PDA

View Full Version : MUST READ! SkaterChu & Guiding!

Laurensh1
16-07-2008, 08:43 AM
Well, we all know the Guides project.

But lets see how our SkaterChu does this system?
Well like this!

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/1015/11du2.png

FURNI FOR DAH BADGE

You evil communists Club!!1!!!

Kardan
16-07-2008, 08:45 AM
Bribery...

Suppose it works for those that have furniture to splash out, but then again, new Habbos wold be happy with a few stools...

Personally, I wouldn't do it...

Laurensh1
16-07-2008, 08:47 AM
oh well, even if you get kicked you still get the badge if ur in the friends list.
I gave someone a rose... yay?

brodeo
16-07-2008, 09:13 AM
its funny because he seems so desperate.

:Act
16-07-2008, 09:33 AM
I'm not normally one to stand up for him, but could he be referring to the free furni you get each day as part of the Noob Furni range?

Cryptoo
16-07-2008, 09:50 AM
I'm not normally one to stand up for him, but could he be referring to the free furni you get each day as part of the Noob Furni range?

I think he is reffering to that, but come on, doesn't most of us say things like that.

Though tbh the most funniest one i've seen (from he who shall not be named) was - "X will u go out wif me"
- "Ofcourse, but only if you come on for 3 days"

Laurensh1
16-07-2008, 09:52 AM
Anyway, it's still the fact that he misses the part of the Guides project and only cares about Badges.

Cryptoo
16-07-2008, 10:20 AM
Anyway, it's still the fact that he misses the part of the Guides project and only cares about Badges.

True, did he say anything about help, or settling in?

Zambo
16-07-2008, 10:33 AM
Oh my god, guys.
He probabaly meant the starter furni you get everyday. ;l
Doesn't mean his giving his own furni.

Boxiel
16-07-2008, 10:51 AM
How do we know he isn't in the habbo's 1st room.. If he is, then if the habbo comes back tomorrow then they will have more stuff..

j2jcs
16-07-2008, 11:50 AM
How do we know he isn't in the habbo's 1st room.. If he is, then if the habbo comes back tomorrow then they will have more stuff..

I think that is what is being implied in the screenie taken - Not bribary.

Hiro
16-07-2008, 11:56 AM
oh noes! he's getting badges, does it really matter what method he uses? i'm sure he's not the only one.

Art
16-07-2008, 01:06 PM
God, get over it =\

Invent
16-07-2008, 01:26 PM
I'm pretty sure he's talking about the free furni new users get each day? >_<

Laurensh1
16-07-2008, 01:34 PM
Idk about the screenie, it's not mine. May I have a laugh?

Immenseman
16-07-2008, 01:39 PM
Aha, can't blame him myself. Although I'm not a member of the group I bet hundreds are just in it for the badges and to climb the ladder.

flatface
16-07-2008, 02:51 PM
Aha, can't blame him myself. Although I'm not a member of the group I bet hundreds are just in it for the badges and to climb the ladder.

Practically everyone in it is I think :)

iChaz
16-07-2008, 02:51 PM
I've given some of the new user's i've helped a little bit of furni, because I've got alot and don't mind doing it.

I don't see what's wrong with him doing it?

Smits
16-07-2008, 02:59 PM
I don't see what your problem is, as far as i can see your just trying to get somebody a negative reputation, make them look bad. I don't think he actually is offering free furni, but even if he is, that's stil helping as far as i can see, which is more than your doing.

SkaterChu
16-07-2008, 03:49 PM
lol!

So telling people to log back on Habbo tomorrow for free furniture is being in it for the badge? They do get free furniture, the starter pack.

If i'm in it for the badge, i'd have alot more badges then the bunny one, which is the only one I have.

e5
16-07-2008, 03:52 PM
Yeah but it's not like he's going to actually give them the furni lol anyway..

Kardan
16-07-2008, 04:23 PM

Forgot about that :) Good point :)

luce
16-07-2008, 04:33 PM
Come back tomorow, oh well that would earn him another badge maybe?

Some of us have to earn them with help!
Not HC's :)

PlERO-PPY
16-07-2008, 04:48 PM
SkaterChu is just a badge hunter, He's addicted to them. If i see him in stockport college wwatch what im gonna do

Virgin Mary
16-07-2008, 04:52 PM
Of course you're in it for the badge, what kind of person helps new members on an online hotel if nothing's in it for them?

shizzle
16-07-2008, 05:04 PM
Lol, he really wants the badge, I can tell.

Laurensh1
16-07-2008, 05:08 PM
I don't have a problem, if I had I would posted my problem in the help section...?

Anyway, yes this screenie has someone who is considered 'famous', so I wanted to show that this is the way people do the Guide system. Still I think it's strange, cause you got enough CH than this. It's not my problem, it's my point.

Slowpoke
16-07-2008, 05:14 PM
I don't have a problem, if I had I would posted my problem in the help section...?

Anyway, yes this screenie has someone who is considered 'famous', so I wanted to show that this is the way people do the Guide system. Still I think it's strange, cause you got enough CH than this. It's not my problem, it's my point.

He's on about the new starter furniture, he didn't actually give them anything.

Uwe
16-07-2008, 05:15 PM
Well, we all know the Guides project.

But lets see how our SkaterChu does this system?
Well like this!

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/1015/11du2.png

FURNI FOR DAH BADGE

You evil communists Club!!1!!!

How is he bribing them?
You get a new piece of furni every day when you visit the hotel for a week.

Con
16-07-2008, 05:25 PM
Lol i say that as well because they do....

The starter furni, I doubt skaterchu meant he will give them furni :rolleyes:

William93
16-07-2008, 05:33 PM
Edited by Slowpoke (Forum Moderator). Please do not be rude.

mlp16
16-07-2008, 06:27 PM
Er, even if he was giving furni from his own account its still helping them :) and he is getting a reward for what he has done, help habbos.. but i think its starter furni which he has said himself

Leicester
16-07-2008, 06:37 PM
Of course you're in it for the badge, what kind of person helps new members on an online hotel if nothing's in it for them?

yeh i agree i dont care what people say about in it for the badge i'd help people for a badge :P

SkaterChu
16-07-2008, 07:10 PM
I didn't know that me letting new users know that they can get free furniture by visiting tomorrow was such a bad thing, considering the aim of the whole scheme is to welcome the user and let them know about Habbo.

When you put it like that, then i agree with you, because isn't the whole point of joining the group and helping new users a way of getting the badge?

Ive only got one of the 10 badges, so I can't be as bothered about it as people are making out. I don't see why its such a problem that i'm taking part in some scheme thing to obtain a badge as a reward, when lots of other people are doing the same.

Immenseman
16-07-2008, 07:33 PM
I'm also in it for the badge. I joined to get the badge and now I have it I left the group, if I wanted to get to the next rank I will pretend to help new habbos until I get the next badge and leave again. OK?!

Bevvie
16-07-2008, 07:46 PM
The starter of this thread probably got the wrong idea. :rolleyes:
And yeah most people are in it for the badges, you see them going 'hurry up i dont have time' 'i only want the badge' and shizzle.

So its a bit pathetic to blame just one person. Loads of people do it.

PlERO-PPY
16-07-2008, 08:09 PM
we all should make new accounts and hopes skaterchu's our guide.. He''ll give us thrones lol

AgnesIO
16-07-2008, 08:12 PM
lol!

So telling people to log back on Habbo tomorrow for free furniture is being in it for the badge? They do get free furniture, the starter pack.

If i'm in it for the badge, i'd have alot more badges then the bunny one, which is the only one I have.

TBH, you probs are in it for the badge, isnt everyone :P

I didn't know that me letting new users know that they can get free furniture by visiting tomorrow was such a bad thing, considering the aim of the whole scheme is to welcome the user and let them know about Habbo.

When you put it like that, then i agree with you, because isn't the whole point of joining the group and helping new users a way of getting the badge?

Ive only got one of the 10 badges, so I can't be as bothered about it as people are making out. I don't see why its such a problem that i'm taking part in some scheme thing to obtain a badge as a reward, when lots of other people are doing the same.

You dont need a badge, imo you have the best badge anyone can get :)

edgates
16-07-2008, 08:21 PM
TBH, you probs are in it for the badge, isnt everyone :P

You dont need a badge, imo you have the best badge anyone can get :)
And that badge would be?

le harry
16-07-2008, 09:47 PM
And that badge would be?
superlove i guess

Laurensh1
17-07-2008, 08:04 AM
Oh, look there we go :)

Lots say their in it for the badge, ty :)
Just for an overview ;)

Woa, that's a lot who commit suicide, 1 out of 5? Then turn off the pc would be better...

jordanbratz
17-07-2008, 08:46 AM
skaterchu loves habbo hotel

AgnesIO
17-07-2008, 08:53 AM
And that badge would be?

The Red lil official fansite one, it looks cool xD

Leicester
17-07-2008, 11:03 AM
If you really do want to "help" go do some charity work :/

Immenseman
17-07-2008, 11:11 AM
If you really do want to "help" go do some charity work :/

Providing I get a badge on Habbo, I'll do it :rolleyes:

Pyroka
17-07-2008, 11:11 AM
SkaterChu is just a badge hunter, He's addicted to them. If i see him in stockport college wwatch what im gonna do

Cut his emo fringe off & take away his knives!

A boring old ****, if you wanted to know. If I was still on Habbo, I would actually get into this sorta stuff since its fun to help newbies, just for the friendship I guess... But I don't, I have better things to do with my time than help people and get accused of doing it all for a badge. :)

He probably meant starter furni anyway, as he said earlier on in this thread. He's too greedy to give them some of his :P

Leicester
17-07-2008, 11:14 AM
who needs friendship on habbo? most of them are probs like 11 who sign up and talk lyk dis will u g0 out wid me pzlzz

Blinger1
17-07-2008, 11:14 AM
or "mwummy its mwy bwirfdway".. ;)

Immenseman
17-07-2008, 11:15 AM
who needs friendship on habbo? most of them are probs like 11 who sign up and talk lyk dis will u g0 out wid me pzlzz

We were all new once dear.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!