PDA

View Full Version : 99 Cooking

Soy
16-07-2008, 12:57 PM
Iv'e been thinking about this for quite some while now.
Since my budget is low i want to do this the cheapest way possible, i don't care how time consuming it is.

This is my theory;
I buy 181,103 trouts for market price 31gp each
I then cook them and achieve 99 cooking
I sell the cooked trout for minimum price 31gp each

Right this could all work and i suppose it's a free skill cape but i know the trout will be hard to sell. Shall i go along using this method? As i could always pay someone real life cash to buy the trout anyway.

Well if you have any other good ways to get to 99 cooking cheaply please share them with me. I need 60-99 cooking

BobX
16-07-2008, 02:22 PM
gd luck with that yeah

Zak
16-07-2008, 02:42 PM
Iv'e been thinking about this for quite some while now.
Since my budget is low i want to do this the cheapest way possible, i don't care how time consuming it is.

This is my theory;
I buy 181,103 trouts for market price 31gp each
I then cook them and achieve 99 cooking
I sell the cooked trout for minimum price 31gp each

Right this could all work and i suppose it's a free skill cape but i know the trout will be hard to sell. Shall i go along using this method? As i could always pay someone real life cash to buy the trout anyway.

Well if you have any other good ways to get to 99 cooking cheaply please share them with me. I need 60-99 cooking

99 cooking doesn't take much cash to acomplish

If you do lobs, then monks and sharks.. It will be alot quicker.. then you could spend the extra time gathering the money back you lost?

I did lobs, monks then sharks to 99.. then spent a while after recouping what I had lost =]

Baller
16-07-2008, 03:53 PM
gd luck I guess

Arch
18-07-2008, 12:22 AM
good luck ive had 5k cooked trout in the ge for about 3 months now... and i still have 2k left... >_< also u should just get ur fishing up then cuz u might aswell ut if ur gonna do trout...i would recommend doing salmon instead you'll lose money but its faster and they sell cooked

Alkaz
18-07-2008, 10:01 PM
Good luck!

Conorx0
20-07-2008, 11:45 AM
good luck

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!