PDA

View Full Version : New Habbo Tv Show - 'When Habbo Ends'

Zambo
16-07-2008, 03:00 PM
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm57/lukkittv/flashy.gif
I posted these on the habbo X forums, and im just copy and pasting them so i dont have to retype the whole thing.
if anyone is old enough to remember the reeeaaallly old Habbo TV shows that were put on Habbox.com which we changed from Habpics to Habbox TV to other ones, well since 2004 I've been creating little Habbo shows, that consisted of over 2500 frames LOL.
recently, I've been thinking, that I want to actually create a new one, and I know ALOT of people who own fansites and want me to work on there, and I usually have NO talent, but this could be big, and it usually is. I have different ideas for different kinds of shows, there will be the Habbo comic style ones, where they're only screen shots
(trust me, it sounds lame, but it actually works, if they're interesting enough and you can alter them so good ;) )
and yeah, all I really need is acters and MAAAYYBE (well, most defiantly, lol) need alt artists, I'm not pro but i'm not bad, but I need some fairly good ones.
My first project after like, 5 years experience in making films will be called
"When Habbo Ends"
The basic outline is showing everyone who lives in the hotel living out their usual habbo life, so for example, it'll be at one scene where two Habbo characters are talking and it introduces them pretty much, then to the next people who could be swimming in the ool and it introduces their characters and names, and so on through all the main characters blah blah, then something hits the hotel (probabaly a plane or UFO, LOL) and the hotel pretty much becames a torture building, kinda like titanic, porcidon (or however you spell it) and tower inferno (or whatever) all put together, and the characters try and survive and get out, but whatever was on the plane are obviously inside the hotel trying to hurt them and they can't really get out, so yeahh, sucks so hardcore to be them.
it'll be a hectic series :)
It sound sooo messed up and a really insane imagination gone way out of league but, who cares :)
Pleeeease PM me if your interested! I also reallly need alteration artists more than anything!
And then we've got the thread where I posted the posistions, so read this bit.
I have the whole outline of the show worked out, but all I need is the characters!
Okidoke, theres going to be different Groups, Group Red, Blue, Pink, Green and Yellow. The groups only mean the people who are in that certain area who survive, like, If i was in a falling furni, and I was playing the game with a friend, and then the plane crashed, it doesnt mean the group was everyone who was playing, it could be me, my friend, the owner, and two noobs who were waiting to get in, the rest dies. if that makes any sense, anyway, read each group and tell me which one you want to join.
Group Red: The group who are in a private room talking to each other and two of the group members have an argument because one is homophobic and the other is gay, which lasts a while and all of a sudden a plane comes screaming into the hotel from an above level of the hotel, causing a big shake and everyone panicking, which then has the roof collapsing and taking them down a few floors into the hallway where group Blue is. While the rubble above kills everyone in the upper room where they just fell from except for group Red of course, but (character 1) and (character 2) are really badly injured.
Group Blue: Okay, two friends are swimming around in the pool, and then theres another 2 randoms in this group. The two friends get out of the pool to get a drink and then the hotel shakes and rubble comes tumbling down from above, but luckily all of group Blue make it inside the hotel hallway before they got squashed along with the pool and all the other Habbos, where they see group red come flying down through the roof in a huge rubble.

Group Pink: All of this group are at a falling furni where one character rev's another player who has to sit out with the owner and watch, who now hates the habbo who revved him. While he's watching the game, he notices a plane flying down towards the hotel, and screams "THERES A PLANE" and in an instant, all the windows shatter, and the room just collapses with smoke and explosion and furniture goes everywhere.
(everyone except for the pink group is dead, but they don’t change location, except some of them may have flown across the room)
they all lie in the rubble unconscious, except for the habbo who got revved who pops out from the dust and coughs, which is the end of that scene)

Group green: This group consists of four, three who are sitting up on the high viewing area in the opera house, and cheering on their friend, member 4, who is performing on the stage. When the plane hits, it causes the opera house to shake, and have the rest of the green group tumble off the high seats, falling off the edge and landing below and has a whole lot rubble surround them, which also surrounds the performer who tries getting off the stage but the stage breaks and takes them down below with the rubble.
Group Yellow:
passengers on the plane, where one is a eighteen year old boy and the other 2 are a married couple. The boy is alone, nervous sitting on the plane, while the husband and wife are chatting, talking about the holiday they’re about to go on, when a terrorist jumps out from the seats and shoots some of the passengers and then disappears into the cockpit. Moments later, they all feel the plane drop sharply. They are all now aware of the hijacking, and then it hits the building filling the whole plane with smoke and bricks and it basically throws them into the hotel and land in a room that has been ruined.
Ideas added from others:
Terrorists from the plane - zambo
Zombies - zambo
Piano falling on a habbo and killing them - Jolly
-
-
(thinking of more)

POSISTIONS!
GROUP RED

- Jolly (Gay Guy)
- (Homophobe)
- (Person in the room)
- (person in the room)
- Octagon-X (Gay guys friend)
Group Blue

- HotelGuy (person who gets drink)
- (person who gets drink)
- (random Habbo)
- (random Habbo)
Group Pink

- Sneeper (Habbo who gets revved)
- (The Habbo that Revs)
- (owner of the room)
- (player in the game)
- (player in the game)
Group Green

- (performer on stage)
- (friend watching)
- (friend watching)
- (friend watching)
Group Yellow

- (18 year old Boy)
- (wife)
- Zambo (husband)
ALL OF THESE CHARACTERS ARE MAIN CHARACTERS just because it says "player in the game" or "friend watching" doesn't mean they arent going to have a personality, all of these characters are important, yes we will need extras, but NONE of these posisitions are extras. ;)
I NEED ALT ARTISTS! PLEASE PM ME!
or alt artists, please visit this page http://www.habbos.net/showthread.php?t=127006
Obviously that’s the first episode; the maximum episodes will be about 10 ;)
Maybe more if EVERYONE is willing to go on, and quite frankly I’d be happy for anyone to want to quit because that means more people to kill!
The people I need to keep will be the artists, and obviously this is one colossal job! And I don’t expect it to be perfect! ;)
Thanks heaps, everyone who wants to suggest something to improve it, tell me please! And anyone who wants to think of really awesome things for the next episodes, please also tell me, and I would also appreciate cool ways for people to die!
NOTE: THE WHOLE THING IS BEING DONE ON THE AUSTRALIAN HOTEL
PM ME FOR ANYTHING ;)

e5
16-07-2008, 03:54 PM
Alot to read there.. sadly I don't use Habbo AU. Good luck though! :)

Zambo
16-07-2008, 04:12 PM
Alot to read there.. sadly I don't use Habbo AU. Good luck though! :)

Thanks! But you could still act in it :S Or atleast help with some alts?
If not then thats okay ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!