PDA

View Full Version : The Last Moa

no waiii
15-07-2008, 06:41 PM
Help the Tiki Toa on their QUEST to find the Last Moa and bag yourself some cool prizes along the way.

Don't worry! The Tiki Toa have no intention of eating it, forcing it to pull logs on Tiki building sites or swim them to distant islands (that's right, Moa's can't fly!).

They just want to find the Last Moa so that they can help it to raise it's soon to hatch chick and, hopefully in time, bring this wonderful creature off the endangered species list.

Will you join the Tiki Toa as they embark on their perilous journey through the Rangiranji Jungle? Great stuff! Gather some supplies, get a few friends to join you and begin your search now!

Claim a reward!

Found the Last Moa? Well done! You'll notice a sticky note on the wall that has a special word written on it. Place that special word into the form below to register your chance to win one of the following prizes:

25 x Tiki Furni Pack
10 x Mana Level 3 Badge
10 x 1 month of Habbo Club
5 x Mana Level 2 Badge

They spelt it wrong so search Rangirangi to get in

The Last Moa

Fill in the keyword below. You only have one chance so take your time before entering! The closing date is Monday 21st July at 10am and winners will be announced later the same day.

Write the keyword you found in the final room of the jungle in the space provided.

crazed
15-07-2008, 07:03 PM
LOL Full always :l And I saw you, "Sleep time" LOL

lPinoy
15-07-2008, 07:32 PM
Yeah, i'm in there but some guys blocking the tele :(

no waiii
15-07-2008, 07:55 PM
Yeah, i'm in there but some guys blocking the tele :(

Not me this time

Ardemax
15-07-2008, 08:09 PM
im gonna wait till the crowd dies down, it don't have to be due till monday...

BobX
16-07-2008, 03:30 AM
Completed it within a minute? it's so easy i don't get whats so hard about it..
You just have to find the Right path..

cunning
16-07-2008, 05:25 AM
It's hard, but their is only one way to make it easy. I never do quests or anything like this on Habbo, but I actually tried this one. You have to follow the teleporters and use the room rank to mark all the rooms you've been in. I completed easily by doing that. If I went in a room that has the numbers of votes, then I tried another.

Ardemax
16-07-2008, 05:39 AM
It's hard, but their is only one way to make it easy. I never do quests or anything like this on Habbo, but I actually tried this one. You have to follow the teleporters and use the room rank to mark all the rooms you've been in. I completed easily by doing that. If I went in a room that has the numbers of votes, then I tried another.

now, that is clever!!

theman0001
16-07-2008, 03:37 PM
Completed it within a minute? it's so easy i don't get whats so hard about it..
You just have to find the Right path..

yup i couldnt agree with you more ;)

shizzle
16-07-2008, 03:46 PM
Lol, it will be full.

Christopher
16-07-2008, 08:10 PM
spoiler:

Edited by brandon (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly

msb.
16-07-2008, 10:15 PM
i did it (without cheating) :)
never do anyways but yh, sum1 tried to block, just gave the person not alot of attention :)

Neversoft
16-07-2008, 10:19 PM
Woah, I thought this was real news for a second and that a real Moa had been discovered!

Ardemax
17-07-2008, 05:46 AM
i had like loads of blockas, but they all chose the wrong tele to block
the final room looks quite nice actually
with the 3 waterfalls nd waterever

Cryptoo
18-07-2008, 09:49 AM
TBH, i found it hard :)
all the stupid same rooms, so i voted for each room that i was in so i knew i've been their. worked in the end :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!