to josh, don't worry, it was only to improve upon my coding skills. Besides, back then I only know your imbecile grade was a D, it's now an A*. A nice spa, haha I pity you.

Plux
17-07-2008, 02:31 PM
Well, now you say it I consider myself to be much funnier than Josh though you find my 'jokes' humorous as you relate to them as 'jokes' but saying I'm the joke when you have 2 people, backing each other up needing money no Scott I'm not the joke... you are.

Don't bring me into this

Are you getting these jokes from Josh? Fair to say the funniest joke is you.

Don't bring me into this

Your school IS a joke then because you were supposed to use YOU'RE in that pile of crap you just typed out. Get off your high horse because you're nothing.. you will never be nothing due to your childish attitude. I suspect you're a fat kid with glasses who gets bullied at school because of his weight problem. Don't come giving it the 'bigun' when you get the 'smallun' yourself:8

**** off Lucas LOL! You're the pile of **** here, you ride your high horse and claim you can design better than me, what pops out?

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=502121

Scott has previous accounts, idiot. Yes you do you arrogant fool. Oh yes, I wanted to improve my coding skills as I knew Josh would have asked for a custom CMS. I didn't cry when you said no I simply said to josh, don't worry, it was only to improve upon my coding skills. Besides, back then I only know your imbecile grade was a D, it's now an A*. A nice spa, haha I pity you.

Not really, you asked to join we said no, then what happened after?
You start being a ****! That isn't coincidence

NEW-START
17-07-2008, 02:35 PM
I just noticed who L?KE was, LOL.

Don't know why I even bothered saying "Was that needed?", as to be honest, it was. :eusa_doh:

Excellent
17-07-2008, 02:36 PM
**** off Lucas LOL! You're the pile of **** here, you ride your high horse and claim you can design better than me, what pops out?

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=502121

Not really, you asked to join we said no, then what happened after?
You start being a ****! That isn't coincidence
The funny thing is little Josh. I can design better than you, that layout only looked rubbish because of the fonts and the size, they have now been changed and I've shown lots of people (not on here) who have said it is good. All I see from you is a bunch of brushes that have been compiled together because you have no solid ideas. Why don't you get your boyfriend james to knock some sense into you? Lets face it.. your face is already worse off.

I asked to join, jamie and james said no. You said you was pretty pissed about it so don't grab that game ;) I started to dislike you because you think you're something on this forum.. You're trying too hard to be like NEW-START and Jewish_Bear and lets face it.. it doesn't work:rolleyes:

NEW, L?KE has always been L?KE (I think)

Protege
17-07-2008, 02:42 PM
The funny thing is little Josh. I can design better than you, that layout only looked rubbish because of the fonts and the size, they have now been changed and I've shown lots of people (not on here) who have said it is good. All I see from you is a bunch of brushes that have been compiled together because you have no solid ideas. Why don't you get your boyfriend james to knock some sense into you? Lets face it.. your face is already worse off.

I asked to join, jamie and james said no. You said you was pretty pissed about it so don't grab that game ;) I started to dislike you because you think you're something on this forum.. You're trying too hard to be like NEW-START and Jewish_Bear and lets face it.. it doesn't work:rolleyes:

They say its good because they don't want to make you cry.

Excellent
17-07-2008, 02:44 PM
They say its good because they don't want to make you cry.Oh no, there are a few who are doing graphics courses at college, if they really thought it was that bad they would say. And it's hardly like you can design, disasterpiece:rolleyes:

Plux
17-07-2008, 02:48 PM

Lol, who are these people? Your best friend? Or Girlfriend? Who don't want to say it's **** because they don't want to upset you.

Lol, look at mine, then yours, pmsl. I find it quite immature you'd bring pettyful insults like your face etc into an online arguement.

And no, I don't give a **** what Scott or Dan are like, or what they think of me for that matter. It doesn't work? I've wound you up, to make you post immature **** like that.

& I said I was pissed so you didn't cry on MSN.

Excellent
17-07-2008, 05:08 PM
Lol, who are these people? Your best friend? Or Girlfriend? Who don't want to say it's **** because they don't want to upset you.

Lol, look at mine, then yours, pmsl. I find it quite immature you'd bring pettyful insults like your face etc into an online arguement.

And no, I don't give a **** what Scott or Dan are like, or what they think of me for that matter. It doesn't work? I've wound you up, to make you post immature **** like that.

& I said I was pissed so you didn't cry on MSN.No these people are good with graphics seeing as they have got onto a college course.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=376943316 You look like a plum, mk :) Also it's argument* why can these people not spell!?!

Thinking back on it Josh, I am better off on my own not working for a foul company such as failstudios.

L?KE
17-07-2008, 05:20 PM
Jesus, one day off this forum and my thread becomes a minefield. (lol lucas).

It looks to me that protege has nothing better to do then to cause useless arguments. This really isn't doing wonders for your reputation, you and plux, arguing for no reason when it is quite apparent that Lucas would own the both of you.

And for anybody doubting my ability to code, Lucas can vouch for me and I am working on a user system for a fansite atm, so when that comes out, feel free to kiss my *** ;)

Oh yeah, charity case. Well done, clap clap, a charity doesn't earn its money it is donated to, mug.

Protege
17-07-2008, 05:34 PM
Oh no, there are a few who are doing graphics courses at college, if they really thought it was that bad they would say. And it's hardly like you can design, disasterpiece:rolleyes:
I don't "design" I can design I dont focus my time on designing, I prefer to code, the design sector just bores me. Still don't have any of my messing coding to put forward zZzzz...

Excellent
17-07-2008, 05:46 PM
I don't "design" I can design I dont focus my time on designing, I prefer to code, the design sector just bores me. Still don't have any of my messing coding to put forward zZzzz...Don't tell me to get out of the design forums then if you cannot design? Look at all of the coding you have done, silly methods and dirty coding.

L?KE
17-07-2008, 05:48 PM
Don't tell me to get out of the design forums then if you cannot design? Look at all of the coding you have done, silly methods and dirty coding.

pwnt.

Stop arguing for the sake of it, you'll end up losing.
Cos you're wrong.
Cos you're dumb.
Cos you're ****.
(Protege)

Protege
17-07-2008, 06:03 PM
Show me, please. I can design, I choose not to focus on it as much as you do like you focus time on this? http://www.tehupload.com/images/2432443629hxfprev2.png? This was done in 15minutes http://www.disasterpiece.co.uk/images/idiot.png, I'm not proud of it, it looks like crap but surpasses yours, and heres your favourite word you imbecile.

pwnt.

Stop arguing for the sake of it, you'll end up losing.
Cos you're wrong.
Cos you're dumb.
Cos you're ****.
(Protege)

Take my advice and do cam sex, you might get some fat 90 year olds paying you some spare change.

Protege
17-07-2008, 06:04 PM
Wops, double post.

Excellent
17-07-2008, 06:06 PM
Show me, please. I can design, I choose not to focus on it as much as you do like you focus time on this? http://www.tehupload.com/images/2432443629hxfprev2.png? This was done in 15minutes http://www.disasterpiece.co.uk/images/idiot.png, I'm not proud of it, it looks like crap but surpasses yours, and heres your favourite word you imbecile.

Take my advice and do cam sex, you might get some fat 90 year olds.I agree the fonts are better but what you've done to it makes me sick. You fail, well done :eusa_clap I'm guessing you've had much experience with cam sex then? Especially 13 year old virgins from habbo hotel??

Protege
17-07-2008, 06:17 PM
I've had lots of experience with cam sex - trust me, I go on cam and I start to lick my fingers then rub them on my nipples through my shirt uhhh!! Trust me bro, you'd love it. I also bought a webcam in a flesh light, so I could screw this flesh light and you could see my **** right on the camera lense, uhhh sexual. Anytime baby, anytime - seeing as your 13 and a virgin.

What I've done is add character to it, I wouldn't even make a thread with that as a comment/criticize cause its that ****, I know when I do something good but you seem to think adding a few boxes, some text will look good, tell me when you wake up from that dream of yours and face reality...

Excellent
17-07-2008, 06:24 PM
I've had lots of experience with cam sex - trust me, I go on cam and I start to lick my fingers then rub them on my nipples through my shirt uhhh!! Trust me bro, you'd love it. I also bought a webcam in a flesh light, so I could screw this flesh light and you could see my **** right on the camera lense, uhhh sexual. Anytime baby, anytime - seeing as your 13 and a virgin.

What I've done is add character to it, I wouldn't even make a thread with that as a comment/criticize cause its that ****, I know when I do something good but you seem to think adding a few boxes, some text will look good, tell me when you wake up from that dream of yours and face reality...

You are a real joke and I pity your worthless soul.

I agree you've added better text, thats it. I knew the layout wasn't 100% are you stupid? I asked for comments and ways I could improve it. There is a lot of potential in that layout and I believe I have brought this out.

Protege
17-07-2008, 06:26 PM
"You are a real joke and I pity your worthless soul.", no you are - you commented on my experience in cam sex, I gave you it - man I'm the biggest joke around who is 50% good at everything he even attempts, so please get of the tip of my ****.

I didn't even choose the text, it was the last one I used, think I have time to redesign some crap you published zzZzz, bro the best thing you could of done was just start from scratch (ctrl+n) now find a door and walk out, get some broads and bang them bro.

Plux
17-07-2008, 06:26 PM
No these people are good with graphics seeing as they have got onto a college course.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=376943316 You look like a plum, mk :) Also it's argument* why can these people not spell!?!

Thinking back on it Josh, I am better off on my own not working for a foul company such as failstudios.

LOL. Wow! Back to personal insults eh? We must be really making you feel off-edge.

Don't cry baby, don't cry.
& LOL.

I could replicate your ****** layout within 5 minutes. LMAO.
You design better than me! AHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Protege
17-07-2008, 06:28 PM
Trust me Josh, i'd tap dat. ;)

Plux
17-07-2008, 06:39 PM
Trust me Josh, i'd tap dat. ;)

:eusa_shif Compliment I know, but...mmk... xD

L?KE
17-07-2008, 06:42 PM
Rofl at msn convo.

Grow a pair you immature little losers.

Plux
17-07-2008, 06:48 PM
Rofl at msn convo.

Grow a pair you immature little losers.

I hear your dad calling, he wants more pleasure off you.

L?KE
17-07-2008, 07:18 PM
OMG How mature!

I hear your mum calling, she needs to be airlifted from the bath..

Plux
17-07-2008, 08:41 PM
OMG How mature!

I hear your mum calling, she needs to be airlifted from the bath..

You've said that 4 times to me, still doesn't insult me lol...

L?KE
17-07-2008, 08:56 PM
Lol no I haven't?

Care to find proof of it?

Colin-Roberts
18-07-2008, 12:37 AM
.. Protege is right.. Most web designers (decent ones) end up acting like him eventually.. (Richard did, Joe did, sygon did, nets just left..) because theres alot of people on here who think there good and basically suck. I admit i'm no coder of php but atleast i can do basic xhtml and css and some php and alot of flash. unlike the people that claim they know alot and yet have never posted anything decent..
<Rant off>

Welcome Back Luke..

lolwut
18-07-2008, 08:44 PM
Who'd care to bring this thread back to civilisation?

For what it's currently worth; I'm eating noodles.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!